Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

COBRA started attacking CA only after it started attacking Kashmir. COBRA didn't go aggressive on anyone including LN.

Edited by Roal36

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chunky Monkey said:

It is sad that Polaris continues to put you in positions of power when your only purpose seems to be to sling insults at people/alliances you have some perceived issue with. I expect better from Polaris, and it is disappointing to see them continue to allow you off your leash instead of putting you down like the rabid dog you are.

My job is defined by my Emperor,  I am expected to get results.  So far, so good.  If NADC had the slightest scintilla of self-respect you would have tried to put me down yourself.  Alas, you don't and here we are.

1 hour ago, Chunky Monkey said:

It is sad that Polaris continues to put you in positions of power when your only purpose seems to be to sling insults at people/alliances you have some perceived issue with. I expect better from Polaris, and it is disappointing to see them continue to allow you off your leash instead of putting you down like the rabid dog you are.

I like to put people in positions that leverage their strengths. 

Who says he's off a leash?  He is harvesting tears to water my plants.

6 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Alliance hopping? You have apparently confused me with someone else. (For the record: I joined Cybernations in the summer of 2008 as a member of NRGW. I left NRGW in September of that year and joined Invicta, where I stayed until March of 2014. I then left Invicta and joined Javahouse, where I stayed until we merged with Anarchy Inc. to form Last Call. I am now still in Last Call.)

Despite the size of your ego, it is not Polaris. Your alliance has suffered in the past due to your failure to perceive the difference between the two. I only hope that your current group of lackeys realize who you are in time, and betray you before you stab them in the back.

Yeah, looks like alliance hopping to someone who has been in one alliance since 2007, but anyway that is hardly the central issue is it?

Now if you could direct me to the group of allies that I have betrayed in the past, I would be appreciative.  If you are trying to call the betrayal of some opportunistic non-allies who attacked a direct ally, then I think you will find they were never my lackeys and if they had been there would not have been an issue ;).

Do you have anything further or are you just going to try to wrap a ''Grub is evil'' theme around everything you do?  I can save you the time, I am evil.

58 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Do you have anything further or are you just going to try to wrap a ''Grub is evil'' theme around everything you do?  I can save you the time, I am evil.

You might as well admit it! You are not as evil as you used to be and this little thing might even gain you favor amongst the masses of planet BOB. I know I owe you one for this move :D

/o New Polar Order

/o Non Grata

Edited by tobiash

3 hours ago, Chunky Monkey said:

Vote Grub for Blue Senate

10 hours ago, Margrave said:

The same people who are using you are the same people who would have spit on you a month ago, I want you to remember that.

Where do I sign up to get spit on? Sounds exciting.

4 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I voted for Grub and now I am soft and cuddly.  Vote #1 Grub for Blue Senate

This question is very on topic, but out of curiosity... this is a question that I never asked to anyone in the Senate:

Can you vote for yourself? I always assumed that we all could vote for everyone, except ourselves. LOL... I didn't know that a Senator could vote for himself.

As for Grub being evil... those who think that he's evil are 100% right.

Grub is pure evil, Dajobo is pure goodness and Eatem is the middle path between good and evil.

13 hours ago, Chunky Monkey said:

I sense jealousness about Grub being the most celebrated & popular Senator on Blue. If NADC has a Senator, I don't know who it is.

o/ Grub, the only LPC Approved Senator on Blue

19 hours ago, Roal36 said:

COBRA started attacking CA only after it started attacking Kashmir. COBRA didn't go aggressive on anyone including LN.

Ok, if that's how you're looking at it, then consider this.

CA only started attacking Kashmir after they attacked LN. If you weren't aggressive then neither were we. So who was?

:church lady voice:

Could it be... I don't know, Kashmire?

:end church lady voice:

Also yes, Senators may vote for themselves, which is unfair in Grubs case. He gets to BE Grub and also to vote for Grub, and the rest of the world cannot.

2 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Hey Grub, I attacked Last call to defend your manhood. 

And I want to give you $200-300m, so why don't you talk to me on IRC big boy.

I haven't seen my manhood for some time, I have seen the reflection however, but thanks I knew the real real Real Steve Buscemi would be there when my manhood was under threat.

Also hello, will do