The Bear Cavalry is interrupting your wars for this important announcement ...

1 minute ago, Helbrecht said:

A buddy of mine saw Gibs take hi shirt off in the bathroom before. He said Gibs had a 6 pack of beer, and that Gibs was shredded, by the stampeding bears who wanted that beer.

A buddy of mine saw Gibs with a 6 pack of beer and told me about it, so I shredded Gibs, and stole his beer.

I see no point in change. I was a Sith Lord for NSO for nearly a year and never bothered to check in. Nobody ever said anything about by inactive behind. I see no reason TBC should be any different. I fully support Gibsonator21's continued tenure as a member of the Triumvirate. Any change is an unnecessary change.

6 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I see no point in change. I was a Sith Lord for NSO for nearly a year and never bothered to check in. Nobody ever said anything about by inactive behind. I see no reason TBC should be any different. I fully support Gibsonator21's continued tenure as a member of the Triumvirate. Any change is an unnecessary change.

No it was his turn to get the food ready, and all we saw was him sprawled on the recliner with a beer, and a pile of dirty dishes all over the ktichen. His way of subtly letting us know he was done slaving over the stove for us.

2 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

No it was his turn to get the food ready, and all saw was him sprawled on the recliner with a beer, and a pile of dirty dishes all over the ktichen. His way of subtly letting us know he was done slaving over the stove for us.

Let's be honest here, AvT. Gibs is, was, and always will be a slave.  We love him.  We think he does mostly good work.  That said, get his ass out of that recliner and apply the whip.  He doesn't have to have the fancy title to do the work.

On 4/22/2016 at 10:09 PM, Van Hoo III said:

P.S. I know exactly what this flag represents ... but when we were going through potential flags, Rampage3 did not. This makes it perfect for this announcement. :X

i lol'd. congrats on your government gentlemen.

On April 22, 2016 at 11:12 PM, KaitlinK said:

<@KaitlinK> Did you and Hoo have "the talk" yet?
<+Rampage3> Which one exactly?
<+Rampage3> We talk a lot.
<@KaitlinK> Bears & cubs talk
<+Rampage3> ?
<+Rampage3> PM. Hoo. Now.
<~VanHooIII> LOL
<~VanHooIII> Oh,we can have that talk here
<+Rampage3> Wassup?
<~VanHooIII> A bear, in the gay community
* @KaitlinK turns on irc log for this
<~VanHooIII> Is a burly, manly, usually larger and hairier guy
<+Rampage3> And thanks to urban dictionary, I know that now.

Congratulations Rampage!

It's good to see learning happening on Bob. Education is vital for the future of the planet.

Best of luck to the newest Triumvir and the other bears.