5.5m/90 tech

Sergeantpro

lol. Hell no. Like I said, it's a wasted aid slot. If you aren't using the max amount you can send in one slot then why use it? It's something you can only use once every 10 days so the obvious choice is all or none.

You seem new. I'd stick to 100/6mil. If you're running low on cash, I'd simply say that you should make an arrangement where the buyer sends you the money first. Though that's how it usually goes in my experience. 

If you're raiding, I'd stop or be careful. Piss off the wrong people and you might get burned. At your size, it's best to grow and learn as much as you can.

(I would suggest joining a more established alliance for a while to learn.)

Edited by Fox Fire

6 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

You seem new. I'd stick to 100/6mil. If you're running low on cash, I'd simply say that you should make an arrangement where the buyer sends you the money first. Though that's how it usually goes in my experience. 

If you're raiding, I'd stop or be careful. Piss off the wrong people and you might get burned. At your size, it's best to grow and learn as much as you can.

(I would suggest joining a more established alliance for a while to learn.)

Please, I do not have 100 tech, and I don't intend to sell 100 tech. I want to sell 90 tech for 5.5m or 50 tech for 2.9m or 40 tech for 2.6m

Edited by Sergeantpro
Added information

50 tech goes for 3 million. 

And why don't you just ask 6mil/100? The buyer generally send you the money first in most cases. That way, you can buy the extra 10 tech and still profit. 

The point is, people want to maximize their aid slots whch can only be used every 10 days. So sending less than maximum is a waste.

Your biggest problem is that being at war, you're definitely losing money and it sounds like you're in a bad financial situation. 

I personally have my aid slots spoken for. They are all devoted to my alliance, so I can't buy tech from you or send you aid.

I would really recommend going easy on the war side of things for now and try to find some long term tech buyers. Preferably just join a better alliance since the help they can offer you is practically a necessity. I know why many new players might not want to join larger, more established alliances, but everyone has to start somewhere and I'm not being bias when I say a notable alliance could take you much farther. 

Good luck in CN. Hope you find some tech deals.

15 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

50 tech goes for 3 million. 

And why don't you just ask 6mil/100? The buyer generally send you the money first in most cases. That way, you can buy the extra 10 tech and still profit. 

The point is, people want to maximize their aid slots whch can only be used every 10 days. So sending less than maximum is a waste.

Your biggest problem is that being at war, you're definitely losing money and it sounds like you're in a bad financial situation. 

I personally have my aid slots spoken for. They are all devoted to my alliance, so I can't buy tech from you or send you aid.

I would really recommend going easy on the war side of things for now and try to find some long term tech buyers. Preferably just join a better alliance since the help they can offer you is practically a necessity. I know why many new players might not want to join larger, more established alliances, but everyone has to start somewhere and I'm not being bias when I say a notable alliance could take you much farther. 

Good luck in CN. Hope you find some tech deals.

50 tech can also go with 2.9m right? 

6 minutes ago, Sergeantpro said:

50 tech can also go with 2.9m right? 

Sure, but it's just a waste of an aid slot. I mean someone out there might be willing to go with what you're asking, but again, the most efficient way of using an aid slots is to always use the max amount, solely because you can only use one every ten days and people want to grow as fast as possible. 

So I personally would not send anything for any reason that was under 100 tech or 6 million. Sending out 50 tech for example means waiting ten days for 50 tech when you could wait the same time for 100 tech and vise versa for the seller.

Just find a buyer who will send you the money up front at 6mil/100 tech. Once he sends the money, you can use it to buy the other 10 tech and you'll still profit. 

2 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Sure, but it's just a waste of an aid slot. I mean someone out there might be willing to go with what you're asking, but again, the most efficient way of using an aid slots is to always use the max amount, solely because you can only use one every ten days and people want to grow as fast as possible. 

So I personally would not send anything for any reason that was under 100 tech or 6 million. Sending out 50 tech for example means waiting ten days for 50 tech when you could wait the same time for 100 tech and vise versa for the seller.

Just find a buyer who will send you the money up front at 6mil/100 tech. Once he sends the money, you can use it to buy the other 10 tech and you'll still profit. 

Alright, thanks for the additional info. I didn't knew that it also takes ten days for something to be sent over, I thought it only takes ten days until you can send another foreign aid to the same nation.

3 minutes ago, Sergeantpro said:

Alright, thanks for the additional info. I didn't knew that it also takes ten days for something to be sent over, I thought it only takes ten days until you can send another foreign aid to the same nation.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. But it also means that it takes a minimum of 10 days to complete a 1x1 deal. The overall point is that it takes time to transfer tech/cash so sending the most at once always equals the fastest growth on both ends in the long term. And planning long term is important. 

Edited by Fox Fire