Held now within the knowing; Rest now within the peace. Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.

16 hours ago, Devialance said:

You do know...the only reason he has any claim to winning is he was lucky enough to fall on the side of NpO and others... to say he won anything is a simple lie in truth

Yes, I know the reason he can claim to be winning.  Please tell me when anyone has ever won ON A MILITARY LEVEL who has NOT been lucky enough to fall on the side of the larger coalition. 

I know how you feel about him personally.  I am very well aware of the politics behind the situation.  It doesn't change the fact that his group of alliances ended up politically as a member of the coalition with greater military power.

Having said that, it was not really the point of my previous post :P

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Walshington said:

That is a more... frank restating of my second sentence, but TBH I haven't heard anyone (on the OWF, anyway) claim that anything else is true.

I call it like I see it.

On 6/4/2016 at 5:16 AM, Duderonomy said:

If you're looking for work, I think Sir William needs your services as a conscience more than Caustic.

Not sure what you're even referencing, bub, but there's no space in SirWilliam. Get it right, gah!

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Yes, I know the reason he can claim to be winning.  Please tell me when anyone has ever won ON A MILITARY LEVEL who has NOT been lucky enough to fall on the side of the larger coalition. 

EQ.

8 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Not sure what you're even referencing, bub, but there's no space in SirWilliam. Get it right, gah!

Not sure what he is referencing myself, but I know for a fact that you are a tool, and it really is kind of pathetic that someone who trusted you to nation sit their nation, came back to it being gutted of all its money and tech by you. Perhaps he means that? Perhaps not.

14 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Not sure what he is referencing myself, but I know for a fact that you are a tool, and it really is kind of pathetic that someone who trusted you to nation sit their nation, came back to it being gutted of all its money and tech by you. Perhaps he means that? Perhaps not.

Sirwilliam didn't have anything to give away, it's why he sat in pm and left margrave in charge

14 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

A lot of people are anti sirwilliam but for not any reasons

don't need reasons for much anymore.  come to think of it, never really did.

10 hours ago, Lysergide said:

readily available records seem to indicate about 600 tech sent out.  they also show the damage the war caused and it was substantial, in which case, you'd be joining many from Kashmir in that regard.

9 hours ago, mattski133 said:

don't need reasons for much anymore.  come to think of it, never really did.

readily available records seem to indicate about 600 tech sent out.  they also show the damage the war caused and it was substantial, in which case, you'd be joining many from Kashmir in that regard.

Was it his to send out? No. And if you are saying that the war claimed all the money and tech, then I am sorely disappointed in the fighting ability of Kashmir. That war should have only cost about 300-400 Million, and about 2-3k tech. And per SirWilliam himself, he admitted that he gutted my nation, so really you have no leg to stand on to defend him. So go crawl back to the corner of CN that is what is left of Kashmir and try to finish rebuilding from the i\m/pressive damage that Margrave was allowed to do, but remember you will never lose that stigma now. Your alliance is no longer transparent, your alliance has ruined multiple relationships with its friends because of the backroom dealings that were allowed to take place by the Kashmir Government. SirWilliam can't deny that he didn't know what was going on, him and Margrave were tied at the hip and constantly were in communication through other means than CN or the Kashmir forums. Live in your deluded world, the smart members are leaving.

1 minute ago, Lysergide said:

Was it his to send out? No. And if you are saying that the war claimed all the money and tech, then I am sorely disappointed in the fighting ability of Kashmir. That war should have only cost about 300-400 Million, and about 2-3k tech. And per SirWilliam himself, he admitted that he gutted my nation, so really you have no leg to stand on to defend him. So go crawl back to the corner of CN that is what is left of Kashmir and try to finish rebuilding from the i\m/pressive damage that Margrave was allowed to do, but remember you will never lose that stigma now. Your alliance is no longer transparent, your alliance has ruined multiple relationships with its friends because of the backroom dealings that were allowed to take place by the Kashmir Government. SirWilliam can't deny that he didn't know what was going on, him and Margrave were tied at the hip and constantly were in communication through other means than CN or the Kashmir forums. Live in your deluded world, the smart members are leaving.

This is a relief to hear.l and for a while I thought all Kashmir people drank the kook-aid.

Sir William gutted your nation because he had no cash himself and couldn't spend it in peace mode.

him and margrave are as slippery has they come

On 06/06/2016 at 2:50 AM, Devialance said:

We all know that methrage will always and i mean always go for targets that has less support hoping someone bigger will come in and bail him out, to say he won anything is a simple lie in truth

Oh hey it's you, remember when you was miles away in the strength ranges and every other post of yours on this forum was you pledging eternal war on LPC and affiliates.... Now that you're in range of them, you lost your balls and not attacking.

I knew you was a pussy back when you first started saying it, its been confirmed now.

What a disgrace you are.

