Nukes arent working right

Pastor Jason

To: Big Cheese    From: eviljak    Date: 5/4/2016 8:24:32 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by eviljak. You lost 24202 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 199.924 miles of land, 66.641 technology, 199.924 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

The defending nation has 4k tanks...yet none were destroyed, and before i launched it said he had no defending tanks.

This is actually explainable, you both were on line at the same time, your nuking he's rearming. 

A few years ago when I was a nuclear ankle biter, had a nation leader at SUN turtling, being the obsessive compulsive and wanting his land and tech, I checked his screen like once every 1/2 hour, one night I got lucky and while he's building I attacked, looted his national treasury not once but twice, defeats alerts you get it.

After that it didn't take long for there MoD to declare me enemy of there state and he swore he'd sell all of his infa just to kill me !

I felt so special that he would take the time to write me personally :P 

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by eviljak. You lost 0 soldiers, 587 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 198.096 miles of land, 66.032 technology, 198.096 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Happened again...only destroyed 565 of his tanks and zero soldiers. He had 23k soldiers before i nuked him....still has the same amount. 

2 hours ago, eviljak said:
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by eviljak. You lost 0 soldiers, 587 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 198.096 miles of land, 66.032 technology, 198.096 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Happened again...only destroyed 565 of his tanks and zero soldiers. He had 23k soldiers before i nuked him....still has the same amount. 

Are you guys doing coordinated attacks at update ?