Smells Like Freedom, A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So NG is oAing in on an ODP to hit their allies ally? Sounds pretty RONtastic to me.

No, we're saying that when you offensively spy our ally without even trying to resolve it diplomatically, then run to PM, we're going to come punch your teeth in.

No, we're saying that when you offensively spy our ally without even trying to resolve it diplomatically, then run to PM, we're going to come punch your teeth in.

It too bad that the CA attacks came before the spy attacks, but whatever to make you feel better chef. Edited by rileyaddaff

It too bad that the CA attacks came before the spy attacks, but whatever to make you feel better chef.

It's too bad CA was defending an ally from an alliance that explicitly chose to go rogue so you have no point.

I wasn't aware that CA had anything to do with our treaty partners in SDS being offensively spied by the leader of Kashmir. Create whatever fictitious narrative you want, it doesn't change what happened. Also what sigrun said. 

Edited by Caustic

Well idk who to side with in this shoot out so i'll just say gl to both sides and have fun ya'll.
If anyone needs me for something I'll be at the beach with a beer and a stogie, send me a pm and I'll get back to you when I sober up.
Glad to see Grub is actually being civil for a change.

Well idk who to side with in this shoot out so i'll just say gl to both sides and have fun ya'll.
If anyone needs me for something I'll be at the beach with a beer and a stogie, send me a pm and I'll get back to you when I sober up.
Glad to see Grub is actually being civil for a change.

Civil... early days yet

This is the kind of leadership alliances need. I think Kashmir is so used to raiding noobs or unaligned nations, they often forget not all alliances are pushovers.

Guess we'll see how long before SirWilliam comes out of peace mode. :p

I wasn't aware that CA had anything to do with our treaty partners in SDS being offensively spied by the leader of Kashmir. Create whatever fictitious narrative you want, it doesn't change what happened. Also what sigrun said. 

pretty sure the attacks from your guys came first.

Let's face it, you have been trying and looking for any reason to hit your allies ally. Edited by rileyaddaff

Congratulations to Limitless Nexus.  You have found a great protector.  I see you've learned something from Junka, Methrage.  This is also a fantastic way to announce it. 

GABBA GABBA WE ACCEPT YOU WE ACCEPT YOU ONE OF US

GABBA GABBA WE ACCEPT YOU WE ACCEPT YOU ONE OF US

Oh wow, truth is out.  Sigrun, I'm glad now that I've always treated you well.  I have to admit, I misunderstood the situation.  I thought you served Non Grata, not the other way around.  Well played.  :salute:

Hey ho, let's go! hey ho, let's go!
Hey ho, let's go! hey ho, let's go!
They're forming in straight line
They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds
The blitzkrieg bop
They're piling in the back seat
They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat
The blitzkrieg bop

A little over the top, imo.  II suppose now that you have decided to stop being shadow government at NG and take your rightful place at the top, it's your call.

This has pretty much nothing to do with Methrage. This is all Kashmir's machinations. 

In the exact same way Non Grata is a great alliance to have as a friend.  

Kashmir is just good at making enemies, all that back stabbing has left them with few friends who would ODP into something like this & an increasing amount of people who dislike them.

Although earlier today someone from Kashmir told me it doesn't matter if NG enters, since they have a lot of allies eager to enter on ODPs for them. I`ve been looking forward to seeing their disappointment when that's not the case. :P

Yup, you showed them how to truly do paperless!  Well played. 

Correction, you and NpO are going to come punch their teeth in.  It's okay.  I understand.  You're looking for an equal fight.

Edited by White Chocolate

Let's face it, you have been trying and looking for any reason to hit your allies ally.

When that allies ally is Kashmir, then Non Grata deserves to be commended no matter how you try to twist it. Kashmir was causing trouble with CA since last year & have been causing constant trouble with an ally of their protectorate.

Kashmir has had this coming and is strike 3 for them in regards to wars with us.

Edited by Sephiroth

Congratulations to Limitless Nexus.  You have found a great protector.  I see you've learned something from Junka, Methrage.  This is also a fantastic way to announce it. 

Oh wow, truth is out.  Sigrun, I'm glad now that I've always treated you well.  I have to admit, I misunderstood the situation.  I thought you served Non Grata, not the other way around.  Well played.  :salute:

A little over the top, imo.  II suppose now that you have decided to stop being shadow government at NG and take your rightful place at the top, it's your call.

In the exact same way Non Grata is a great alliance to have as a friend.  

Yup, you showed them how to truly do paperless!  Well played. 

Correction, you and NpO are going to come punch their teeth in.  It's okay.  I understand.  You're looking for an equal fight.

That sounds so harsh when you put it in writing.  Since when has anyone ever in the entire history of Bob, come seeking an equal fight?   You declare wars expecting to win them or you don't declare wars.  Unless you are a special class of Bobber.

Let's face it, you have been trying and looking for any reason to hit your allies ally.

Yeah you may think you are sure but you're wrong.

You flatter me.

I've told you clearly before, I'm no ones farm team.

And since you're now implying it, I'll tell  you just as clearly, I'm not the tail that wags the dog either.

Kashmir is meeting their karma from many sides right now. If you think I have any control over that, you overestimate me. Not many have done that, thank you :)

I'm happy to play my small part in their well-deserved undoing of course. I'm just listening to some of my favorite tunes and enjoying the war.

