LPCN: Freedom or Tyranny?

The Zigur

36 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Junka, If we declare on SNX, do a round or 2, then we do a white-peace-surrender, will you then Please Please just leave us alone?

I have only been back a little more then a month, but I am a broken man, I cant handle this continued stacking.

You should ask your boss what he's been up to lately.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here are my thoughts on this (Yes, I just made a forum account for this thread).

This shadow that has been drawn between our two prosperous nations has only accomplished pain and misfortune. It seems like loads of formal hogwash from both sides trying to sound like the better man, but you guys are not just both the single spokesperson of your alliance. Making assumptions of your own alliances through time has just made even your own alliance members disgusted of what actions have become. I personally have enjoyed SNX for the economic prosperity it brings to me and other nations; so much so I take part in administrating it. When we went to war last, economics went down the hole and it was a length of pain for what, Prestige? Prestige should not rule an alliance; an alliance should be run by a community working together... Not a formality shadow fight between alliances. 

Cut the crap... Many of us just want to work together and are up to fight wars that are valid and have an appropriate casus belli. Why ruin our economies for scrutiny and prestige, when we can fight actual wars that result from legitimate reasons instead of this fight.

43 minutes ago, kingthero said:

....Making assumptions of your own alliances through time has just made even your own alliance members disgusted of what actions have become......

You sound like a man of reason Bernie. Unfortunately Hunka Junka is Billary and Methrage is Trump.  ?

7 hours ago, kingthero said:

Alright, here are my thoughts on this (Yes, I just made a forum account for this thread).

This shadow that has been drawn between our two prosperous nations has only accomplished pain and misfortune. It seems like loads of formal hogwash from both sides trying to sound like the better man, but you guys are not just both the single spokesperson of your alliance. Making assumptions of your own alliances through time has just made even your own alliance members disgusted of what actions have become. I personally have enjoyed SNX for the economic prosperity it brings to me and other nations; so much so I take part in administrating it. When we went to war last, economics went down the hole and it was a length of pain for what, Prestige? Prestige should not rule an alliance; an alliance should be run by a community working together... Not a formality shadow fight between alliances. 

Cut the crap... Many of us just want to work together and are up to fight wars that are valid and have an appropriate casus belli. Why ruin our economies for scrutiny and prestige, when we can fight actual wars that result from legitimate reasons instead of this fight.

What's more legit than a rivalry between the egos of two dictators?

But in all seriousness. I've tried making the two get along, but they just wont. 

7 hours ago, kingthero said:

This shadow that has been drawn between our two prosperous nations has only accomplished pain and misfortune. It seems like loads of formal hogwash from both sides trying to sound like the better man, but you guys are not just both the single spokesperson of your alliance. Making assumptions of your own alliances through time has just made even your own alliance members disgusted of what actions have become. I personally have enjoyed SNX for the economic prosperity it brings to me and other nations; so much so I take part in administrating it. When we went to war last, economics went down the hole and it was a length of pain for what, Prestige? Prestige should not rule an alliance; an alliance should be run by a community wokrking together... Not a formality shadow fight between alliances. 

Junka is still sitting at 1k infra & hasn't collected taxes since our last war. For him this is all there is to do and he's been planning for conflict eventually, there is no growth he is interested in. He didn't need to do the work of building SNX up and doesn't care.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Because instigating LPCN will surely have that effect

Our lower-tier has been under siege from multiple spy attacks that originate from The Rebel's NS range at each attack. Combined with his threats to attack, and Methrage's earlier support of his threats, I think it is appropriate to remind the world about LPCN's past in case Methrage kept pushing for another war.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our lower-tier has been under siege from multiple spy attacks that originate from The Rebel's NS range at each attack. Combined with his threats to attack, and Methrage's earlier support of his threats, I think it is appropriate to remind the world about LPCN's past in case Methrage kept pushing for another war.

LPCN's past, specifically the public trial he displayed, was in response to your admitted attempt to strip animalz away from their allies.

So again, I tell you that you are indeed the instigator and not the victim.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

LPCN's past, specifically the public trial he displayed, was in response to your admitted attempt to strip animalz away from their allies.

So again, I tell you that you are indeed the instigator and not the victim.

