Smells Like Freedom, A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Don't talk to your boss like that.

Thought it was Caustic signing his paychecks. Of course an exceptional company culture has the boss serving his employees so that they're more productive. Only BBC Gordon Ramseys, not Fox Gordon Ramseys. Sorry, Rush.

Caustic needs sensitivity training. Probably rectally.

On 4/17/2016 at 3:59 PM, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Exactly.

And this particular lot has been given that sort of rope again and again again. Not just by us. It's one of their favorite tricks and they just seem shocked, shocked! that these sorts of games don't keep working indefinitely.

The fact that they still choose to believe, in the face of all evidence and reason, that this is about Sephiroth is just... amusing.

We got to witness our continual efforts against rogue antagonists eventually leading to those people running to daddy for help.  If anyone thinks Hardin's group, SDitS, or you were not specifically targeting us hoping to get a response they are deluded as the evidence is obvious and readily available.  Saying we failed diplomatically because we retaliated against someone for attacking us when our diplomats were met with "roll kashmir" is amusing (still waiting on that mask).  Oh ok, we're just gonna go be diplomatic with Non Grata, this should be effective.  They're dicks to their own allies, I know, having been one at one point.

I don't think anyone over here is shocked at any of this.  Rogue groups have been standard at Kashmir for a long time, but this time they happened to be supported by Non Grata.

On 4/17/2016 at 7:13 PM, Sephiroth said:

At least I know you'll always be thinking about me as you fight however NpO & Non Grata nations it takes to reach the bottom from the top in Kashmir's NS Strength Ranks. Its very poetic.

Soon enough I'll have you in my pocket.

Christ you're weird.

1 hour ago, mattski133 said:

We got to witness our continual efforts against rogue antagonists eventually leading to those people running to daddy for help.  If anyone thinks Hardin's group, SDitS, or you were not specifically targeting us hoping to get a response they are deluded as the evidence is obvious and readily available. 

Yeah you're the ones that keep sending rogue antagonists, first off. Quit projecting and quit lying.

Secondly, I was not specifically targeting you hoping to get a response, that's a transparent lie and you have no evidence for it at all, you can't, it doesn't even resemble the truth.

The fact is I've been working hard for about 6 months now to rebuild our ties with Kashmir and the only official response has been to spit in my face and send more rogues against my allies.

KKK was specifically gunning for you for some time. And invited me to take part in that repeatedly. I repeatedly told them no, I reasoned with them, I argued with them, I flat out refused to support them. Ask Hardin he has no reason to lie. I wasn't conspiring with them against you, I was holding them back.

Yeah then I found out you had rogued Sephiroth yet again and I had no choice, I couldn't keep defending you. That's no ones fault but Kashmir's. I have gone very far out of my way to avoid this conflict - claiming as you do above that I was specifically targeting you is not just ignorant and wrong it's diametrically the opposite of the truth. I've been protecting you for months while you spat in my face over and over again.

9:58 AM <PresidentHardin> they are in your range
9:58 AM <Sigrun> we should focus everything on SnX until it's done
9:58 AM <PresidentHardin> i think polar has that covered
9:59 AM <Sigrun> then as much as I hate it I think I should keep my powder dry and wait for the next change
9:59 AM <Sigrun> instead of pre-empting anyone else
10:00 AM <Sigrun> let kashmir hit first

Sigrun was never aiming for you guys, just me :P I was hoping for some more support in a war against kashmir, vandel was out of range, and PPO was just there for us when we needed them <3. After ppo, Non Grata was like, it's Kashmir's turn to get smacked, I was like hell yeah I have been saying this all month :D Can't help it if you guys are rollable and just some rogues who think they are cool :P 

Apparently Non Grata has decided to attack Last Call's protectorate, Defensive Mutually-Friendly Alliance (DMFA).  Is this war too easy for you all that you need to stoop so low to find targets?  Your own fault for signing treaties with all but a few alliances.   I don't know why I'm surprised by the lack of class from NG at this point. 

On the other hand, no treaty was violated.

Edited by White Chocolate

11 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I'm confused - what treaty are they violating?

Wait-- are you baiting me?  

I feel like you're demanding I come up with a tenuous RL parallel -- I want to say "The Treaty of Angkor Wat", but I feel that would be rushed, and if given time to think I could come up with something even more tenuous.

Curse you, 24 hour media cycle!

16 hours ago, Auctor said:

I'm confused - what treaty are they violating?

Point.  I've edited my original comment to reflect that no treaty was violated by Non Grata when they decided to attack Last Call's protectorate.

My fault. I saw Sigrun defending us and thought DMFA would do the same, so I wanted a preempt. Of course, once you start snacking you can't stop...

Please stop packing your nations with infra, people. All of that marbling goes straight to my spare tire.

Edited by Duderonomy
Grammar is hard

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Point.  I've edited my original comment to reflect that no treaty was violated by Non Grata when they decided to attack Last Call's protectorate.

I'm a little pissed over it, they are a legacy protectorate of mine from the Olympus days.

Caustic sucks!

33 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

My fault. I saw Sigrun defending us and thought DMFA would do the same, so I wanted a preempt. Of course, once you start snacking you can't stop...

Please stop packing your nations with infra, people. All of that marbling goes straight to my spare tire.

You OA'd into Sigrun's fight, not the other way around.  Please drop by #CNKASHMIR at your convenience for other relavent nuggets of truth!

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Would you disagree that there's an amount of irony that goes with someone with a background in Doomsphere complaining that alliances with connections to alliances that someone is at war with have been targeted too, particularly in their upper tiers?

Edited by Auctor

15 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Going off our last encounter you couldn't remove your own belly button fluff, so I'm not worried :)

Uh-huh. Pound your chest more, you military wunderkind. I'll be back around for  a second helping sooner or later.