A Non Grata RP Production

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, devin15 said:

He did just not for Non Grata. He wanted me to join polar.

I gave ya advice, man. Like you asked for in the thread. No use complaining now if you're going to burn for the next couple of months. You chose to take the advice of Tywin, a guy that you tossed out of SNX, instead.

I thought you served as an excellent object lesson for the peanut gallery. You fit right in with MI6's rep though, so don't bother changing now. 

My main comment was for Tywin, who still thinks you shoulda stuck with SNX. At the time, I thought you fit with Polar better, and didn't care to see ya rolled. That opinion has changed quite a bit, now.

Edit: All in all, you have one hell of a sense of timing. DoW is posted, then you join MI6 5 hours later. I would think Tywin planned it, but it was just a happy coincidence for him, since he had no idea. 

Caustic don't like Chimera sending recruiting messages to NGers, especially after we rolled him once already for poaching. Chimera learns about as well as you do.

Edited by Duderonomy

33 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Caustic don't like Chimera sending recruiting messages to NGers, especially after we rolled him once already for poaching. Chimera learns about as well as you do

It was obviously just a joke and he doesnt deserve to get curbstomped for it

HA.

46 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I gave ya advice, man. Like you asked for in the thread. No use complaining now if you're going to burn for the next couple of months. You chose to take the advice of Tywin, a guy that you tossed out of SNX, instead.

I thought you served as an excellent object lesson for the peanut gallery. You fit right in with MI6's rep though, so don't bother changing now. 

My main comment was for Tywin, who still thinks you shoulda stuck with SNX. At the time, I thought you fit with Polar better, and didn't care to see ya rolled. That opinion has changed quite a bit, now.

Edit: All in all, you have one hell of a sense of timing. DoW is posted, then you join MI6 5 hours later. I would think Tywin planned it, but it was just a happy coincidence for him, since he had no idea. 

Caustic don't like Chimera sending recruiting messages to NGers, especially after we rolled him once already for poaching. Chimera learns about as well as you do.

Hold on.  What NG member have I ever recruited?  Even I've got standards.  The only ex-NG that's ever joined MI6, to my knowledge, were Kerschbs (from GATO when we formed), and...crap, what was his name.  The guy we kicked out.  Unkajo.  

MI6 has certainly poached in the past, and we aggressively recruit active people looking for homes, but I genuinely don't believe I've ever recruited anyone from NG.

Edit: I'm being told Kersch was never in Non Grata.  Sorry, Kersch, didn't mean to sully your good name.

Edited by Chimaera

That's what Caustic has said, and I trust him over you at this point. Now, I'm not a great judge of character, but he does me certain favors of the swimsuit-area variety so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Awfully nice of ya to sign the kid up after the DoWs were up, by the way. Real classy. He'll enjoy staying in peace mode for the next couple of months, while we make sure the lesson sticks this time. I'm sure you'll sit around in PM with him, letting everybody else take your lessons for you.

14 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Hold on.  What NG member have I ever recruited?  Even I've got standards.  The only ex-NG that's ever joined MI6, to my knowledge, were Kerschbs (from GATO when we formed), and...crap, what was his name.  The guy we kicked out.  Unkajo.  

MI6 has certainly poached in the past, and we aggressively recruit active people looking for homes, but I genuinely don't believe I've ever recruited anyone from NG.

Edit: I'm being told Kersch was never in Non Grata.  Sorry, Kersch, didn't mean to sully your good name.

The real question Chim, is have you learned your lesson?

Have you been reformed?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Nah I didn't wish devin15 any harm... I've always been magnanimous towards political opponents, heck a good chunk of our membership today opposed me back in July. I aspire to nobility and that means I can't be overly vindictive towards people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmHjWKLKKL8

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The real question Chim, is have you learned your lesson?

Have you been reformed?

He tried to poach Doch and Levon from us after we DOW MI6... they told him to $%&@ off but for the current exercise, does that answer your question?

1 minute ago, Keres said:

He tried to poach Doch and Levon from us after we DOW MI6... they told him to $%&@ off but for the current exercise, does that answer your question?

