Smells Like Freedom, A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

1 hour ago, Margrave said:

Methrage, you were offered white peace the same day, and several days later. You chose to escalate this.

Not that I am complaining! All of the people I find distasteful who are still present on Bob are all in one frankenstein coalition, and Polar made the hilarious mistake of sending three non nuclear nations to attack me. Life is good.

Being one of these nations. I may not be nuclear however you guys aren't really putting much of a fight up seeming as how a lot of your guys (you included) do nothing but launch CMs and then call it quits.

Edited by Aero Xross

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Methrage, if you were not a delusional fool, you would have the presence of mind to know what you can realistically ask for. Instead you chose to demand things you knew we would never give.

I want you to think about this though; as this war continues, more heavily wondered nations are going to fall into your range and hit your people, and trust me, everyone is going to want a turn. Win lose or draw, your alliance is a smoking crater, and will remain so. 

But please, remain addled and delusional. Your face when the remaining nations under your banner quit or move to another alliance is going to be priceless.

Also Aero, don't worry about a thing bud, I've got something for you in seven hours!

Edited by Margrave

9 minutes ago, Margrave said:

I want you to think about this though; as this war continues, more heavily wondered nations are going to fall into your range and hit your people, and trust me, everyone is going to want a turn. Win lose or draw, your alliance is a smoking crater, and will remain so. 

But please, remain addled and delusional. 

Wonders mean less than you think they do in the lower tiers. But if they fight like you then no one is going to be having any problems. :P

8 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Handing out white peace as a response to being griefed is asking to be screwed with again and again.

Exactly.

And this particular lot has been given that sort of rope again and again again. Not just by us. It's one of their favorite tricks and they just seem shocked, shocked! that these sorts of games don't keep working indefinitely.

The fact that they still choose to believe, in the face of all evidence and reason, that this is about Sephiroth is just... amusing.

12 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

The fact that they still choose to believe, in the face of all evidence and reason, that this is about Sephiroth is just... amusing.

That's just the propaganda sell, propaganda used to work in the old days when there was more of a diverse peanut gallery. Now its just them or them and no fence sitters which the propaganda and spin was always aimed at.

1 hour ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Exactly.

And this particular lot has been given that sort of rope again and again again. Not just by us. It's one of their favorite tricks and they just seem shocked, shocked! that these sorts of games don't keep working indefinitely.

For me at least, it's all about Sephiroth, the only reason I'm in Kashmir is I left LSF, via SRA to get a chance to hit Sephmeth and the Monsters Inc crowd. Courtesy of NG I will end up in range of Seph and I will fight him. I don't have much of a basis for the grudge, he once put words in my mouth and that annoys me, which is enough in this world of nothing much happening ever.

2 hours ago, Margrave said:

I want you to think about this though; as this war continues, more heavily wondered nations are going to fall into your range and hit your people, and trust me, everyone is going to want a turn.

And I thought that I would be bored. Sugar Daddy Shrodinger better get that credit card ready. This is going to get E-spensive. Or not. Low-tier nations can fight and grow on practically nothing, while big nations make obscene amounts of money. If LN keeps selling tech without maintaining ground to prevent raiding money, they'll be able to buy wonders AND fight. I bought two while fighting NpO and one while fighting VE/LoSS (during a losing war, by the way). Tech selling economies are far different from tech buying economies. Wonders are the hardest strength that you can buy, and the only thing that you should be concerned with when selling. In fact, I think nations make the seller/buyer changeover far too quickly and put themselves at the mercy of nations that are more patient.

Low-tier warfare is pretty pointless, but can be fun because it is pointless. If you get tired of fighting or need to grow, just buy out of your opponent's range or wait until you drop out. If all of their sellers/aiders are in PM or bill-locked, then there is nothing they can do. Get bored? Rearrange your infra until you get an opponent.. Not honorable, and not anything to beat your chest about, but definitely not a credible threat. Mid-to-high-tier buddies are a better threat.