You think Kashmir would let us have an equal fight?

Nah, you know better than that.

Hope you're well and having fun.

You mean the Vice President of the alliance that sent blatant military aid to our rogue from KKK, the one who after I approached notifying him of this gave me the runaround and declined to cancel what was at the time pending aid? How mighty diplomatic of him indeed.

Now I'm not complaining here, about that or about this war. We'll take our lumps. Just figured the whole story is warranted given we're either glossing over or are unaware of the VP's actions.

(As a heads up this will likely be my only response for a while [OOC: RL calls].)

So you deny that Jack Layton is a rogue as well? If we're going tit for tat on this, you have just as much to answer for :)

I'm always available on irc if you wish to discuss this.

Edited by Caustic

Now I'm not complaining here, about that or about this war. We'll take our lumps. Just figured the whole story is warranted given we're either glossing over or are unaware of the VP's actions.

What is this 'we' you speak of?

You ran to peace mode and ordered your hapless cultists to cover your retreat with a suicide charge when it was just CA and LN you faced. You have no warchest and no intention of coming out of peace mode until the others have done all the fighting for you, admit it.

Your loyal members are taking the lumps, not you.  You don't get to use the 'we' here buddy.

Not the dove alliance anymore ;)

I am going to recap for the audience, since Lord knows people around here have bad memories.

Holton found out that NpO and NG were going to preempt Kashmir. Holton was NpO's Foreign Affairs minister. Given that (1) NSO and NpO had had very friendly relations for the past two years and shared multiple allies and (2) Holton was recently ex-NSO and held fondness for NSO, Holton shared the plan with Kashmir. Kashmir went into peace mode. Word of the leak got back to NpO and they booted Holton.

NG and NpO claimed that it was en elaborate plan to root out a leak that they knew they had. I believed it. I wanted to. We were allies with NG for years. We were on very friendly terms with NpO for years. We had fought alongside NG many times. We had stood up for NpO and pushed for global wars to avoid stomping them yet again, far far before it was popular to do so.

And here we are. Either the plan to roll Kashmir back then was real and NG lied to our face or it was indeed a farce but here they are, weeks later, anyway. Either way, that NG (and NpO) are doing this is a slap in the face and that YYM referenced the Holton events with a smirk is a second slap to the face.

it's almost like what holton did and the fact that nobody wanted to tell NpO that it happened might have soured relations

you can't just pretend that it didn't happen even if you want to believe this was in the works

Edited by Neo Uruk

it's almost like what holton did and the fact that nobody wanted to tell NpO that it happened might have soured relations

you can't just pretend that it didn't happen even if you want to believe this was in the works

Why should Holton's actions reflect poorly on behalf of NSO and/or Kashmir?

NG was informed of the leak, actually, and when Holton applied to NSO he received a poor welcome, which is why he ultimately quit the game.

But nice try.

Since when has anyone ever in the entire history of Bob, come seeking an equal fight?   You declare wars expecting to win them or you don't declare wars.  Unless you are a special class of Bobber.

I concede that you are correct about the history of Bob.  However, there are certainly other reasons to declare war. For example,  defending an ally to keep your treaty even though you know it is a loss, at least that particular war.  Another example, trying to bait some particular alliance to declare a war in defense of a treaty partner so you can bring in allies and pile on top of the target alliance (ally or not) with the excuse by "allies" of said target alliance that "we're only keeping our treaty, nothing personal, you chose to defend your other ally so your fault, not ours."  The political gymnastics of Planet Bob are amazing.  But you are a far more experienced member of this community than I am so I'm sure I need not continue.

Given they literally changed their alliance name to "kashmir dove order", one could possibly read that post as having been somewhat humorous.

But if you want to be really upset about it and possibly use that emotion to propel you to action, feel free to disregard the preceding statement.

Why should Kashmir's government neglecting to tell NpO of a leak reflect poorly on Kashmir, you ask?

Well, it's probably a mystery, yes.

Umm you see, we came to know you are planning to attack us, so yeah, heres the guy who was good enough to tell us, now please kill him, yeah because he did us a solid by warning us of impending attacks.

Yeah specially since we dont have any treaty obligations to share intel with you, we tots gonna tell you stuff we hear of you planning to stomp us. Totally dude.

Nope, not gonna happen. Not in any scenario.
Why not let EatemUp speak for Polar (and he has) instead of pitching in with crazy ass theories. Because you know, like, if anyone from has a place to speak about Polar's decisions it would be the guy who actually is the Polar emperor.

Umm you see, we came to know you are planning to attack us, so yeah, heres the guy who was good enough to tell us, now please kill him, yeah because he did us a solid by warning us of impending attacks.

Yeah specially since we dont have any treaty obligations to share intel with you, we tots gonna tell you stuff we hear of you planning to stomp us. Totally dude.

Nope, not gonna happen. Not in any scenario.
Why not let EatemUp speak for Polar (and he has) instead of pitching in with crazy ass theories. Because you know, like, if anyone from has a place to speak about Polar's decisions it would be the guy who actually is the Polar emperor.

If you want to withhold that you know about a leak, fine. Just know it isn't going to foster any goodwill. Edited by Neo Uruk