A Non Grata RP Production

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Actually, I was the one dealing with W's grudge against you. It had in every way to do with events that apparently transpired over there. But that doesn't really fit your supposed CB now, does it?

And actually, to revise my above statement a bit, I don't dislike Pacifica, I dislike certain members of Pacifica who saw fit to harass me and act in a very negative manner to me. There are plenty of members of NPO that I think are great people and who I very much like, people like BNO, Scourge, Italia, Apple, Lord Valleo, and I could go on.

4 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

are we really calling for evidence that mi6, or members within it, engaged in poaching

it's harder for me to believe it didn't happen on a daily basis

You are still arguing with people on this website?

10 minutes ago, devin15 said:

Not one person as show a DAMN bit of proof that poaching even happened! Also WHO THE $%&@ CARES you can't poach someone who doesn't want to !@#$@#$ leave already!

If I don't like your merry band of !@#$bags sending recruitment messages to my crew or my homies, I'm going to do something about it. Partisan asked me nicely for proof, I gave it to him. 

50 minutes ago, Duke Nukem said:

When have I gone after Pacifica in back channels, Roq?

I make no bones about it, I don't like Pacifica. However, tell me this, if someone treats you very badly for a number of years, would you also not harbor some resentment?

I'm referring to your issues with me which crossed both sides and attempts to go after me based on stuff from here.

43 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Actually, I was the one dealing with W's grudge against you. It had in every way to do with events that apparently transpired over there. But that doesn't really fit your supposed CB now, does it?

I wasn't really involved anywhere but Bob and WANA attempted to go after me over Bob issues in backchannels when I became active elsewhere.  As soon as he became gov in MI6, it would add to any other issues.

Besides, it's only one of the reasons we have to perceive MI6 gov as hostile and going after MI6 was considered in late March and April before anything you, Partisan, did because we had a reason.

If you guys are really pretending that alliances didn't have issues with MI6 here before late April/May, it's a joke. Additionally,  there were several reports of attempts to recruit a member(s) to MI6. There appears to exist a perception that any former MI6 member is fair game, which continued up to NG/Polar's DoW  last night. The last ditch efforts to get people to defect were just icing on the cake.

Edited by Monster
clarification

21 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

are we really calling for evidence that mi6, or members within it, engaged in poaching

it's harder for me to believe it didn't happen on a daily basis

... and there we go.... I'm agreeing with Neo... the end surly is nigh!

37 minutes ago, Monster said:

I'm referring to your issues with me which crossed both sides and attempts to go after me based on stuff from here.

I wasn't really involved anywhere but Bob and WANA attempted to go after me over Bob issues in backchannels when I became active elsewhere.  As soon as he became gov in MI6, it would add to any other issues.

Besides, it's only one of the reasons we have to perceive MI6 gov as hostile and going after MI6 was considered in late March and April before anything you, Partisan, did because we had a reason.

If you guys are really pretending that alliances didn't have issues with MI6 here before late April/May, it's a joke. Additionally,  there were several reports of attempts to recruit a member(s) to MI6. There appears to exist a perception that any former MI6 member is fair game, which continued up to NG/Polar's DoW  last night. The last ditch efforts to get people to defect were just icing on the cake.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, I actually quite like you, Roq. I very much enjoyed being in Bal Masque with you. I just think you sold out to go back to leading Umbrella, whom were your mortal enemies when you and I were comrades. I don't know your reasoning, and perhaps it's valid, but you and I sort of lost touch when we went our separate ways.

1 minute ago, Duke Nukem said:

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, I actually quite like you, Roq. I very much enjoyed being in Bal Masque with you. I just think you sold out to go back to leading Umbrella, whom were your mortal enemies when you and I were comrades. I don't know your reasoning, and perhaps it's valid, but you and I sort of lost touch when we went our separate ways.

you're so full of !@#$ lmao stop panderinga

12 hours ago, Partisan said:

WANA holds no govt in The Syndicate, nor does he affect Syndicate foreign policy in the other world. I fail to see the irony?

I'm beginning to wonder exactly which world I'm a moderator.  Que Sera Sera has never heard of this "Syndicate."  This is NOT something that should happen.  I'll be handing out verbal warnings in this world.  I'm not going to track down all of you in some other one to make sure you are behaving there. There are simple reasons why some actions are not okay.   Moderators do not need extra work and we would appreciate not having to go elsewhere simply to do our job in an effective fashion.

8 hours ago, Duke Nukem said:

I have been hostile towards Pacifica in P&W, sure.

