Royal Proclamation of Doom Kingdom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

What remains are the living and the larger question for those alliances still remaining is how is Non Grata going to be thought of now and in the future. 

That won't go anywhere- what will go somewhere is how sad-and-pathetic DK ended. 

Now there may may be more to this, i.e.- break apart, back door some deals merging with Kashmir or last call and begging FAN to bust in the current war. And even if that plot prevailed, I think you've lost touch with just how poor of an effort DK brought to the table.

If anything comes of this debacle is that you are a fraud. You have successfully filled your members heads with BS and wasted their time.

And you've successfully brought DK to their end days by taking what they once were, and molding them into a Nancy boy Java house league legion ugly step brother who makes Valhalla look like a white knight to their allys.

If if you fail to see why this is the case, than I'm afraid you've been over estimated this entire time.

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 0:45 PM, White Chocolate said:

You seem to be mistaking Doom Kingdom for some other dead alliance.  Frankly, I have no clue what is the big deal about NADC, and no one thinks it is even worth telling me what you are trying to insinuate. 

If NG had a problem with one of DK's treaties, NG could of at any time 1) politely asked us to drop it and explain why or 2) dropped their treaty with Doom Kingdom.  But that wasn't the way you all decided to take care of the issue, apparently.

I am curious why neither of those options were ever done.  But I don't expect an honest answer, so I'm not asking here.  Please stop with your baiting.  We're gone.  You win.  Get off our grave.

What remains are the living and the larger question for those alliances still remaining is how is Non Grata going to be thought of now and in the future. 

Dude, you take me too seriously. I will not read this WoT.  I cannot be bothered to care enough, but an alliance that disbands instead of facing a harder fight leaves the dirty !@#$ stained toilet paper in his ass instead of flushing it down. No one likes that.

On 4/17/2016 at 4:50 PM, HalfEmpty said:

You got a problem with NPO?  Bag up and fight! Got a problem with Ron? Bag up and fight! Our time isn't long here, time to stop neo-urking and  get after it. 10,000 posts with a broken neck still sez Ima forum pussy. Got a problem with me or TPF? Drop me a line and I will reserve a slot.

Stop neo-urking it? What the $%&@ are you on?

12 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Dude, you take me too seriously. I will not read this WoT.  I cannot be bothered to care enough, but an alliance that disbands instead of facing a harder fight leaves the dirty !@#$ stained toilet paper in his ass instead of flushing it down. No one likes that.

With an ally like this, who needs enemies?

Edited by Isolatar

1 hour ago, Isolatar said:

With an ally like this, who needs enemies?

Ask your old buddies in MK who disbanded in order to not have to defend us. #neverforget

I don't think the way DK exited the scene was dishonorable at all. DK's govt had activity issues for some time and really wasn't prepared to fight an organized effort against a curbstomp. This is why DK's most recent military actions were supportive in nature, rather than taking command of operations.

In fact the vast majority of alliances are unprepared to fight against a curbstomp... DK simply had the sense to call it quits before it happened. It did a big favor to their less active members as well, who like inactives in any alliance would simply be damage sponges.

The Imperium did not request any allied support during the Polar War so it's quite silly to say DK dodged commitments.

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly I should read more threads. I am sorry to say I had a less then happy relationship with DK, but it's a shame to see you go nonetheless. Good luck to all those searching for new homes, The Free COBRA Army is currently looking for new members ;) Best of luck to you all.

16 hours ago, Auctor said:

I guess I owe Caustic five bucks. Dammit.

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I told Caustic to go for ten with the bet, but he thought that would be too obvious.  

Considering people are getting rich over betting on common sense bets... please make donations to your local Monsters Inc news group, a non-profit organization with the sole intention of bettering planet Bob.

"If it's happening on Bob, it's in M Inc news"

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

50 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Considering people are getting rich over betting on common sense bets... please make donations to your local Monsters Inc news group, a non-profit organization with the sole intention of bettering planet Bob.

"If it's happening on Bob, it's in M Inc news"

Cowboys only listen to two radio stations.  Monster Inc News is one of them..

52 minutes ago, hartfw said:

Cowboys only listen to two radio stations.  Monster Inc News is one of them..

What's the other? That red neck apethy report????

Next thing you know, you'll have a subscription to ODN's Digest. And may Bob forbid, the Walshington Post.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What's the other? That red neck apethy report????

Next thing you know, you'll have a subscription to ODN's Digest. And may Bob forbid, the Walshington Post.

It is music.

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

I wasn't aware disbanded AA's have leadership? 

Holy admin, you're right.  And Franz is now a member of Umbrella.  This is clearly a plot by Umbrella to try to ruin my vacation from CN politics and make me "leadership" once again.  I'm shocked by this travesty.

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

They don't really however the alliance system mandates there has to be an alliance leader and thus @White Chocolate has become that.

Don't try to wiggle out of this one, Franz.  Busted.

Just now, White Chocolate said:

Holy admin, you're right.  And Franz is now a member of Umbrella.  This is clearly a plot by Umbrella to try to ruin my vacation from CN politics and make me "leadership" once again.  I'm shocked by this travesty.

Don't try to wiggle out of this one, Franz.  Busted.

Now you'll never be able to have your vacation, mwahahahaha!

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Now you'll never be able to have your vacation, mwahahahaha!

You think you won!   Thankfully,  I have a "cunning" plan.

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Poor White Chocolate, does that mean you're my ally again :P

Nope.  I have to take even more drastic measures than that, I'm afraid.

Nothing else will do, I'll have to get the remaining two people on the AA to leave as quickly as possible, leave the AA myself and wait until Sephiroth or someone else such as Lord Hitchcock takes the AA as a "joke," thus getting himself caught in  the trap originally meant for me.  Just wait.  You watch.