Operation Longboats & Beer Notes

I only drink like that on days that end in Y.  You guys make it seem like I'm an alcoholic, but seriously, those guys go to meetings and quit.  I'm in it for the long haul.

Edited by smurthwaite
Spelling is too hard.

Just a heads up. Trying to coordinate with the two guys you have hitting me.If you could also send out a message though, it'd be appreciated. Though they may already be coordinating, I'm not sure. 

I'd like YYM to keep nuking me... He's got 20k tech. The one guy is sub 10k tech and won't do much damage, and Oro, your 16k won't be too bad but yeah (I guess you could stagger for long term damage) YYM promised me and lulu all his nukes. 

So if you could pass that along that'd be great!

Cheers,

Gow

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Xanth said:

Well there's one. Time to dust off some of my old propaganda 

though I do appreciate the dow post. It seems to be a non requirement for your side this war.

I wasn't aware people actually posted stuff like this?  Do you still watch Webster in your free time or do you go straight for Step by Step?

Welcome to the fray NoR.  I will put up my Odal on top of my Christmas tree in your honor.

6 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I wasn't aware people actually posted stuff like this?  Do you still watch Webster in your free time or do you go straight for Step by Step?

Welcome to the fray NoR.  I will put up my Odal on top of my Christmas tree in your honor.

Always liked you Steve but I never Trusted you.1461678611704.jpg

Edited by Xanth

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Xanth said:

Always liked you Steve but I never Trusted you.

[insert a really really large picture here, like really large]

I must've been drunk when we were allied and stabbed you in the back. I don't remember our PPO-NG treaty. Could you linky me, my good buddy.

On 4/26/2016 at 11:56 AM, Xanth said:

Always liked you Steve but I never Trusted you.1461678611704.jpg

Lol, you're fighting for Jack Layton. Biggest back stabber of all time. Calling NG back stabbers for helping their protectorate is laughable, if anything they showed loyalty. To both CA & NpO as well when they had NpO`s back fully when Last Call thought NG/Oculus would let them do it.

When you're in range, I'll hit you with a nuke for CA, NG & NpO. I fully support defending against attacks on NG.

Xanth, you pulled PPO into the side of filth, I feel bad for Lulu letting you guys carry the Kashmir tie over to him & then drag him into a well deserved stomp using it. I remember you dragging SRA into a war which likely caused it's end.

Hopefully Lulu takes better control of the alliance.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I must've been drunk when we were allied and stabbed you in the back. I don't remember our PPO-NG treaty. Could you linky me, my good buddy.

It was probably Kashmir. Part of being paperless is that they get to sign you up as ally to anybody they want. I'm sure they've got some chart somewhere that you're supposed to follow.

I bet you they have a little line between us and Valhalla right now. Better play along or they'll really start posting fantasies.