Going on an adventure...

the rebel

Your argument is trash because no, most new players don't like being nuked to hell for no reason by someome with 30 wonders and 100 improvement. I doubt you have done a single positive thing in CN, since all you are known for is periodically going rogue over whatever emo fit you are having, after having some years of peace to build up your nation. Some of us are actually trying to help new players.

So don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Someone is being all emotional in an out of character part of the forum, you never did learn the difference.

Perhaps everyone should wrap their membership up in cotton wool like you do and refer to them all as noobs every 5 mins and blame everyone but yourself for their constant predicament. 

But that's the difference between your failing attempt at SNX and every successful alliance ever known.

It doesn't matter what you think you know about me and the things I've done and you will never know as that is a moot point.

Good bye Junka.