Peace Per Oculus

4 hours ago, Azaghul said:

I guess this is what passes for an Occulus "war".

Well they have 4 of the top 10 alliances, and are tied by M level treaties to 5 of the others, whilst 2 of them recognise the neutrality of the 10th, so yes, this is about as much of a war as they can have.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear PPO,

Thank you. You fought like pirates. You have proven yourself as the best allies any alliance can have. I look forward to taking to the high seas with you once again! There will be rum!

Sincerely, 

UZIgrl

PS

Auctor, 

this counts as a letter and PPO and I are officially friends now 

21 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

Dear PPO,

Thank you. You fought like pirates. You have proven yourself as the best allies any alliance can have. I look forward to taking to the high seas with you once again! There will be rum!

Sincerely, 

UZIgrl

PS

Auctor, 

this counts as a letter and PPO and I are officially friends now 

We Arr Honored to have fought Side by side with our allies In Kashmir. And you know we love you UZIgrl

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

True, yet I assumed that messenger pigeons would have been distributed to everyone involved, haha.

And every war, there's always a few rabid stragglers that need their vaccinations in person. Never fails.

Congrats on your mastery of the warscreen and technicalities, though. You'd make a great Unkajo.

13 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

And every war, there's always a few rabid stragglers that need their vaccinations in person. Never fails.

Congrats on your mastery of the warscreen and technicalities, though. You'd make a great Unkajo.

Tell this to alpha wolves, they cry over accidental defeat alerts

3 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Abandoning your allies, for shame. Obligatory congrats.

rebel, 

Since you are not in Kashmir, Last Call, or PPO... how exactly is it your call to make when we have been abandoned? I can assure you, PPO has peace because everyone who is actually involved in this conflict agreed it was time.

But please, don't let my having been in the room where it happens dissuade you from your diatribe of ignorance. I wouldn't want to remove you from your comfort zone.

UZIgrl

16 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

rebel, 

Since you are not in Kashmir, Last Call, or PPO... how exactly is it your call to make when we have been abandoned? I can assure you, PPO has peace because everyone who is actually involved in this conflict agreed it was time.

But please, don't let my having been in the room where it happens dissuade you from your diatribe of ignorance. I wouldn't want to remove you from your comfort zone.

UZIgrl

I see they are still at war so looks pretty obvious you left them while at war or commonly known as abandoned. Don't feel too bad though at least you tried unlike some of their other allies.

Also how's that hook doing in your mouth?

5 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I see they are still at war so looks pretty obvious you left them while at war or commonly known as abandoned. Don't feel too bad though at least you tried unlike some of their other allies.

Also how's that hook doing in your mouth?

I am 100% sure I did not leave them at war. Them being Kashmir. Them being me. Since I am in Kashmir. Man, you are not the troll you once were.

10 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

I am 100% sure I did not leave them at war. Them being Kashmir. Them being me. Since I am in Kashmir. Man, you are not the troll you once were.

"You" was generalised to those that left. I don't have the time to cross reference every two bit ruler who posts.

9 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

She's a Kashmir member, not a PPO member. Unless she's abandoned the Kash AA since last night. 

I like to think of UziGirl as a member of Non Grata. She's helping us with our greatest goal, casualties, unlike that SirWilliam fellow.

Maybe she can be Kashmir's viceroy for NG. We need someone to counter GPA's viceroy, Stewie, and Shurukian's viceroy, Caustic.