Who is CloudFlare, and why are they blocking nation edits?

Hob Dobson

Posting here, because the Questions Center rules now state:

If your question in any way relates to your nation, your question belongs in the Game Abuse section of the Moderation forum.

Report guidelines not used. At present, they read:

Sorry, there is a problem
The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

So, here we are with submission of a government change in nation edit ( http://www.cybernations.net/nation_edit.asp?Nation_ID=228721 ) being intercepted with:

CloudFlare Ray ID: 29c84c1243713816 • Your IP: [redacted upon move to public forum] • Performance & security by CloudFlare

My question is how am I expected to resolve this sort of third-party blocking, when there's no information, let alone an explanation, being provided to act on? It doesn't help that all questions regarding a nation are presumed to be "abuse"

Edited by Mithrandir

Update: Blanking out most of the information text allowed the nation edit to proceed. Since there had been no obscenities or anything of the sort in the previous text, and CloudFront doesn't provide information on what's being blocked for the site, I'd say that this will continue to be a sporadic problem for site users.  

I am having that issue connecting again, with the cloudflare stuff happening... I can open a new topic if needed ;)

Error 522 Ray ID: 2a1189fba5a146f2 • 2016-05-11 00:33:36 UTC

Connection timed out