Rehabilitation shall continue 

30 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

That's what Caustic has said, and I trust him over you at this point. Now, I'm not a great judge of character, but he does me certain favors of the swimsuit-area variety so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Awfully nice of ya to sign the kid up after the DoWs were up, by the way. Real classy. He'll enjoy staying in peace mode for the next couple of months, while we make sure the lesson sticks this time. I'm sure you'll sit around in PM with him, letting everybody else take your lessons for you.

He didn't want to sign me up during the war he suggested that I go somewhere else for now. I pushed to join. All but begged really. I will not stay in PM for the entire war. I will blow !@#$ up! I haven't fought a war in a year and a half so I'm really excited to blow !@#$ up!

26 minutes ago, Keres said:

This is a dumb thing to harp on. You had already DOW'd Keres, why should we be expected to play by any of your rules at that point? 

One of your allies (NG) favorite tactics is to send mass peace offers to trick opponents.  Schatt's alliances used to spy, send fake gov surrender agreement notices, send propaganda, etc. 

It's like making peace mode jokes, completely a waste of time and energy. 

41 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

This is a dumb thing to harp on. You had already DOW'd Keres, why should we be expected to play by any of your rules at that point? 

One of your allies (NG) favorite tactics is to send mass peace offers to trick opponents.  Schatt's alliances used to spy, send fake gov surrender agreement notices, send propaganda, etc. 

It's like making peace mode jokes, completely a waste of time and energy. 

Is it though? Poaching from an alliance in peace time is asking for it, Poaching from an alliance at war with you kind of screams "I WANT MY ASS KICKED"

Seeing that Chim is hiding in peace mode it does sound more like he wants you to get curbstomped by Polar

Im sure everyone in MI6 is happy they're all having to fight 3+ wars at once with Chim safe... Caustic is in War mode, Grub is in war mode, Hoo, Shuru and Ramps are in war mode, Joe is in war mode... Chim isnt...

Edited by Keres

While not directly affiliated with this war, I would like to add, on behalf of cowboys, that we too are saddened that Chim broke terms.

29 minutes ago, hartfw said:

While not directly affiliated with this war, I would like to add, on behalf of cowboys, that we too are saddened that Chim broke terms.

Don't be sad.

Here is a visual description of the repercussions Chim is now facing:

spanking.gif

(I hope you feel better)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, devin15 said:

He didn't want to sign me up during the war he suggested that I go somewhere else for now. I pushed to join. All but begged really. I will not stay in PM for the entire war. I will blow !@#$ up! I haven't fought a war in a year and a half so I'm really excited to blow !@#$ up!

Good for ya kid. Learnin' Chimera's lesson for him will be good for ya. Builds character. Just try to listen carefully when he's giving you orders from absolute safety. Not like he wants to put his nation on the line for you or anything.

No, no. That's not his place. He gets security while you get the scat. That's the way it works everywhere, right?

And back on topic, I'd like to o/ Steve Buscemi again for staying in war mode and sending me aid during the curb stomp of NG a few years ago. Real classy guy, that Steve. Helps the little guy and puts his NS where his mouth is.

The only lesson here is that Oculus has about 5 alliances they can roll every 3 or 4 months because the rest of you worthless piles of trash are allied to each other. There's no lesson to be learned and no reforming that matters. 90 percent of the non-neutrals are aligned and demand blood but there's only 10 percent left to get it from. Thus stupid mass curb stomps where 80 percent of the people involved won't even get a war because there's no slots.

I strongly recommend MI6/Invicta fighting until the war chest is done and [mod edit]. It's great fun and quite freeing no longer having any goal other than destruction on whatever scale you can manage it and you can fight for a long long time if you've saved a decent amount.

Not everyone can avoid wars for years and duck out early from them like TPF did to save as much cash as you have ;)

19 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

To summarize what has developed in this thread after my last comic post:

dpAyhqX.png

I must say Lord  Hershey, while I don't agree with the outrages claims of the context, they are still !@#$@#$ hilarious.

10/10 on both of them (I hope you do these more often)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

To summarize what has developed in this thread after my last comic post:

dpAyhqX.png

Close, we didnt actively Poach from MI6, people GTFO because we got tired of it.