Edited by the rebel

12 hours ago, Lysergide said:

The one glaring detail that isn’t being mentioned of course is that you had indicated you were unlikely returning. Not sure then why you would’ve been terribly concerned with your stats.

I’d hope you’d find some solace in the fact those resources went to good use helping your alliance: Aiding numerous nations, inflicting the third most damage in Kashmir, and ultimately putting up a decent 1:1 damage inflicted:damage sustained ratio. I’d have thought one’s focus and pride would be on the alliance and not solely on one’s self. My apologies I was wrong.

Kashmir has been down this road before, following our war with TOP many years ago. We were at a lower membercount and lower NS then but we recovered just fine and I’m confident this time around won’t be any different. Thanks though for the concern.  :)

On 6/7/2016 at 1:59 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sirwilliam didn't have anything to give away, it's why he sat in pm and left margrave in charge

You’re right, I have nothing to give at all. If only I was as much of a drain on my alliance!

You need new material. Desperately. If you insist on the contrary however you can save yourself the trouble and rock the sig pic that was created for you instead.  :)

I’ve said my piece here, will revert back to recognition of the silentium est aureum policy. Toodles!~

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

The one glaring detail that isn’t being mentioned of course is that you had indicated you were unlikely returning. Not sure then why you would’ve been terribly concerned with your stats.

I’d hope you’d find some solace in the fact those resources went to good use helping your alliance: Aiding numerous nations, inflicting the third most damage in Kashmir, and ultimately putting up a decent 1:1 damage inflicted:damage sustained ratio. I’d have thought one’s focus and pride would be on the alliance and not solely on one’s self. My apologies I was wrong.

Kashmir has been down this road before, following our war with TOP many years ago. We were at a lower membercount and lower NS then but we recovered just fine and I’m confident this time around won’t be any different. Thanks though for the concern.  :)

I had mentioned in the past that I was unlikely to return, but if that were the case I wouldn't have had you nation sit me, I would have just deleted my nation like originally planned. It was you who kept badgering me to let you nation sit my nation so that I could have it if I wanted to come back. One would think if that they had intended to hold the nation for someone in case they were to come back, wouldn't have gutted the nation. Seems to me that you had your own motives instead of the original intentions you had laid out. As for helping the alliance, I wasn't aware that COBRA was fellow members of Kashmir. If anything you should have followed ideas I set down during the Prototype years of Kashmir which called for all members to have a warchest, I am sorry that you still seem to run under an ancient ideal that larger nations are the only ones that should have some sort of warchest, but then again taking into account for what you have as one, would prove me false in that aspect. At one point I would have gladly helped out Kashmir members and cared for them, but after coming back to see what you did, as well as checking out the aid history, I am honestly don't care about the well being of Kashmir or its members at this point. You and your lackey Margrave have failed the members of Kashmir. You have broken the spirit of what Kashmir was built upon. You are blind to your failings. That is what is going to cause your house of cards to crumble.

24 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

You and your lackey Margrave have failed the members of Kashmir. You have broken the spirit of what Kashmir was built upon. You are blind to your failings. That is what is going to cause your house of cards to crumble.

I agree with you 100% Lysergide. Kashmir was founded on a 'no back door dealings' principle. And ever since the Margrave-gate logs, those principles have been tossed out the window.

The people of Kashmir have noticed their shackles and that's the first step in dealing with their painful situation.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I agree with you 100% Lysergide. Kashmir was founded on a 'no back door dealings' principle. And ever since the Margrave-gate logs, those principles have been tossed out the window.

The people of Kashmir have noticed their shackles and that's the first step in dealing with their painful situation.

If you are going to attempt to isolate when the issue started, you should perhaps go back to when Thorgrum was in Kashmir and Margrave tried to get him kicked out because he thought Thorgrum was a spy. Banned him from the forums and never gave him a fair chance. But who wants to remember when the backroom dealing was first isolated and people had issues with it but did nothing about it. In fact it would be sometime later that Margrave was promoted from Piper to Prince. So SirWilliam essentially rewarded bad behavior.

17 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Way to change the subject!  I thought we were friends!  Anyway none of your numbers check out, and if anything it seems like you and SW could both have communicated better.  Leave me out of it!

Margrave's gone.  None of those logs made any sense, and none of it could have happened.  The merge with DK was shot down because Kashmir members thought it'd be too polarizing.  DK disbanded shortly after the war to get them began.  How FAN of all people came up is pretty amusing considering we haven't spoken to them meaningfully in years.  Because III% was merging with them?  Far as I know, they hate our guts.  It was one guy, spouting off about stuff that looked more like dreaming, than planning.

