Jump to content

Monsters Inc News- Special Special Edition


Lord Hitchcock
 Share

Recommended Posts

A one-on-one interview with the 'evil' OsRaven...

 

tumblr_mkhql9zBCf1qe7736o1_250.gif

 

Monsters Inc News

 

Edit: House arrest is leader of NADC (not invicta)

 

CnGish topics:

 

Atlas, are they tripping over their own shoe laces or are they rising?

 

Trouble in Paradise?- OsRaven doesn't think so as he bares it all! w/ bonus Schatterman shout out!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like alot of your podcast is trying to push an agenda that is obvious considering most of your disagreements with people are public:

 

Praising NADC (You have a beef with Grub)

Praising Atlas (They are buying tech from LPCN)

Blaming my ego (You didn't like my recent LPCN thread)

 

You weave these threads together to make a convincing depiction but you miss the mark because you try to leverage your program for IC aims. Which I did as well with the Lannister Factor, but I was honest about my agenda -- the Bill Oreilly meme was for humor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I feel like alot of your podcast is trying to push an agenda that is obvious considering most of your disagreements with people are public:

 

Praising NADC (You have a beef with Grub)

Praising Atlas (They are buying tech from LPCN)

Blaming my ego (You didn't like my recent LPCN thread)

 

You weave these threads together to make a convincing depiction but you miss the mark because you try to leverage your program for IC aims. Which I did as well with the Lannister Factor, but I was honest about my agenda -- the Bill Oreilly meme was for humor.

 

 

This is false on all accounts:

 

1) I get along well with Grub and when we talk, it's usually some fun conversations. no beef at all.

 

2) I did not know atlas was buying tech from LPCN

 

3) Your ego was what is hurting your members, atlas had what you don't have and you have things atlas could benefit off of. I'm bulls eye on my point.

 

If I wanted to 'push an agenda', then I would do my fair and honest news cast much more differently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If SNX's members wanted to merge into another alliance, they would push for a vote in the Imperium Senate (it would take a referendum to pass). However considering a merger was rejected during the July Revolution, when times were darkest, there's no reason to expect it to pass now that we are strong and prosperous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If SNX's members wanted to merge into another alliance, they would push for a vote in the Imperium Senate (it would take a referendum to pass). However considering a merger was rejected during the July Revolution, when times were darkest, there's no reason to expect it to pass now that we are strong and prosperous.

 

keep your god awful, piss poor propaganda out of my high-class news cast thread

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I played a round of TE with Alexio in Citadel and going off that he's not as active as me and Junka by a long way.

 

You should also note that Supernova X was born out of a merge between MCXA, LoSS, NSF and GDA so we know from experience how merging goes and what the possible resultant culture clash maybe like. For Atlas to gain what you highlighted as plus points of Supernova X it would take a cultural shift, if what they had in mind is actually absorption then they wouldn't gain those benefits and there would certainly be at least some resistance to that going by some owf posts I've read from atlas members.

For a merge to truly work as a merge then it can't be an overnight thing, it will take work prior to committing and a close relationship built up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I played a round of TE with Alexio in Citadel and going off that he's not as active as me and Junka by a long way.

 

You should also note that Supernova X was born out of a merge between MCXA, LoSS, NSF and GDA so we know from experience how merging goes and what the possible resultant culture clash maybe like. For Atlas to gain what you highlighted as plus points of Supernova X it would take a cultural shift, if what they had in mind is actually absorption then they wouldn't gain those benefits and there would certainly be at least some resistance to that going by some owf posts I've read from atlas members.

For a merge to truly work as a merge then it can't be an overnight thing, it will take work prior to committing and a close relationship built up.

 

You really need to take over SNX one day. I agree with this analogy 110%. And knowing Alexio, he would back that with full support.

 

That's not Junka's tone though, advertising an SNX merger as an "insult to the imperium" which is quite insulting that he's too dumb to understand the benefits to both members.

 

So while your reasoning reflects common sense, Junka lacks in that department due to his ego. I nailed that podcast btw

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

You really need to take over SNX one day. I agree with this analogy 110%. And knowing Alexio, he would back that with full support.

 

That's not Junka's time though, advertising an SNX merger as an "insult to the imperium" which is quite insulting that he's too dumb to understand the benefits to both members.

 

So while your reasoning reflects common sense, Junka lacks none

 

We have nothing against Atlas today, but back in the day Atlas wanted nothing to do with SNX and cancelled the NSF treaty when they merged into us, and cancelled Bruin Continuity without informing us when I returned. I think it would be proper for formal diplomatic relations to be restored before a merger be brought up, and you yourself admitted we have "good" econ and military.

 

An alliance is not just a lump of NS to be lumped with others, Supernova X has a proud culture, ideology and history that is the source of our success today. It's not an insult against Atlas to hold onto that.

