Jack Layton Recognizes SRA

I, Jack Layton, ruler of NDPstan, the Great Maharaja of the British Raj, Sultan of Balochistan, Lord of All Asia, He of the Mighty Erection, Sapa Inca of the Great Andes, Lower Brazil, and environs of Paraguay, King of the Four Corners of the World, Assistant Cashier at Wendy's (#1 ZAGAT), hereby declares his formal recognition of Screaming Red Asses and all nations contained therewithin, and bestows upon them the blessings of the Byzantine Patriarch of Constantinople. I bestow upon them dominion over all the beasts of the Earth, all the birds of the sky, and of all the fishes of the sea. May their rivers flow red with the blood of their enemies and may their castles be built strong with mortar made from the flesh of the enemy's children.

This I sign in the presence of Poseidon almighty, in the locale of my masturbatory here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, witnessed by Jesus Christ and all His apostles, with the exception of Judas who is rotting in Hell as we speak.

Signed on this 2nd day of June in the year of our Lord two thousand sixteen (or as the Chosen People would say, this 25th day of Iyyar in the year of our Y-W-H five thousand seven hundred and seventy six).

On ‎04‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 4:17 AM, Jack Layton said:

So it is written. And there shall be gnashing of teeth, sayeth the MARINE.

Not the gnashing of the teeth! We gnaw our tongues in anguish!

On 6/3/2016 at 9:00 PM, Duderonomy said:

Is that written in Margrave 3:16?

I think you have your verses of the Book of Kashmir confused.  You mean 1 Margrave 7:22 & 23.  "For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord Hitchcock is the Lord's freedman.  Conversely, he who was a free man when he was called is Planet Bob's slave.  You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of Bob." 

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I think you have your verses of the Book of Kashmir confused.  You mean 1 Margrave 7:22 & 23.  "For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord Hitchcock is the Lord's freedman.  Conversely, he who was a free man when he was called is Planet Bob's slave.  You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of Bob." 

Can we throw in something about tech slavery?