Animalz attacked our ally TAO. When Animalz refused to cease attacks, the Imperium declared in defense of TAO during Operation Dog Pound:

The NAP was signed in the hopes of increased stability between Animalz/LPCN and SNX-sphere, after the Imperium defeated Animalz on the field of battle:

Unfortunately the agreement had barely lasted three weeks, when a raid by a member of TCA-affiliated The Sovereign Order raided Animalz. Without attempting to negotiate peace, Animalz blitzed the entire TSO lower-tier in response, and demanded reparations despite our objections. This was in violation of Article II:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

Thus, cancellation was announced:

After cancellation was announced, Methrage and LPCN threw a fit and attempted to usurp the Imperium's sovereignty:

Even after this declaration of sovereignty over Supernova X, I laughed it off with this post:

Right after this, Animalz attacked myself and other members of Supernova X in a clearly aggressive war, thus triggering the War on Terror against all LPCN combatants:

You really cannot spin this chain of events as anything other than wars of aggression by LPCN against the Imperium and our allies.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Animalz attacked our ally TAO. When Animalz refused to cease attacks, the Imperium declared in defense of TAO during Operation Dog Pound:

The NAP was signed in the hopes of increased stability between Animalz/LPCN and SNX-sphere, after the Imperium defeated Animalz on the field of battle:

Unfortunately the agreement had barely lasted three weeks, when a raid by a member of TCA-affiliated The Sovereign Order raided Animalz. Without attempting to negotiate peace, Animalz blitzed the entire TSO lower-tier in response, and demanded reparations despite our objections. This was in violation of Article II:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

Thus, cancellation was announced:

After cancellation was announced, Methrage and LPCN threw a fit and attempted to usurp the Imperium's sovereignty:

Even after this declaration of sovereignty over Supernova X, I laughed it off with this post:

Right after this, Animalz attacked myself and other members of Supernova X in a clearly aggressive war, thus triggering the War on Terror against all LPCN combatants:

You really cannot spin this chain of events as anything other than wars of aggression by LPCN against the Imperium and our allies.

Animalz delcared on Tao because they were attempting to coup them. Again, as usual, I have the logs to prove this.

TAO fully deserved those attacks, and for SNX to bandwagon on animalz sovereignty, it is no surprise why your historical PR campaign has failed miserably.

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Animalz delcared on Tao because they were attempting to coup them. Again, as usual, I have the logs to prove this.

TAO fully deserved those attacks, and for SNX to bandwagon on animalz sovereignty, it is no surprise why your historical PR campaign has failed miserably.

The Imperium did not "bandwaggon," TAO requested our defensive military assistance per the ODoAP signed on 01DEC16:

And the story I heard was that Sir Kindle was buttmad about Stonewall14 calling him a "bottom boi." That's not good enough of a reason for an alliance like Animalz to attack one of our allies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium did not "bandwaggon," TAO requested our defensive military assistance per the ODoAP signed on 01DEC16:

Yes, an ODP- and given TAO was attempting to coup animalz, well before animalz attacked TAO- it seemed like the right move for animalz.

Given that your own ally were the aggressors politically speaking, I see no reasoning for SNX support on that front.

Of course you supported their shenanigans and in response, I worked very hard with SPTR and guess what, Tao is no longer around.

Regardless of whether your accusations are true or false, none of that is relevant: the Imperium doesn't answer to you or anyone else when it comes to defending our treaty partners. For several days following Animalz attack we attempted diplomacy and were ignored, in fact Sir Kindle demanded reps from TAO and threatened perma-war despite the fact that they launched an aggressive attack. So we were completely correct in countering them.

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Regardless of whether your accusations are true or false, none of that is relevant: the Imperium doesn't answer to you or anyone else when it comes to defending our treaty partners. For several days following Animalz attack we attempted diplomacy and were ignored, in fact Sir Kindle demanded reps from TAO and threatened perma-war despite the fact that they launched an aggressive attack. So we were completely correct in countering them.

They had all the reason I'm the world to launch war in Tao, and seek reps.

And I don't care if you answer to me or not- it's simply why SNX are viewed as the aggressors in this conflict

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Only you people don't see the side who pulled the trigger first as the aggressor :rolleyes:

Pulling the trigger does not make animalz the aggressors. All they did was defend their right to exist. Obligatory to SNXs made up and hypocritical principles.

and this is why SNX is the Planet Bob punching bag