• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/2/2016 at 4:05 PM, Freelancer said:

Given the ideology, lets go with liberating the AA :P 

I like the term liberating & we've already surpassed the Cult of Jack Layton (C0bra) in NS. Under new leadership & new foreign affairs; the potential of Cobra is limitless. We have a lot of new members from many backgrounds. Cobra will never again fall under the control of incompetent leadership.

Cobra is rising & we're here to stay.

cobra-commander-wants-you.jpg

10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

COBRA LIVES.

Those who call themselves liberators have always proven to be quite the opposite.

The war is not over.

COBRA wants YOU to shut up and fight!

o7

I've never heard someone repeat that shut up and fight line so many times; despite your big mouth. Nobody in your cult are within my range & we don't do the all caps thing with our name. So Cobra lives, C0bra is just a collective of terrorists & confused nations Jack Layton wishes to use as a shield.

It was Kashmir who initiated a hostile takover of Cobra to remove them from the LPC; as we were preoccupied fighting GOONS. However we've already beaten you, if you want to grind your AA down to the end fighting for Kashmir; we already have defeated COBRA.

Some noobish Jack Layton fanboys trying to drag the Cobra name through the mud is disgraceful, last I checked you weren't even welcome on the COBRA forum. The war is not over, but we have already liberated Cobra & your AA can't beat us.

Also never tell me what to do, unless you want me to think of something very special you need to do when this is over. You've lost, Judas Layton is a loser & I think the reason he won't leave C0bra is he has nowhere else to go. Kashmir dumped him off on you guys for a reason.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:38 AM, General Kanabis said:

COBRA LIVES.

Those who call themselves liberators have always proven to be quite the opposite.

The war is not over.

COBRA wants YOU to shut up and fight!

o7

he can talk and fight at the same time pendejo its called multi tasking and it seems he is doing good at it unlike u who cant seems to talk reason or fight LOL

this was a sweet victory because its always nice to see liars and back stabbing traitors get rizzity wrcked scrubski:war:

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

I cannot, for the life of me, make out even a fraction of what you pass off as writing on this Forum.

Most of us are unable to decipher troglodyte script.

If every post of you is going to be a pointless complaint or admission you have no idea what you're talking about; don't post in this thread. This thread isn't about you, but you seem like the type who war is the only diplomatic tool to use against you. Words are meaningless to you & you're following the orders of others regardless; so what you think doesn't matter. You're just a pawn who's already been sacrificed & has less authority on your AA than Jack Layton. 

Although I've dealt with your types before & know the best way to achieve peace with your types. The same way we did with the rogue GOONS if you never want to surrender,

541_Peace_through_War___Cobra_Commander.

Also this thread is about the greatness of the new Libertarian Cobra; not about you & Jack Layton's last ditch effort at guerrilla warfare against Cobra.