37 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

And I thought that I would be bored. Sugar Daddy Shrodinger better get that credit card ready. This is going to get E-spensive. Or not. Low-tier nations can fight and grow on practically nothing, while big nations make obscene amounts of money. If LN keeps selling tech without maintaining ground to prevent raiding money, they'll be able to buy wonders AND fight. I bought two while fighting NpO and one while fighting VE/LoSS (during a losing war, by the way). Tech selling economies are far different from tech buying economies. Wonders are the hardest strength that you can buy, and the only thing that you should be concerned with when selling. In fact, I think nations make the seller/buyer changeover far too quickly and put themselves at the mercy of nations that are more patient.

Low-tier warfare is pretty pointless, but can be fun because it is pointless. If you get tired of fighting or need to grow, just buy out of your opponent's range or wait until you drop out. If all of their sellers/aiders are in PM or bill-locked, then there is nothing they can do. Get bored? Rearrange your infra until you get an opponent.. Not honorable, and not anything to beat your chest about, but definitely not a credible threat. Mid-to-high-tier buddies are a better threat.

I pretty much agree with this, it's made me smile for a long time how certain alliances are claiming victory in wars because of damage stats that amount to half a dozen aid drops to repair. But if that's all you have and once I've been taken apart in the next couple of rounds it's all I will have, I'm going to run with it. Gotta get your fun where you can and if it's gotta be seedy, it's gotta be seedy.

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

For me at least, it's all about Sephiroth

At least I know you'll always be thinking about me as you fight however NpO & Non Grata nations it takes to reach the bottom from the top in Kashmir's NS Strength Ranks. Its very poetic.

Soon enough I'll have you in my pocket.

Edited by Sephiroth

40 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

I pretty much agree with this, it's made me smile for a long time how certain alliances are claiming victory in wars because of damage stats that amount to half a dozen aid drops to repair. But if that's all you have and once I've been taken apart in the next couple of rounds it's all I will have, I'm going to run with it. Gotta get your fun where you can and if it's gotta be seedy, it's gotta be seedy.

Fun isn't the issue. This eternal grudge to no effect, is.

I've had words with Grub. We've paid that out (even if by proxy), and I have no problems fighting alongside him. Stasis is the enemy, not peace.

4 hours ago, malazar said:

Freedom is obedience. Obedience is work. Work is life.

I saw your TPF AA and all of a sudden your post turned into a bunch of drivel from a has-been alliance of losers.  Sorry.  I just can't help it.

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well it's one thing to fight forever against someone trying to EZI you or disband your alliance (something I know all too well about), but I'd hope that those who I consider friends wouldn't be unsportsmanlike in pursuing a vendetta.

I will never EZI you Junka.  But I might chase you across rerolls to serenade you.

10 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Fun isn't the issue. This eternal grudge to no effect, is.

I've had words with Grub. We've paid that out (even if by proxy), and I have no problems fighting alongside him. Stasis is the enemy, not peace.

Fun is entirely the issue, or at least finding it. There's a silver lining to every cloud on Bob. Sure, I'm getting smashed up in a war that I have no interest in against alliances I know little and care less about for reasons that are only tangentially related to my own AA and this could could be distressing if at the end of it there wasn't a methface to punch.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=461021

Jack Layton has been spotted now in COBRA & not under attack. Everyone should be hitting Jack who's in range with nukes, he's a war criminal & terrorist.

Here is the last known photo of him,

TEAM_America_01_grandma_got_molested-s30

Any AA harboring him should be designated a terrorist AA & carpet bombed heavily.

Edited by Sephiroth

14 hours ago, Xanth said:

Look at meth loving calling shots to the big leagues. If this isn't bob swirling the !@#$@#$ drain I don't know what is.

You've accomplished nothing other than failure after failure, SRA/Stripes didn't last long under your leadership & nobody cares what you think.

Edited by Sephiroth

Zi'd huh, post your proof. That's always been a problem for you, backing up your !@#$%^&* stories.

sure, I turtled when fighting you. Broke, out of nukes and on irl vacation. If you ever get a chance to grow again I'm sure we will eventually end up fighting once more.

Now, keep talking big crackhead, err.. methface. Just remember, you're playing a game with the big boys now. Ones that openly $%&@ over their allies. You think you'll fair much better as their lapdog once your usefulness is gone.