Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who hits Kashmir can know they've done a good deed.

o/ NpO, Reavers, Non Grata, aNiMaLz, Limitless Nexus, Confederatio Aesir

Maybe we can call ourselves "Death to Kashmir" for short, we all share the bringing death upon Kashmir part in common at least. :p

This is too funny. How long is this war going to last before you call it a failure in bringing in the alliances you really want to fight but lack the stones to hit? Mugs.

Wait, who do we really want to fight again - why don't you tell us? I'm really not that fussy, you're lot will do (as long as you promise to fight back) :)

Edited by Mihail the Just

You sound sour, you should be happy.

Honestly, I'm not sour at all. I don't dislike war <ooc I don't fight properly,  being where I am update is 6am and fuck getting up at 6am for a game> even one where I'm going to lose badly. Fun fact, I've only ever been on the winning side of a conflict once and it's done nothing to deter me.

Wait, who do we really want to fight again - why don't you tell us? I'm really not that fussy, you're lot will do (as long as you promise to fight back) :)

So coy, it's almost sweet.

Honestly, I'm not sour at all. I don't dislike war <ooc I don't fight properly,  being where I am update is 6am and $%&@ getting up at 6am for a game> even one where I'm going to lose badly. Fun fact, I've only ever been on the winning side of a conflict once and it's done nothing to deter me.

It came across that way and I know the feeling as in the exact same situation for every new war day.

y'know, if yall'd been worried yall might get declared on, perhaps handing out CB's like candy wasn't the way to go there.

Since when has beating up Methrage been a CB :P

y'know, if yall'd been worried yall might get declared on, perhaps handing out CB's like candy wasn't the way to go there.

Please explain how exactly ng and polar tie into methrage? Did NG attack in defense of sigrun/CA? Was it a chain in with a protectorate? Honest questions here, I haven't paid attention to this shit Inna while.

Honestly, I'm not sour at all. I don't dislike war <ooc I don't fight properly,  being where I am update is 6am and $%&@ getting up at 6am for a game> even one where I'm going to lose badly. Fun fact, I've only ever been on the winning side of a conflict once and it's done nothing to deter me.

I think it's the avatar.  Everything you say comes out like it is being squealed by some angsty teenage bully.  Not saying that is what you are, but the avatar makes it sound that way.

That said, I would love 6am update.  My day starts at 6.  What bothers me is trying to stay up to 1am.  Because I'm old.

Polar was on the loosing side of the previous war (not counting SNX), didn't deter us, either, it seems.

Such a chirpy little NADC these days.  That will end well no doubt. BTW, I like your sig, so sassy.

Given the odds Kashmir faces why shouldn't they have the "best of luck"?  Where is the fun in having Kashmir give up after a few rounds? Don't you want as much fun out of it as possible?  I apologize for forgetting to add Polaris but it looked like you didn't need any luck. Good Luck Polaris have fun.

Thank you on the sigs, I'm glad you liked them :)

Please explain how exactly ng and polar tie into methrage? Did NG attack in defense of sigrun/CA? Was it a chain in with a protectorate? Honest questions here, I haven't paid attention to this !@#$ Inna while.

Jack Layton (a nation) attacked Limitless Nexus.  Limitless Nexus then immediately declared war on Kashmir.  Sigrun declared war on Kashmir through some kind of oA I guess.  Non Grata declared war on Kashmir chaining in on Sigrun's chain.  NpO declared war on Kashmir by chaining in on NG's chain of Sigrun's chain.

i think.