Callout: Sir Kindle

It would be kind of nice to see Oculus have to deal with LPCN & Co. 

They could have the thrill of trying to reason with monomaniacal narcissists who can't follow a thought for more than thirty seconds. Always a treat.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, kingzog said:

It would be kind of nice to see Oculus have to deal with LPCN & Co. 

They could have the thrill of trying to reason with monomaniacal narcissists who can't follow a thought for more than thirty seconds. Always a treat.

Non Grata had me for 3 years. I'm sure Schrodinger could manage. If Meth is unlucky, they'll send Abshire.

I'd be annoyed more than anything, since I'm in range to deal with them. Hard to shuffle off this mortal coil when you have delusional opponents that like to kick children.

7 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Non Grata had me for 3 years. I'm sure Schrodinger could manage. If Meth is unlucky, they'll send Abshire.

I'd be annoyed more than anything, since I'm in range to deal with them. Hard to shuffle off this mortal coil when you have delusional opponents that like to kick children.

Everyone thinks they can deal with Methface, and everyone is wrong.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Everyone thinks they can deal with Methface, and everyone is wrong.

You've only seen my FA persona, boi.

And generally the best way to deal with drama queens is to, well, not. Beat on them silently until they come to you. NG nations are taught and expected to fight long term. No exceptions.

What does a drama queen want most? Attention and to feel relevant. So much so that they trade NS for it. That's always been Kashmir's problem with Meth (and I've told Margrave about it). Oculus defense will come without OWF topics. No propaganda. No drama. Just nukes. Oh, some wannabes like me might amuse themselves, but the leadership won't give him the validation. Rogues will beg Oculus leadership for peace or burn eternally.

"The opposite of love is not hate; it is apathy."

Edited by Duderonomy
Clarification and support

5 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

What does a drama queen want most? Attention and to feel relevant. So much so that they trade NS for it. That's always been Kashmir's problem with Meth (and I've told Margrave about it). Oculus defense will come without OWF topics. No propaganda. No drama. Just nukes. Oh, some wannabes like me might amuse themselves, but the leadership won't give him the validation. Rogues will beg Oculus leadership for peace or burn eternally.

You had me until the highlighted part.  C'mon man, Oculus boasts arguably the most active and enjoyed propaganda team on Bob in Actor and Hartfw.  (Although they have taken the last war off, which I chalk up to the serious nature of fighting for freedom and liberty.)

And propaganda is still attention that only certain AAs deserve. I had no problem joking around with NpO or MI6 or Kashmir, because they aren't prima donnas who will interpret any attention as favorable. Well, most of Kashmir isn't.

I know any kind words about Myth will make Caustic blow a gasket, but verbal repartee with him made that war more fun. That's also why Grub is so popular at Non Grata. He showed up and called us names in overly verbose fashion and allowed peace when the time came. We love his long diatribes even if we don't understand half of them.

Someone promising eternawar at seller level is not even in the same category. We'd punch 'em in the nose and keep punching until they gave up or were just as irrelevant as we knew they were.

That revolution would not be televised and would barely be mentioned in Oculus AAs except to assign targets. No hoopla punishes prima donnas far more than the best attempts at spin.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sounds like you are setting yourself up for an inevitable defeat at the hands of Methrage. :awesome::popcorn:

Over/under on number of threads that will result?

Methrage has actually shown more restraint than is typical. Hopefully his tutelage will take better than yours.

38 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Methrage has actually shown more restraint than is typical. Hopefully his tutelage will take better than yours.

I think your mistake is thinking that either Methrage or myself want or need "tutelage," we are both highly experienced in this world having first began back in the same alliance in 2007.

I knock on him alot, but both of us have been through the fires of impossible wars many times and I see him more as an equal than the vast majority of nation rulers, even if I can't stand his ideological position half the time.

I'll give both you and Methrage some credit, Junka. You both fight and both of you seem to genuinely care about your members. You would never offload all of the money and tech of a nation under your care. SirWilliam, on the other hand, certainly has.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, Franz Ferdinand said:

I'm still waiting for Sir Kindle to actually do something of note first. Clearly he is all bark and no bite that even (dare I say it) Immortan Junka is more intimidating!

if u read his letter to you it says he will stay in peace until he gets his sdi also since I have known him this is the first he ever has been in peace. he also fights a lot so he has bite u don't know animalz members like I do. if he says he will stay in peace till he has sdi in the letter y do u wonder y he is still in peace lol?

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:22 PM, Lady Dakota said:

At least I am capable of acting like a lady when doing so. Unlike Sir Kindle's filthy mouth and horrendous temperament. 

wow that's crazy he has been super nice and respects me always

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

if u read his letter to you it says he will stay in peace until he gets his sdi also since I have known him this is the first he ever has been in peace. he also fights a lot so he has bite u don't know animalz members like I do. if he says he will stay in peace till he has sdi in the letter y do u wonder y he is still in peace lol?

He has a reputation for sitting in peace mode for a protracted length of time, and I have watched him fight in the past. He has little real bite in a war and I know enough about Animalz to know that it's not really that impressive an entity. It's so impressive that it hasn't been recognised.

Just now, Duderonomy said:

I traded my ability to plan war for the ability to annoy people on the OWF. You need a decision-maker, not a chin-waggler.

And here I am doing both, I didn't know it was an either/or scenario!

13 minutes ago, Mogar said:

And here I am doing both, I didn't know it was an either/or scenario!

It is at NG. There's a certain reputation that gov is trying to avoid. I don't make it easy. Knowing most NGers, we'd all be banned within a week, anyway.:ph34r:

Heck, I'm surprised that I've survived the OWF this long. My latest ban at NG was a couple weeks ago. Nordreich is the only AA that I spent a lot of time at that didn't ban me at one point or another. I've been banned from or restricted at: IRON, TOP, VE, and NG twice. So people need to think for a second before inviting me back to their forums or to IRC. I like to play rough.;)

Edited by Duderonomy

9 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

OWF plotting will never go anywhere. I just like to talk smack and see who slaps me down. It tides me over until NPO can do a proper job in a back alley. Or Kaiser Hanssen.

We are working night and day at your annihilation 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

48 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We are working night and day at your annihilation 

My annihilation happened back in December. I'm simply a walking corpse gnawing on random passerby.

Edit: If anyone gets to say that they drove me off of Planet Bob, it is Kashmir. They dropped me to my current NS and drained my WC. Part of the reason that I wanted to participate in this war.

I was leaving anyway, but they can have the propaganda if they want it.

Edited by Duderonomy
Truth