3 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Something about dogs and piles? Eh, this is my last round, so my ability to care is somewhat diminished.

Come at me, brah.

Dog Pile? You mean evening the odds right?

Not like we could have come at TDO solo

3 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Something about dogs and piles? Eh, this is my last round, so my ability to care is somewhat diminished.

Come at me, brah.

Sorry must disagree   Mercs Misfits & OP   35 nation     of 5k or over

TDO   35 nation     of 5k or over

might even be considered an up declare but I am to lazy to add up numbers

Just because you are hiding them as pending.....   we are not blind

26 minutes ago, WileyXero said:

Dog Pile? You mean evening the odds right?

Not like we could have come at TDO solo

No, I do not. Tipping the balance, not evening the odds. OP and MERCS against TDO would have been a slight, respectable updeclare.

Now it's a rather large downdeclare.

But eh, you do you.

2 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Sorry must disagree   Mercs Misfits & OP   35 nation     of 5k or over

TDO   35 nation     of 5k or over

might even be considered an up declare but I am to lazy to add up numbers

Just because you are hiding them as pending.....   we are not blind

Heh, pending members are not TDO Knights. They're temps.

We found it hilarious when you wasted manpower on attacking our temps last war.

4 hours ago, Cazaric said:

No, I do not. Tipping the balance, not evening the odds. OP and MERCS against TDO would have been a slight, respectable updeclare.

Now it's a rather large downdeclare.

But eh, you do you.

It's not even close to a Down Declare. And if it is then your last attack on us can only be classified as an atrocity.

Based on Infra, Tech, and Avg NS, the Odds are nearly even. This is as absolutely even as anyone could have hoped to come against you guys other than D1.

Also, At least we posted pre war stats. After countless request TDO still failed to supply stats for the last conflict.

Edited by WileyXero

Oh, who cares? Just fight. Constant discussions about damn stats... They are alright. We all know this is more than fair, regardless of the stats.

Edited by Virgin Mary

As always saying anything about stats or up and down declares does not a bit of good here and makes absolutely no difference in the outcome so lets just fight shall we?

Our guys should be more than able to take on this trio and give them the battle they deserve.

That being said I will also add that all TDO members have been authorized and even encouraged for the use of "dirty" spy ops against MERCS.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=11

I didn't come on here to cry about it or anything, just to state a fact.

Carry on.

We make our stance clear, and we have always. 

We will not dirty op as a first strike, except against some alliances (love you, Defcon 1 and Roman Empire :wub:), but once we have them done to us, we'll throw them right back, full-scale, against the alliance that executed them.

That's lesson one in fighting TDO.

Lesson two is that you can't win, which I guess you're finding out now.

;)

Well, we punish those who dirty op. It's one thing to ZI a nation.

But this? Well... this is something else.

l2tz49n.png

Edited by Cazaric

50 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

That's lesson one in fighting TDO.

Lesson two is that you can't win, which I guess you're finding out now.

;)

Your right Cazaric.... TDO is indeed the poster child for "BIG FISH" in "little pond".

TDO is largely fighting against handfuls of tired veterans coupled with many enthusiastic but inexperienced players. Players who are spread out over a few small alliances, The very same alliances which TDO unceremoniously tried their best to curb stomp earlier in the round.

$$$$ and coordination still triumphs in TE

OP and TPC both were once where you guys are now..

We just had more class.. :)

5 hours ago, Cazaric said:

It seems like a weird choice to judge us based upon our current opponents, considering that we are engaged in a defensive war.

Actually... it’s not weird at all...  as I can only judge you based on my own experiences.

DGMW...   I do admire TDO’s activity level...  it's coordination...  and it's building prowess...  but you are wrong... this isn't a defensive war.. it was a revenge war..  a revenge war for as you coined it.. the “Happy Playtime” war.

I  guarantee...  that any war would be considered "Happy Playtime” for whichever AA had on average had twice the NS as it's opponents... Obviously you sensed that from the start... hence your  title... 

And that’s also why you conveniently never posted any pre-war stats...

You don’t need to fight dirty or unfairly...

Which is exactly why I question TDO’s class.

Had no idea this was revenge. The things you find out in these threads... I remember the stats were pretty even in the Happy Playtime war as I've looked at ANS and NS of all alliances involved before we went to war. I agree though that we should've posted stats, I have no idea why that didn't happen. 

Anyhow this kinda sounds like a whole lot of people complaining about the alliance, that happens to be the most active, thus most successful. I have no earthly idea why Caz brought up the stats or that this was in any way unfair myself, but let's forget it and fight. Don't think it is unfair. Could've signed on a few other alliances as well, to be honest. 

Rexius and Wiley, the reason we didn't post any pre-war stats is that we didn't have them. It was the most last minute target list TDO has ever done. So between assigning targets and declaring wars, we didn't have time to formally draw up stats. However, we would not have declared at all if they weren't even.