An Open Letter to III Percent

On 5/20/2016 at 6:29 AM, murtibing said:

Taking into consideration the III Percent recent behaviour towards Monsters Inc, I can say that Monsters Inc are justified in waging this war against III Percent.

This is incorrect. For example, Lord Hitchcock was informed (several months ago) of SPATR plans to incite a big war. And that information was secret till the war actually happened.

I'm not saying that Lord Hitchcock can't keep a secret.  I'm also not saying he can't be loyal.  He just made a comment calling them out about not responding to his thread and I responded with a reason.  (well, okay...a little more than that.  it was meant to be derogatory toward LH..I admit it.)  Regardless, in my opinion, them not responding is the smartest choice for them given the situation.  It is rare here when a group can keep from responding to such bait.

On 5/20/2016 at 9:41 AM, Montezuma said:

- words -

I actually got what he was saying loud and clear.  I was just "playing dumb" (and in the process indirectly pointing out that this thread isn't about DK).  Lord Hitchcock picked up on that well and responded in a fashion (by making the edit to the thread) that I can respect. 

---------------------------------------------------

For the record, no love lost between myself and a certain member of III%.   I do like Freelancer's ability to "translate" however :D.

Edited by White Chocolate

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I'm not saying that Lord Hitchcock can't keep a secret.  I'm also not saying he can't be loyal.  He just made a comment calling them out about not responding to his thread and I responded with a reason.  (well, okay...a little more than that.  it was meant to be derogatory toward LH..I admit it.)  Regardless, in my opinion, them not responding is the smartest choice for them given the situation.  It is rare here when a group can keep from responding to such bait.

I actually got what he was saying loud and clear.  I was just "playing dumb" (and in the process indirectly pointing out that this thread isn't about DK).  Lord Hitchcock picked up on that well and responded in a fashion (by making the edit to the thread) that I can respect. 

---------------------------------------------------

For the record, no love lost between myself and a certain member of III%.   I do like Freelancer's ability to "translate" however :D.

We can/have certainly remained loyal. Obviously anything beyond our treaty obligations (i.e. SPTR, past history with Polaris)- anything beyond that is fair game.

and also white chocolate, I understand you are retired, and probably bored; please don't make it your life goal to slander m inc workings. I gave you the same fair courtesy when you ran gov

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

and also white chocolate, I understand you are retired, and probably bored; please don't make it your life goal to slander m inc workings. I gave you the same fair courtesy when you ran gov

I'm on vacation.  I may or may not retire - don't know, I'm waiting for the larger war to end to decide where to go next.  I'll propose a truce.  You stop slandering Doom Kingdom and my/Lord Hershey's actions regarding Doom Kingdom (The AA is gone.  Have some respect for the dead, please) and I'll drop responding to you as long as I'm on vacation.  Once I decide to go elsewhere, then slam the dead AA all you want.  Other people may take the bait at that point.  I will not.

Edited by White Chocolate

16 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Regardless, in my opinion, them not responding is the smartest choice for them given the situation.  It is rare here when a group can keep from responding to such bait.

Not responding and hoping that everyone forgets about this situation is indeed the best course of action for III Percent.

On 5/20/2016 at 2:15 PM, Auctor said:

This isn't The Plan though. When you guys are finally done with Sengoku you'll proceed with the Real The Plan.

The Plan was to attack GOONS (protectorate of Umbrella). And GOONS were attacked and they are still under attack.

Attacking protectorate of Umbrella would lead to a war with Sengoku anyway, as both Umbrella and Sengoku are in Oculus.