To say that we're no longer transparent is interesting.  You can't be 100%, in this world.  We are hamstrung by the rest of the game.  We know there are spies in Kashmir digging around.  We know even good members can spill the beans and one of those beans would find its way to some untrustworthy !@#$%.  Unless we went neutral and talked about baseball and stuff all the time there's a chance some tasty bit of information could be tossed in the mix that could endanger our friends, if not us, if it became public.  This is known as the struggle and we've been up against it since trying out this experiment.  Some things cannot be said.  100% transparency has never been the goal, we have simply said we strive for transparency.  Champion Thorgrum all you want, it's not like you can ask a spy if he's a spy to his face.

But transparency is not all you're supposed to think about when you look at Kashmir.  It was founded as a place to generally relax at.  It's not for people who can't coexist with others peacefully and put the past behind them, which is our biggest problem, historically.

42 minutes ago, mattski133 said:

Way to change the subject!  I thought we were friends!  Anyway none of your numbers check out, and if anything it seems like you and SW could both have communicated better.  Leave me out of it!

Margrave's gone.  None of those logs made any sense, and none of it could have happened.  The merge with DK was shot down because Kashmir members thought it'd be too polarizing.  DK disbanded shortly after the war to get them began.  How FAN of all people came up is pretty amusing considering we haven't spoken to them meaningfully in years.  Because III% was merging with them?  Far as I know, they hate our guts.  It was one guy, spouting off about stuff that looked more like dreaming, than planning.

To say that we're no longer transparent is interesting.  You can't be 100%, in this world.  We are hamstrung by the rest of the game.  We know there are spies in Kashmir digging around.  We know even good members can spill the beans and one of those beans would find its way to some untrustworthy !@#$%.  Unless we went neutral and talked about baseball and stuff all the time there's a chance some tasty bit of information could be tossed in the mix that could endanger our friends, if not us, if it became public.  This is known as the struggle and we've been up against it since trying out this experiment.  Some things cannot be said.  100% transparency has never been the goal, we have simply said we strive for transparency.  Champion Thorgrum all you want, it's not like you can ask a spy if he's a spy to his face.

But transparency is not all you're supposed to think about when you look at Kashmir.  It was founded as a place to generally relax at.  It's not for people who can't coexist with others peacefully and put the past behind them, which is our biggest problem, historically.

My numbers check out fine.Your numbers are the ones that are lacking. I have seen the aid lists, they paint the picture quite clear. As for leaving you out of it, no one has mentioned you, and it was you who decided to join the conversation. It isn't so much changing the subject, as more going into further details of the fall of Kashmir.  I don't believe anyone asked for 100% transparency, but when no one in the alliance knew what was going on other than the King and Prince, I believe that falls under the category of no transparency what so ever. Though I do recall a time when we didn't care if someone was spying on us because we didn't have anything to hide. You lost the ability to call Kashmir a cool place to hang out when I watched time and time again Kashmir members run others out of the alliance. Why do you think people have started to leave? They feel betrayed, unwanted, and discouraged by the events that have taken place in the alliance, and the fact that no one has taken accountability other than scapegoating Margrave for the entire ordeal when there are others to blame. Your attempts while valiant in nature, are unfortunately not going to save your alliance any face. The path we set out upon when we founded Prototype is no longer a viable one for Kashmir, and since Kashmir was founded on core principles that it has not upheld and can no longer up hold, it would probably be in the best interest to realize that the dream has come to an end, and its time to move on.

18 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

My numbers check out fine.Your numbers are the ones that are lacking. I have seen the aid lists, they paint the picture quite clear. As for leaving you out of it, no one has mentioned you, and it was you who decided to join the conversation. It isn't so much changing the subject, as more going into further details of the fall of Kashmir.  I don't believe anyone asked for 100% transparency, but when no one in the alliance knew what was going on other than the King and Prince, I believe that falls under the category of no transparency what so ever. Though I do recall a time when we didn't care if someone was spying on us because we didn't have anything to hide. You lost the ability to call Kashmir a cool place to hang out when I watched time and time again Kashmir members run others out of the alliance. Why do you think people have started to leave? They feel betrayed, unwanted, and discouraged by the events that have taken place in the alliance, and the fact that no one has taken accountability other than scapegoating Margrave for the entire ordeal when there are others to blame. Your attempts while valiant in nature, are unfortunately not going to save your alliance any face. The path we set out upon when we founded Prototype is no longer a viable one for Kashmir, and since Kashmir was founded on core principles that it has not upheld and can no longer up hold, it would probably be in the best interest to realize that the dream has come to an end, and its time to move on.

Margrave was a core issue and the coward took the easy way out.

For someone who started as much !@#$ as he did... and being the drama queen that he was, it was rather amusing to see him sink like a rock when he's on the receiving end of his own misdoings.

SirWilliam is the same way. Quick to point fingers and even quicker to not take any responsibility for his actions and pins his failures on his members. 

There are good people in Kashmir and I'm glad they are finally starting to wake up.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock