Smells Like Freedom, A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

:popcorn:Who cares anymore? Have fun. War is fun :D

But for those who want a clearer image on what happened.

1. Methrage vs. Kashmir.

2. CA vs. Kashmir

3. KKK started planning for a hit against either kashmir or another alliance. we leaned towards Kashmir because we liked the matchup better.

4. I told eric to go ahead and declare. jack layton was just out of range so i was sad :(

5. eric has a few hundred million, okay? :D i asked alien to send him some aid because i was in peace mode restocking nukes.

6. sirwilliam was angry, i don't blame him. he asked why alien sent the aid, alien said it was because they were alliance mates and didnt want it to escalate.

7. sirwilliam had a few options. he chose instead of good old diplomacy to spy aliens cash.

8. okay, sure do that. send a message right after you do it. smart.

9. Blackenberg left kashmirs aa and formed seven days of sin. he then declared on two nations from SDS. nuked them too. and after hes done kashmir will accept him. they have been doing this forever :( They didn't even have the balls to come after the big guys. they went after a small nation who couldnt defend against nukes and didnt have any alliance mates that were that low with nukes :( 

10. i was appalled and started gathering their warchests (very poor) and basically told sirwilliam that we (KKK) were going to war

11. sirwilliam went to peace mode. :(:huh:

12. non grata declares because of kashmirs past friendly history with them. Also CA was at war with them so you could say an oa was used. Doesnt matter, CB's in 2016, like wtf?

If anyone is wondering where SDS went, they merged with Atlas. unrelated to all this.

Anyway, sirwilliam went into PM when he knew I was going to hit and possibly thought someone else would too. then when the declares started, the top two went into PM. i am patient. I will wait :D except you wont have any help because you let your alliance members get destroyed :popcorn:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

9. Blackenberg left kashmirs aa and formed seven days of sin. he then declared on two nations from SDS. nuked them too. and after hes done kashmir will accept him. they have been doing this forever :( They didn't even have the balls to come after the big guys. they went after a small nation who couldnt defend against nukes and didnt have any alliance mates that were that low with nukes :(

That's a funny story. Sadly for you, the truth is here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=556785

No SDS on that warscreen. Also, Blacky left the Doom Kingdom.

15 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

That's a funny story. Sadly for you, the truth is here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=556785

No SDS on that warscreen. Also, Blacky left the Doom Kingdom.

as auctor said, did you read the screen? let me educate you.

Le Nguyen Khang and debling (now deleted) were SDS members at the time of the attacks. Sieben Tage in der Sonne is seven days in the sun. They just messed with the name before they went to atlas.

Blacken left doom kingdom true. He then joined Kashmir. Then left to attack SDS because sirwilliam was sad.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/nation/556785/1100

been a member forever. Joined DK. rejoined kashmir.

/smells the burn of every Kashmir nation in their top 20 not in peace mode with their defense slots full

It really does smell like freedom, excellent job to NG and the rest. Death to Kashmir Rogues. o/

Also Blackenburg is a Kashmir rogue who joined DK to attack us during the SNX War, but once that was over of course he had no reason to stay there. Blackenburg is always brought back in, was even brought back into Kashmir while still at war with us when we countered him for attacking COBRA after we brought them into the LPC.

Like I said, the solution is easy: if you're rogued by someone, keep them at war until you have satisfaction. It doesn't matter what AA they go to, it only matters if the AA chooses to defend them by hitting you.

This was just as true for NSO in years past as it is for Kashmir today. I defended NSO then, and I'll defend Kashmir now.

2 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Like I said, the solution is easy: if you're rogued by someone, keep them at war until you have satisfaction. It doesn't matter what AA they go to, it only matters if the AA chooses to defend them by hitting you.

This was just as true for NSO in years past as it is for Kashmir today. I defended NSO then, and I'll defend Kashmir now.

Consistency, such a rare thing these days.

I came back to find my nation in PM with one nuke. You win again, Master Hakai. Also, someone said that Master Holton started it, and I'm pretty sure he called me a rapist once. What he doesn't understand is that when I fantasize about women's MMA, it's not the winning side that I'm on. Hanssen and Abshire know what I'm talking about.

