Monsters Inc News- Special Special Edition

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Galerion can I just point out I don't really care much for TE all my work and activity goes into se I havent really cared about TE since early 2015 late 2014

That maybe but you put yourself in a leadership position that round and TE is only a couple of clicks away from SE, so I think its perfectly reasonable for me to base your activity level on your contribution to that round. Its not really a slight against you, its just that me and Junka are very active, especially so if a war is taking place.

Edited by Galerion

Which tends to be all the time for you guys. No slight there. However I don't really pride myself on TE all Citadel leadership knew I was just filling in doing a job. Tbh the reason I stuck there so long was for Citadel as they needed someone. I spend most of my time on se checking in talking to people working internally for Atlas. Maybe more if not the same as you and Junka. You can't base something on one round of TE that doesn't take precedent over se.

War is peace :P

Anyway the assertions by LH is the problem, not Atlas, he's using the same line as Methrage tried to use during the War on Terror to get me couped... in reality the entire alliance has "too much ego" so I guess we will have to survive without merging into people :rolleyes:

Maybe Monsters Inc should take LH advice and merge into someone as their FA situation is worse than ours.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

War is peace :P

Anyway the assertions by LH is the problem, not Atlas, he's using the same line as Methrage tried to use during the War on Terror to get me couped... in reality the entire alliance has "too much ego" so I guess we will have to survive without merging into people :rolleyes:

Maybe Monsters Inc should take LH advice and merge into someone as their FA situation is worse than ours.

Our FA works just fine in our quest for world domination 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock