Disappearance of the Northern Lights

There was never a coup attempt; everything they did was legal under Monos Archein's charter. Now I wouldn't have wanted a charter that was written the way MA's was, but I was never a member.

I didn't mention you personally either. RoK wasn't just you, you know.

Anyway, all water under the bridge now surely? I mean, how many years ago was that?

36 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Anyway, all water under the bridge now surely? I mean, how many years ago was that?

Right, let's drop this. Evilest is right that there were individuals who wanted us dead from the beginning, but nothing solid came of it and no alliance put their weight behind those individuals' sentiments. We're talking about events that are more than seven years old. Our feuds with Monos Archein and affiliated alliances lasted maybe a few months after we split off. There's a reason it received only a slight mention in the announcement; this was a long time ago.

The only alliance Aurora Borealis ever truly hated was GOD, and really, it was just Xiph specifically. Even those events are nearly seven years old. As we said in the announcement, we are grateful to those in the Karma coalition and outside of it during that time who advocated on our behalf and ensured our survival. These many years would not have happened with you. 

8 hours ago, Haflinger said:

There was never a coup attempt; everything they did was legal under Monos Archein's charter. Now I wouldn't have wanted a charter that was written the way MA's was, but I was never a member.

I didn't mention you personally either. RoK wasn't just you, you know.

It was definitely a coup attempt regardless and you know that. Furthermore it was a coup attempt over nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I led RoK at the time that you are implying, so yes, you are indeed talking about me whether you mention me personally or not. Are you implying that someone else in RoK attempted to disband AB and you (cue laughter here) had a hand in preventing it? Neither of those make the slightest bit of sense.

Lastly, you don't get to make a false claim publicly and then say "Hey man, water under the bridge it was a long time ago!" when you get verbally backhanded for it.

8 hours ago, Sarkin said:

Right, let's drop this. Evilest is right that there were individuals who wanted us dead from the beginning, but nothing solid came of it and no alliance put their weight behind those individuals' sentiments. We're talking about events that are more than seven years old. Our feuds with Monos Archein and affiliated alliances lasted maybe a few months after we split off. There's a reason it received only a slight mention in the announcement; this was a long time ago.

The only alliance Aurora Borealis ever truly hated was GOD, and really, it was just Xiph specifically. Even those events are nearly seven years old. As we said in the announcement, we are grateful to those in the Karma coalition and outside of it during that time who advocated on our behalf and ensured our survival. These many years would not have happened with you. 

I like you Sarkin (as well as many members of your alliance), but I didn't bring it up. So, if you don't mind, I am going to continue making Haf look foolish. It makes me feel nostalgic. If he wants to stop posting (which historically is what happens in a Haf v Hoo debate), then that works. :P

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

You guys did get one of the best flags in-game, good luck to former members.

Thank you, the flag was a colaborative effort to which several people contributed.  Nitroburn put it all together using his graphic skills to make the ide some out so good looking.  Thanks everyone, it was a great 7 year ride!  You are not forgotten.

*Evilest raises another glass to the memories and watches the loghts of Aurora Borealis light up the night sky.

19 hours ago, Chaoshawk said:

A shame to see you go, you, especially Sarkin & Jutopia, were a fun lot to talk to back in the day and I was glad ultimately ODN and AB got along handsomely.

Cheers. 

Holy crap. You're still around?

Peace out AB. Never really interacted with you, but it always sucks to see a long term alliance leave this world.

We are sorry to see you go, AB. Best of luck to you all as you get settled into your new homes!

The Aurora Borealis AA will remain under the protection of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

On 5/29/2016 at 8:47 PM, USMC123 said:

Holy crap. You're still around?

Peace out AB. Never really interacted with you, but it always sucks to see a long term alliance leave this world.

Yep, just check in every now and again to keep slots filled! Hope you're doing well.

27 minutes ago, Alaric said:

Fare thee well AB

you shall be missed! 

p.s.  don't be giving Auctor so much credit.  you know how he gets  :P

They ended up here, so it can't have been that good.

Also hi Alaric!