Devin15 is back and looking for an alliance

I am back from my year and a half away focusing on RL. I am looking for a good alliance to be a part of. The alliance helped form is not what it was when I left as such I am considering any and all alliances.

What are you looking for? Who did you like before you left?

There's a lot of different answers that a person could give you, with the most obvious being "My alliance X is greatest OMGbro". Fortunately, there's a lot of different alliances that can offer different opportunities. Which one you'd actually enjoy depends on a lot of different factors.

Off the top of my head and with definite leanings towards allies, since I have more experience with them:

NG/NoR-AAs that have moderate power and focus on war. There's a trollish bent that isn't for everyone. Non Grata has more mainstream political ties, but is a lot less regimented than Nordreich, which hurts NG during wartime.

C&G alliances-These are moderate-to-high power alliances, but have a less trollish bent. Not as active, but not many AAs are.

IRON/NPO-The biggies. You'll definitely grow and have fun in these, although gov participation may be more difficult. NPO seems a little more regimented than IRON, and both have ties beyond this gameworld if you'd like a multiversal experience.

GPA-If you just want to deal with the nation growth mechanics without politics or warfare to worry about, this is the alliance for you.

CA/LPCN/Kashmir/Kaskus/etc.-These are the microsphere, which will have more gov opportunities and more war, but will generally be tough for a new player. 

So in general, you've gotta decide to go for large, medium, or small, with the understanding that larger AAs might have more opaque politics and fewer gov opportunities. If I didn't mention anyone's particular AA, I don't know enough about it. And probably don't need to. But the OP might.

I reapplied before realizing what Supernova X had become. It would not allow me to remove the post on your forums. A background in me. I started with the UBD back in 2007. I was then one of the Executive Directors when the UBD merged with the GDA. In fact I negotiated that merger. I was then with the GDA until the formation of Supernova X. Which I negotiated for the GDA to be a part of. I was president of GDA prior to the merger. I have held numerous offices in gov for these alliances. I can't stand what Supernova X has become. It was supposed to be about freedom and changing the status quo. Instead it's now an alliances of tiny nations that have no freedom. I hope this helps you all to come up with suggestions. 

Supernova X is working better than it ever has done in the past, members are more involved then they used to be and there is far more communication between gov and members.

I personally think your being a bit quick to judge.

You might remember me better as Tywin Lannister. I was a founding senator and the de-facto head of military affairs in my role as SHADOWS commander, because of the efforts of my men we were able to deal with many issues that the Triumvirate neglected. 

When I was expelled by the kangaroo court, the alliance fell apart and the Triumvirate committed actions that lead to our defeat during the Doom War. We lost a total of two dozen special forces operatives and fell from 10,000,000 NS to a tiny fragment that the new Imperium has managed to rebuild to 2,000,000 NS, and have vastly increased our military capabilities, with a large number of veteran soldiers from 5 wars since you went inactive.

You have the chance to rejoin your brotherhood that has been reborn in battle, fighting the armies of our enemies time and time again and continuing to survive. You have an opportunity few have ever had in this world.