Held now within the knowing; Rest now within the peace. Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's rich that you are whining about peace terms when you have literally zero involvement in the war. If you didn't like oculus' intentions, your alliance could have done something about it. Actions speak louder than words.

Good !@#$@#$ lord, dude, shut up. You're chest thumping without even having a seat at the kiddy table.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

I hope NonGrata always has wars so you never go inactive ;)

People always get the peace that they deserve. Mine has always been a long drop on a short rope. But it'll be fun until then.^_^

My tech buyers won't complain.

42 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Oh, neat!  An age of arbitrary, ridiculous, convoluted terms has begun resumed.

they were pretty sensible imo.

"Oculus the mercifuls"

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

58 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Oh, neat!  An age of arbitrary, ridiculous, convoluted terms has begun resumed.

The irony of "Permazi for wartime recruits" Chimaera complaining about this particular set of terms shouldn't be lost on anyone. If there's anyone here who inspired them, it's you.

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Good !@#$@#$ lord, dude, shut up. You're chest thumping without even having a seat at the kiddy table.

Someone sounds a little jelly that LPH is still not recognized, I blame that on you Rey 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Water under the bridge however. I am just glad that PPO fought on the losing end of our victorious legitimacy (suck it Xanth)

To: Xanth    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 5/30/2016 6:33:49 PM

Subject: So the war

Message: Neener neener neener, you fought on the losing side and we are now legitimate.

Na-na-na-nah-boo-boo

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

The irony of "Permazi for wartime recruits" Chimaera complaining about this particular set of terms shouldn't be lost on anyone. If there's anyone here who inspired them, it's you.

There's a bit of a difference between 1) a statement I made in anger, immediately retracted as being bloody idiotic, and which my alliance didn't go through with and never considered in the first place and 2) terms that are actually being enforced.  Not to mention the difference between nations leaving a disbanded alliance and the bullsh*& that NEW and Kaskus do with regards to AA in every single war.  But yes, someone who spent two years on various EZI lists and has spent most of his career on Bob fighting against nonsensical, punitive, world-damaging terms is the inspiration for this particular set due to an off-the-cuff remark three years ago.  That should be obvious to everyone.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Someone sounds a little jelly that LPH is still not recognized, I blame that on you Rey 

Yeah, I'm mad that my one-man non-alliance isn't recognized.

And Chim, I'd believe that someone who has at various points counted the "days experience in government" his members have would remember that your alliance was still sitting pretty FA-wise when it was founded; your blunder was a little under 2 years ago iirc.

Edited by Neo Uruk

o/

I was pretty late to this party, but I am glad to press o and / to pay respects to everyone involved for coming together peaceably for the purpose of settling our differences through violence and bloodshed. Good show all around.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Water under the bridge however. I am just glad that PPO fought on the losing end of our victorious legitimacy (suck it Xanth)

To: Xanth    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 5/30/2016 6:33:49 PM

Subject: So the war

Message: Neener neener neener, you fought on the losing side and we are now legitimate.

Na-na-na-nah-boo-boo

Interesting you would gloat like that considering you did literally nothing to contribute to this war but continue to annoyingly remind people of your existence.

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The philosophy of Junka writings has really made the planet a more positive place.

three philosophies run Bob: "Friends over pixels, action over complaining (which is literally 99% of your philosophical teachings), and might is right"

Hey, shut the $%&@ up, this isn't about you.  Might always makes right, and friends > infra.  

And what sort of action would you want done to Oculus?  Because daring speak that earned Kashmir this beatdown.  

17 minutes ago, Caliph said:

And what sort of action would you want done to Oculus?    

Well for starts, a whole lot less complaining.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Caliph said:

Who is complaining?  This isn't about you, this is about the peace.  Stop !@#$ting up our thread.

you asked a question, and I gave you an answer- and there has been complaining ever since the writing on the wall. What would have have done different spefically, query me if you are every truely again. and of course this isn't about me, although it's quite  relief that we are now 'too legit to quit' :D

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

you asked a question, and I gave you an answer- and there has been complaining ever since the writing on the wall. What would have have done different spefically, query me if you are every truely again. and of course this isn't about me, although it's quite  relief that we are now 'too legit to quit' :D

The only one complaining is you.  Not us, not Kashmir, not Last Call, and not me who is fighting Oculus for 3 extra round for joining Last Call after an arbitrary date.  

So keep our name out your mouth and we'll do the same.

2 minutes ago, Caliph said:

The only one complaining is you.  Not us, not Kashmir, not Last Call, and not me who is fighting Oculus for 3 extra round for joining Last Call after an arbitrary date.  

So keep our name out your mouth and we'll do the same.

well considering your peace mode tactics in EQ, I'm glad that you are finally shedding off some of those pixels

Thank you to everyone who fought beside us or who countered those who attacked others. Even if I wasn't involved with deciding the terms, I agree with the terms and think they are fair.

Nice job to everyone involved. It was a pleasure fighting alongside all of you.

well considering your peace mode tactics in EQ, I'm glad that you are finally shedding off some of those pixels

Lmao dude really

why do you always always always bring up !@#$ from before your time? There's plenty of things you know nothing about that have happened since you've been here.

Yeah, its not like I followed orders or anything during EQ.

thanks to Last Call and PPO for following through on their promises.  An IOU has been drafted for better days.

thanks to NSO for the behind the scenes work with Oculus.  And in the post war rebuilding to come.

special thanks to Non Grata and their old/new friends for inspiring a renaissance in Kashmir, people are even posting on the forums once in a while.  it's crazy.

peace in our time, til someone else rolls us!