Edited by Immortan Junka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

We have nothing against Atlas today, but back in the day Atlas wanted nothing to do with SNX and cancelled the NSF treaty when they merged into us, and cancelled Bruin Continuity without informing us when I returned. I think it would be proper for formal diplomatic relations to be restored before a merger be brought up, and you yourself admitted we have "good" econ and military.

 

An alliance is not just a lump of NS to be lumped with others, Supernova X has a proud culture, ideology and history that is the source of our success today. It's not an insult against Atlas to hold onto that.

 

I think you missed Alexio being the only be BC bloc member vouching support during m inc-tao war. BC in general was rolled out too early, specifically in support for SNX. 

 

If you would like to fact check that, I can dig those forums screen shots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

We have nothing against Atlas today, but back in the day Atlas wanted nothing to do with SNX and cancelled the NSF treaty when they merged into us, and cancelled Bruin Continuity without informing us when I returned. I think it would be proper for formal diplomatic relations to be restored before a merger be brought up, and you yourself admitted we have "good" econ and military.

 

An alliance is not just a lump of NS to be lumped with others, Supernova X has a proud culture, ideology and history that is the source of our success today. It's not an insult against Atlas to hold onto that.

 

So you didn't say SNX merging into Atlas felt like an insult?

 

And did you even make it an imperium vote- or did you just boast about it to other leaders as a PR hype?

 

I sense your members did not get a vote, or even a mention of this matter

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Now you are just baiting, making things up and taking comments out of context to promote bad relations between Atlas and SNX, at least you proved my first post correct about having an agenda. I'm done with you.

 

Thank admin. Don't let the door hit you on the way out (or do)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

I played a round of TE with Alexio in Citadel and going off that he's not as active as me and Junka by a long way.

 

You should also note that Supernova X was born out of a merge between MCXA, LoSS, NSF and GDA so we know from experience how merging goes and what the possible resultant culture clash maybe like. For Atlas to gain what you highlighted as plus points of Supernova X it would take a cultural shift, if what they had in mind is actually absorption then they wouldn't gain those benefits and there would certainly be at least some resistance to that going by some owf posts I've read from atlas members.

For a merge to truly work as a merge then it can't be an overnight thing, it will take work prior to committing and a close relationship built up.

 

 

SNX only came about (as said by representatives of every merged AA*) because of NSFs failure in the face of Riot Society. So, if that's true, why ever would anyone expect SNX to be anything remotely resembling a real alliance.

 

* reference to 100 million in reps they paid

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

 

 

SNX only came about (as said by representatives of every merged AA*) because of NSFs failure in the face of Riot Society. So, if that's true, why ever would anyone expect SNX to be anything remotely resembling a real alliance.

 

* reference to 100 million in reps they paid

 

Ahhh, I totally forgot about that. RS forced reps on NSF who ended forming with other );$: alliances to make a bigger $;&:&: alliance.

 

I loved riot society in its prime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

You really need to take over SNX one day. I agree with this analogy 110%. And knowing Alexio, he would back that with full support.

 

That's not Junka's tone though, advertising an SNX merger as an "insult to the imperium" which is quite insulting that he's too dumb to understand the benefits to both members.

 

So while your reasoning reflects common sense, Junka lacks in that department due to his ego. I nailed that podcast btw

lmao dude, you're such a !@#$%^&*ter

 

it's entertaining until it's not, at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

lmao dude, you're such a !@#$%^&*ter

 

it's entertaining until it's not, at least.

 

Don't worry Rey, keep listening to M Inc News and perhaps the next time you run LPH, it won't be into the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

 

 

SNX only came about (as said by representatives of every merged AA*) because of NSFs failure in the face of Riot Society. So, if that's true, why ever would anyone expect SNX to be anything remotely resembling a real alliance.

 

That's some really cute revisionism, but the portion of NSF that merged with Supernova X was extremely small, at around 20 nations. This is 10% of our total count at merger, which was about 200 members and 10,000,000 Nation-Strength. So whatever micro drama you are talking about had nothing to do with the plans of LoSS, MCXA and GDA (Galerion and myself are both from LoSS).

 

  •  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Invicta, NADC, I own them all. 

 

Haha, my rant was that you are putting NADC in an FA position that benefits them in being more active. I personlly have found that you are constantly turning over a new leaf for NADC (in a positive way for your alliance)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razgriz24 said:

You have a face (I mean voice, yeah) for radio, I honestly enjoy these. You actually change the tone of your voice while speaking which is key to holding an audience.

 

I missed this before. Cheers bud!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

Don't worry Rey, keep listening to M Inc News and perhaps the next time you run LPH, it won't be into the ground.

What on earth are you making 3 year old references for

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...