Advertising
Advertising other browser games and forums is prohibited.

6 hours ago, Lord bagel said:

So we kick your butts in another game, and so you attack most of us in another game? That is pretty interesting. 

This is OOC in a IC forum area. 

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is why I stick to CN :psyduck:

I'm sure it would be a much more enjoyable experience for the many others like you who do not share in these delusions regarding "another world"  to have the war everyone is fighting and the comments in the thread actually pertain to the world they have chosen to fight in.  Just as we mods do not want to track down what is going on elsewhere, other community members would probably prefer this as well.

3 hours ago, Monster said:

There is only Bob. 

Please keep to the rules.  This is the second time I have to say something in public.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Devin15 shoulda gave SNX a shot. lol

Nah, he should've listened to someone that actually asked what he wanted instead of jumping for the first two "Durr, my alliance best, Durr" people that showed up. He would've been fine in Polar.

Politics is acknowledging that, no, not everyone has to join MI6, Chimera. My orbital baby cannons await MI6, no matter what you might tell me on IRC. That might've been over a war ago, but it sounds like some things never change.

Which brings me to a good general rule, kids. If someone jumps straight to a hard sell, then odds are good that they're selling you trash. If someone actually checks on your needs and thoughtfully tries to meet them, you'll actually get what you want without getting that MI6 panic later

Edited by Duderonomy
Lesson for the day

4 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Nah, he should've listened to someone that actually asked what he wanted instead of jumping for the first two "Durr, my alliance best, Durr" people that showed up. He would've been fine in Polar.

Politics is acknowledging that, no, not everyone has to join MI6, Chimera. My orbital baby cannons await MI6, no matter what you might tell me on IRC. That might've been over a war ago, but it sounds like some things never change.

Which brings me to a good general rule, kids. If someone jumps straight to a hard sell, then odds are good that they're selling you trash. If someone actually checks on your needs and thoughtfully tries to meet them, you'll actually get what you want without getting that MI6 panic later

Devin spent like...six or eight hours on IRC getting to know our guys before applying?  And he's already participated in multiple community events here.  I wouldn't worry too much about him.  I doubt very much that he's unhappy.  Orbital baby cannons?  They'd have to be really big babies, right?  They'd just burn up in re-entry and we'd get showered with blood and body parts.  Which honestly just sounds like now we're in a death metal music video.

45 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Devin spent like...six or eight hours on IRC getting to know our guys before applying?  And he's already participated in multiple community events here.  

Im sure Levon and Doch did the same in the middle of this war.... Oh wait they told you to how can I put this... go have sexual intercourse in the OFF direction... ? That works right?

HI CHIM!

Edited by Keres

6 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I picked MI6 because they have lots friends of mine and because they fit me the best. Stop being a whinny little !@#$%* just because I ignored your !@#$%* ass when you tried to recruit me.

Edited by devin15

You mean like the !@#$@#$ you're taking like a champ right now? Don't promise what you'll never be able to deliver ;)

3 minutes ago, devin15 said:

I picked MI6 because they have lots friends of mine and because they fit me the best. Stop being a whinny little !@#$%* just because I ignored your !@#$%* ass when you tried to recruit me. You can go $%&@ yourself! Get ready because if I ever get the chance I will $%&@ you harder then you have ever been $%&@ed before!

Talking big from peace mode.

People still try to talk smack about PM? Everyone does it to keep reserves. This isn't 2010, let's leave it be. Next people will be complaining that someone is using nukes instead of conventional warfare. 

5 minutes ago, Lord bagel said:

People still try to talk smack about PM? Everyone does it to keep reserves. This isn't 2010, let's leave it be. Next people will be complaining that someone is using nukes instead of conventional warfare. 

To be fair Chim being in PM while everyone gets their ass kicked is kind of sad... id be pissed if I was still MI6 

"reserves" are one thing... Leading an AA getting curbstomped again and staying safe in PM feels like everyone else is canon fodder

Edited by Keres

3 minutes ago, Lord bagel said:

Yes, it is a valid tactic, however a leader should never hide in PM, and you really shouldn't talk a whole bunch of smack to someone else if you are in peace mode.

1 minute ago, Chimaera said:

He was in peace mode when he reactivated his nation; doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Then perhaps he should hold his bravado until he is actually fighting, much like yourself. Actions are greater than words.

7 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Devin15 was on the court in SNX that expelled me back in 2014, so he's a bit buttmad to come back and see I am Emperor. MI6 was the logical choice since that's where some of the people in favor of the old system went.

Edited by Immortan Junka