Stewie, this DoW is far too macho for NG. It makes me yearn for the days of Steve Buscemi FA. Better senator than Grub. Please view my version below and take notes

sBcoREp.jpg

Hey I just DoWed you
And this is crazy
But here's my nation
So nuke me maybe
It's hard to talk right to you baby
But here's my nation
So nuke me maybe

Hey I just DoWed you
And this is crazy
But here's my nation
So nuke me maybe
And all my other toys
Try to erase me
But here's my nation
So nuke me maybe

Edit:Fixed for YYM

Edited by Duderonomy

1 minute ago, Ying Yang Mafia said:

You used the Kaskus logo instead of Kashimir's lol.

I can positively assure you if you read Duderonomy's nation activity screen, you'll be proven incorrect.

1 minute ago, Ying Yang Mafia said:

You used the Kaskus logo instead of Kashimir's lol.

Good, we still have the option of using it then. 

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I can positively assure you if you read Duderonomy's nation activity screen, you'll be proven incorrect.

Hooray you noticed me.

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let's not forget that NG has itself supported rogues in the past, like when Tidybowlman hit me in 2014, he remained fully masked on the NG forums. So the idea that NG is invested in "community standards" or actually cares about stopping rogues is a load of bull.

Could someone explain how hitting Tywin is not an effort to raise community standards?

Hai Sigrun. 

2 minutes ago, Petro said:

Could someone explain how hitting Tywin is not an effort to raise community standards?

Because then Tywin posts more. That's the real reason NG is hitting Kashmir. We need fewer Meth posts about them.

Once peace hits, we can lock those two in a room for political nonsense and chest-thumping. 

20 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

The 800 pound gorilla in the room here is that Oculus is slowly but surely cutting away the outer fringes of the Doomsphere while the Doomsphere watches.

So far only Kashmir is under attack by Oculus. SNX was attacked by NpO only and NpO isn't in Oculus as far as I know.

The other war taking place right now (Oculus vs. SPATR and allies) has nothing to do with Doom Sphere. SPATR used to be allied to DBDC and DS but those treaties were cancelled long time ago. Even then SPATR wasn't a member of Doom Sphere. We are in de facto block of closely connected alliances (SPATR, Kaskus, NEW and MInc who recently joined this de facto block).

On 4/16/2016 at 10:24 AM, Rayvon said:

Consistency, such a rare thing these days.

I deal with rogue attacks consistently, if they attack while we're at peace. If an alliance has a member attack a bunch of Limitless Nexus members so he can spread his nukes on us & his alliance won't designate him a rogue; then I'm not going to let them get me in anarchy before I can counter and do a nuclear spread on them as well.

I won't screw over my alliance tactically completely just because some people feel if its Limitless Nexus getting attacked, we should always turn the other cheek & avoid using any tactics if I do fight back.

Just now, Auctor said:

Consistency is only really a virtue if you're not a screw up.

Honestly, the only times Limitless Nexus has been hit by "rogue" attacks I can remember during peace, is when Kashmir attacks & then acts shocked when I retaliate. Although neither time they were really rogue attacks, since they were members of Kashmir and never disavowed by the alliance.

On 4/16/2016 at 10:35 AM, Petro said:

Although it feels good for the short term for those involved, it doesn't actually do anything to shut him up long term.

----------------------------------- 

Happy hunting, everyone. :salute:

Edited by White Chocolate

Methrage, you were offered white peace the same day, and several days later. You chose to escalate this.

Not that I am complaining! All of the people I find distasteful who are still present on Bob are all in one frankenstein coalition, and Polar made the hilarious mistake of sending three non nuclear nations to attack me. Life is good.

14 minutes ago, Margrave said:

Methrage, you were offered white peace the same day, and several days later. You chose to escalate this.

Not that I am complaining! All of the people I find distasteful who are still present on Bob are all in one frankenstein coalition, and Polar made the hilarious mistake of sending three non nuclear nations to attack me. Life is good.

I offered you guys the chance to take responsibility for Jack Layton's rogue actions & knock that near worthless 1k infra he always buys up to off him before it went nuclear. You guys chose war instead & were unwilling to declare him a rogue as part of any future peace offers. So you didn't want to punish him for attacking us so badly, you were unwilliing to destroy a near worthless amount of infra to avoid all this. SirWilliam said the membership would be happy to have war instead.

So you guys wanted me to let him off the hook completely, despite your alliance having a long history of supporting rogue attacks against us.

Edited by Sephiroth

7 minutes ago, Margrave said:

They volunteered.  We don't really worry much about nations below 10k NS.  Besides, it looks like one of them just drained your nukes.