An Open Letter to Grub

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least my new senator doesnt have NAAC baggage on his shoulders. And I can rest easy knowing that NADC doesn't have 'little spoon'-syndrome and that they truly care about Planet Bob.

NADC puts voters first and Grub is too busy appeasing the establishment 

I am the establishment whippersnapper.  Better to vote for me than some useless relic of a time gone by when there was room for people who did absolutely nothing at all except occupy space.  The NADC doesn't even know what is good for themselves let alone anyone else.

Vote as you please LH, I am sure that will inspire every other #$%^whomper to do the same.... but then again you seem to be the only one of the $%^&whompers who actually realizes there is a whole world outside their own pixels.

Vote 1 Grub, always blue, almost always true.

I voted for Grub and now LH hates me...winning

Fun fact: Besides the Brown Team, during Doom's reign Blue & Maroon were only 2 other teams able to fully avoid Doom Tyranny over sanction usuage.

The LPC supports Grub for the Blue Senate, he can be trusted to remove bad sanctions.

Vote Libertarian Empire for Brown Senate; Vote Grub for Blue Senate

Freedom, $%&@ yeah!

Just now, TheListener said:

Wait let me get this straight, you're not a useless relic of a time gone by?

Relic yes, useless no.... Where I go, people get upset, where I go, people fight, where I go drama ensues,  I deliver baby.  If we want to discuss being useless outside of the NADC mentioned in the OP, then we can start another thread called Famous Anagrams of !@#$.

Voting for me is the the sweetest time you can have with your pants on.  Vote Grub, he understands what is good for you.

1 minute ago, EaTeMuP said:

L_H is a flip-flopper.  Last month he voted for Grub.  

Are you saying he actually voted for Grub before he voted against Grub? Interesting.

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Are you saying he actually voted for Grub before he voted against Grub? Interesting.

He can be brought back to the light side. Once he realizes how wasteful that vote he just cast was; he'll be voting for Grub or myself again soon enough.

Then we can all be destroying COBRA/Jack Layton rogues together. Everyone lives happily after, etc. ;)

42 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

L_H is a flip-flopper.  Last month he voted for Grub.  

I was disillusioned by the catchy advertisements, Grub seemed like a caring candidate and I was wrong.

and that 'useless relic' is my new candidate- so you watch your tone.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

How disappointing.  Repent and you shall be saved.  Go in peace my son.

*Makes a memo to vote Grub next election. 

If you're going that route, then I recommend voting for Lady Dakota- as they are basically the same candidate

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I was disillusioned by the catchy advertisements, Grub seemed like a caring candidate and I was wrong.

and that 'useless relic' is my new candidate- so you watch your tone.

That is unfortunate then, since Grub was the one that removed your sanction when your new Senator's group asked for you to be sanctioned.

6 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

That is unfortunate then, since Grub was the one that removed your sanction when your new Senator's group asked for you to be sanctioned.

I cannot not argue with this sound logic. However Grub did hurt my feelings, and so when he is ready to apologize, I will reconsider my options.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If you're going that route, then I recommend voting for Lady Dakota- as they are basically the same candidate

Grub keeps you free on Blue, you should be grateful for that & apologize to him for that comparison. :P

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I cannot not argue with this sound logic. However Grub did hurt my feelings, and so when he is ready to apologize, I will reconsider my options.

No worries, I'm sure Grub can just put the sanction back on so your new Senator can remove it for you.

that sanction was a request by DK who is no longer an entity.

I see no reasong in sanction just because I voted NADC out of sound mind and slight anger.

to sanction over an anti-grub rally would be quite tasteless 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

that sanction was a request by DK who is no longer an entity.

I see no reasong in sanction just because I voted NADC out of sound mind and slight anger.

to sanction over an anti-grub rally would be quite tasteless 

What has NADC offered for your support though? If Grub loses, that is it for the Blue Sphere. Mass chaos & godlessness everywhere. We would have mass refugees coming to the Brown Team, in the wake of the chaos.

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

What has NADC offered for your support though? If Grub loses, that is it for the Blue Sphere. Mass chaos & godlessness everywhere. We would have mass refugees coming to the Brown Team, in the wake of the chaos.

Could happen- but I think if you tossed in another NADC senator or CCC senator they could maintain blue stability  

Could happen- but I think if you tossed in another NADC senator or CCC senator they could maintain blue stability  

When I supported Grub for Blue Senate, good things happened. (Even if in a hash tag, since I'm not on Blue) 

I'm sure the reverse may be true for being anti-Grub. So you might be playing with fire.

If Grub-Ball can't take a little constructive criticism from his once loyal voter, then I'm afraid a senate position may not be his best fit.

After I included 'Grub for Blue Senate" as a tag in our recognition of war with Kashmir, now NpO is fighting COBRA/Kashmir alongside us. Coincidence or related? Seems there are more benefits to supporting Grub than not, in my experience at least.