Jump to content

A Few Announcements from the Bunker


Recommended Posts

Greeting’s inhabitants of BoB;

Esoteric, Jack and myself have a few announcements.

1 Effective immediately Freelancer has been relieved of all economic and intelligence duties at The III Percent. We could say why, but what fun would that be, I’m sure if you really want to know it won’t be hard to find out.  

2 Any and all foreign aid for the procurement of technology with foreign manufactures is hereby suspended pending a credit a worthiness review. Bottom line if you’re not part of our FA goals, don’t bother asking I’ll laugh in your face.

Obviously we have a few exceptions, they know who they are and should consider announcement two nothing that pertains to them.

3 Any and all foreign affairs decisions until further notice will be dealt with by Lightning Jack or Esoteric, any promises or considerations made by any other member prior to this announcement consider null and void.

That concludes today’s press briefing.

/s/

Esoteric
Crask Mann
Lightning Jack  

For your enjoyment bugout pron.

 

bugout.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh come now you could clearly say why Freelancer has been removed from his position I mean it wouldn't take much for us all to find out anyway I am sure someone here knows exactly why. (Looks at himself) I mean its not like he was about to start something extremely large and regrettable.

 

Oh please for me do say or we will have to leave the rest of the poor people guessing what he has done that was so bad and wrong to get him removed from position. :popcorn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Oh come now you could clearly say why Freelancer has been removed from his position I mean it wouldn't take much for us all to find out anyway I am sure someone here knows exactly why. (Looks at himself) I mean its not like he was about to start something extremely large and regrettable.

 

Oh please for me do say or we will have to leave the rest of the poor people guessing what he has done that was so bad and wrong to get him removed from position. :popcorn:

 

I may be relieved of duty but I assure you an official airing out of dirty laundry won’t happen officially, are any of your government members a smoking pile of ash this morning? If not, I’d consider it a good day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freelancer said:

 

 

 

I may be relieved of duty but I assure you an official airing out of dirty laundry won’t happen officially, are any of your government members a smoking pile of ash this morning? If not, I’d consider it a good day.

 

Oh come now its always good fun and the peanut gallery always likes it, not to mention I haven't seen any of my gov as a pile of ash but again I am sure it would happen...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simple .. new rule.., you'll like this.

Before preaching to people about living life on this planet emotionally, don't let a drxed log file eat at you where you send a strongly worded pm of warning what would happen and cc 20 other people

That should do it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freelancer said:

Simple .. new rule.., you'll like this.

Before preaching to people about living life on this planet emotionally, don't let a drxed log file eat at you where you send a strongly worded pm of warning what would happen and cc 20 other people

That should do it.

 

So Atlas got butthurt over something and sent a message that they will ask their friends to go kill III Percent because no one is scared of Atlas as a singular?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, the rebel said:

 

So Atlas got butthurt over something and sent a message that they will ask their friends to go kill III Percent because no one is scared of Atlas as a singular?

 

They're special at war, managed a negative damage ratio on the winning side of a curbstomp once which is an achievement not many have managed, certainly no one else in their coalition did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tevron said:

So, are Foreign Affairs no longer going through GATO then?

 

That policy ended when Greywall left GATO, it’s no secret though a move made by GATO would most likely be ours. Even though we haven’t been in total contact with each other and they sometimes disapprove of our tactics, they’ve always had our back politically or militarily.

I’ll come out and tell the world, were pro oculus, what some of those signatories have done is unprecedented in the history of our planet.

IRON is celebrating 10 years, The NPO has by far the best business model the games ever seen, it’s nothing none of us would want to be part of or even take on, however it’s apparent they bring safety and stability to the outer fringes of our planet. Being allied to GATO puts us in a unique situation, one that we cherish and respect and wouldn’t want to disrupt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

 

They're special at war, managed a negative damage ratio on the winning side of a curbstomp once which is an achievement not many have managed, certainly no one else in their coalition did.

A good proportion of that negative damage was caused by nations which were later found to be illegitimate and have since been wiped from existence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, the rebel said:

 

So Atlas got butthurt over something and sent a message that they will ask their friends to go kill III Percent because no one is scared of Atlas as a singular?

Haha wrong things in wrong places but good guess. Keep trying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Haha wrong things in wrong places but good guess. Keep trying 

 

Listen to this upstanding gentleman, after all, he was against Methrage before he was for Methrage! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

A good proportion of that negative damage was caused by nations which were later found to be illegitimate and have since been wiped from existence.

But that's acceptable under those cultural norms that they want everyone else to hold so dear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Margrave said:

 

Listen to this upstanding gentleman, after all, he was against Methrage before he was for Methrage! 

Heh coming from your upstanding position I find it rather amusing. The issues me and Methrage had was sorted and the hatchet was buried its amazing what talking to people can do, I do suggest you try it sometime. Although the current norm is per the course for you ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, the rebel said:

 

Was worth a stab in the dark, did he suggest defending Kashmir and leadership gave him the boot for suggesting disbandment?

Nah I don't think you will find anyone else that wants to defend Kashmir. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know a single thing about what is happening here, but from what I remember of Freelancer I definitely conclude that reducing his role in your alliance's government is always a good idea. Therefore I support this move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck Freelancer. Everyone slips up every once in while, hopefully you can bounce back from this. Even if not in an official capacity, keep in touch. Us preppers should stay networked.

 

More Doomsday Prepper Pron, better to have it & not need it; than need it and not have it.

 

04f75a8e-c178-4432-a67e-5b300ea09c8b_zps

 

Good luck to the rest of III% as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You thought you were being cute, Alexio, until you were reminded that Atlas put up one of the more embarrassing war efforts in recent history, no?

 

(Edit: Cue defense from the esteemed apologists and sycophants.)

 

Course this thread isn't about you, about us, or about the blithering manchild named LH that we civilized folks must tolerate. That being the case perhaps we all ought to piss off. :)

Edited by SirWilliam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...