Royal Proclamation of Doom Kingdom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

Not a bang. Not even a whimper. Just a sad little fart.

Personally I'd rather burn out with as big of a bang as possible when going out & expend every available resource on the way; but I guess not everyone thinks like me.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, monkeybum said:

Sad to see any CN alliance disband, especially one the we had close connections to in the past. 

I'm going to be honest with you monkeybum, a lot of your former allies end up dead. Have you ever considered you're what they all had in common?

13 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Well this is a shock and something I didn't expect to see you shall be missed dk. Some of the best allies that could be asked for. You all have a home in Atlas if you so chose. However best of luck on where ever you all end up.

One last time O/ Doom Kingdom

Atlas is also going to be protecting Doom Kingdom from this post.

Thanks Alexio.  Atlas is cool.

13 hours ago, The Pansy said:

Awwwwwh I liked you guys

I like you too, Pansy.

13 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

It is sad to see you go.  You were great allies, some people can learn a thing or two from you.

o/ Doom Kingdom

Hail Doom Kingdom!

11 hours ago, The Pansy said:

Limitless Nexus are recruiting ;)

Believe me, we are very well aware of this.  I think they are currently involved in some kind of war against someone a lot of our girls and boys liked so that might affect things just a wee bit...I could be wrong...

9 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Better to burn out than fade away.

Farewell, I am sure the members of DK will pop up everywhere and spread the message of Doom as they go.

And when that happens, and they say what they chose to say to spread that message of Doom on the OWF or elsewhere,  the world can just remember that I AM NO LONGER their Doom Mother and thus it is NOT MY problem.  May admin have mercy on the rest of your souls, because I am free now and I shall have none.  :D 

6 hours ago, Williambonney said:

Doom has become doomed? :psyduck:

Best of luck out there.

Well, you know, the word doom is right there in our name.

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

They came, did little (like most) and left... Another page in history turns.

We did not do much.  But oddly enough, two of our allies got rolled in a two month period.  The first time it was SNX, courtesy of NpO.  But, you know, just once...I'm sure that is just a coincidence.  But wait, another ally is attacked and this time by both NpO and of crazy things which I'm sure never happened before (sarcasm) on Planet Bob - by an ally of ours, NG.  I'm sorry, NG, but someone has to say this: you all lack taste when it comes to parting gifts.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a pattern here?

Taking that into account, perhaps by disbanding we ARE actually doing something. 

Edited by White Chocolate

28 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Believe me, we are very well aware of this.  I think they are currently involved in some kind of war against someone a lot of our girls and boys liked so that might affect things just a wee bit...I could be wrong...

Sorry, was a little tongue and cheek towards his very open dislike of the leader.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

We did not do much.  But oddly enough, two of our allies got rolled in a two month period.  The first time it was SNX, courtesy of NpO.  But, you know, just once...I'm sure that is just a coincidence.  But wait, another ally is attacked and this time by both NpO and of crazy things which I'm sure never happened before (sarcasm) on Planet Bob - by an ally of ours, NG.  I'm sorry, NG, but someone has to say this: you all lack taste when it comes to parting gifts.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a concession or

Sad to see you go, and good luck in any incarnation that you end up in. I'm not so naive to think that you won't be back under one name or another once the wheel of politics turns again. Hope you're a little more stubborn when that happens, even if I'm not here to see it.

With NG, it's not about good taste, but whether something tastes good. When a tasty treat starts poking around the flanks of any dumb predator, don't be surprised when the predator takes a bite to satisfy its curiosity. True when you're around alligators, sharks, polar bears, and Stewie.

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

And when that happens, and they say what they chose to say to spread that message of Doom on the OWF or elsewhere,  the world can just remember that I AM NO LONGER their Doom Mother and thus it is NOT MY problem.  May admin have mercy on the rest of your souls, because I am free now and I shall have none.  :D 

Noted. I am sure it is a relief.

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a pattern here?

Taking that into account, perhaps by disbanding we ARE actually doing something. 

To be fair, WC, perhaps you should admit that your allies got rolled because of their own screwups, not because of their ties to DK. Junka and Sir William started those wars and insisted on pursuing them to a loss - no one forced them to do that, NG certainly wasn't somehow twisting their arms to make them attack us. 

Their relationship with DK may be what gave them so much excessive confidence but it's not like they were just walking along minding their business and they got mugged because of who their friends were. They went out and started wars that backfired on them.

Anyway, I do feel the need to make that point but I don't want to make a big thing out of it. Particularly not in this thread. DK will be missed, and I am sure the rulers that made it great will go on to do the same in other corners of the cyberverse. This is truly a historic moment.

40 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Junka and Sir William started those wars and insisted on pursuing them to a loss

Let's not get ahead of ourselves in our desire to rewrite history. The Polar-SNX war had zero to do with Methrage if that's what you are implying.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves in our desire to rewrite history. The Polar-SNX war had zero to do with Methrage if that's what you are implying.

No, your inability to avoid flexing DKs muscles as your own while starting the wars you were in is what he was referring to.

Just now, Rayvon said:

No, your inability to avoid flexing DKs muscles as your own while starting the wars you were in is what he was referring to.

The only war SNX started was the November Third Operation against AFRO. In that war DK did militarily support us.  

Actually I apologize for even bringing it up here. If this is really something we need to rehash could someone be so kind as to start a thread somewhere else about it?

This is the last thread of the Doom Kingdom, let's keep it about them.

I certainly did not see this coming.