Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere Creation

Declaration of Existence of the Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere and Charter(ADDS)
14th April 2016
Protector(s)

Government Structure.

King of Darkness (ADDS Head of State)
Defense, Interior, State and Economic Shadow Ministers

ADDS IRC: #cn-adds
ADDS's Forum: cn-odds.boards.net/

ADDS has a lot to offer nations.
1. Though we don't offer Start-Up Aid we provide Tech Deals
2. ADDS offers Outstanding Military Protection! So if your Attacked we will act swiftly..
3. If you're in need of trades, we can help you.
4. Also, Together with our Loyal Allies and Friends we have a very bright future for those whom are interested.
We are on the Aqua Team Sphere.
If you have any Questions its best to reach me VIA Private Message. Here is my Nation Link http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=588053

CHARTER

The government of the Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere do forge this charter. On the 14th of April 2016

Article I: Membership

The Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere strives to protect the rights of each member to conduct their own affairs. ADDS nations will work together to ensure the commonwealth of all ADDS members.
From here on in the Aqua Demonic Defence Sphere will be reffered to as ADDS

Section I: Applying to the Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere.

1. In becoming a member of the ADDS applicants must register on the offsite forum at cn-odds.boards.net/
2. Change in game Alliance to Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere and change to the Aqua team.
3. While masked as an applicant, the applicant may be required to complete certain requirements before being considered a full member.
4. Members having been found in non-compliance will be considered a ghost and expelled.

Article II: Shadow Ministries

Section I: Shadow of Defense

The Shadow of Defense is the chief military officer for ADDS. The King of Darkness is his/her superior in all things, but the Shadow of Defense is instructed to act within his/her own sphere of influence.

The Shadow of Defence is appointed by the King of Darkness

Section II: Shadow of State

The Shadow of State is the chief Ambassador of the ADDS. It is he/she who makes Diplomatic foreign policy.

The Shadow of State is appointed by the King of Darkness

Section III: Shadow of the Interior

The Shadow of the Interior is responsible for all interior structures. He/She sees that that ADDS is kept organized.

The Shadow of Interior is appointed by the King of Darkness

Section IV: Shadow of Economics

The Shadow of Economics oversees the economy of the alliance. He/She sees that the nations of the ADDS are growing.

The Shadow of Economics is appointed by the King of Darkness

Article III: Amendments

Any ADDS member of government has the right to bring to discussion an amendment to this constitution. It should be brought before the ADDS members for discussion and vote.

cn-odds.boards.net/

#cn-adds

JaggerRiver King of Darkness

o/ADDS

Edited by JaggerRiver
protector Removed

[color=#000000]Declaration of Existence of the Aqua Democratic Defense Sphere (ADDS)[/color]
[color=#000000]14th April 2016
Protector(s)

Government Structure.

The Protector's section looks awfully blank, I hope you have something in place to help prevent the issues of the last go round.

Good luck, can see you have put a lot of work into this aspect of your start up.

The Protector's section looks awfully blank, I hope you have something in place to help prevent the issues of the last go round.

Good luck, can see you have put a lot of work into this aspect of your start up.

Yes, Protectorate is blank. with hope this will change

Is this Kashmir's next protectorate? More at 11!

Lets make it 10, JaggerRiver, if you so choose we'd be honored to help you, till further notice or otherwise announced consider ADDS under the full protection of The III Percent.

Try to aggressively recruit and encourage nations to do the raid recruitment thing I told about. Its very effective in getting new nations to join your alliance.

Try to aggressively recruit and encourage nations to do the raid recruitment thing I told about. Its very effective in getting new nations to join your alliance.

Im recruiting here is my mail out:

hello im JaggerRiver Leader of the Aqua Democratic Defense Sphere (ADDS). We are an aqua team alliance. My goal is to build ADDS. ADDS is under the protectorate of III Percent. So we will be safe to go and gain strength.
We highly seek and value members with talents in area's such as and not limited to forum mods, graphic artists designers
Our forum is located at http://cn-odds.boards.net/our irc channel is #adds
Trust in us and we will trust you.
Hope to hear from you even if just questions.

Regards,

JaggerRiver

And no i won't bully nations into joining. Im anti raiding

That's a pretty good start. For a good recruitment message, you want to stress what makes you different and how joining ADDS helps new nations. Other than just building up the alliance, what do you want to accomplish? Do you have any grand dreams, faraway goals that drove you to create ADDS rather than join an existing alliance?

Im recruiting here is my mail out:

hello im JaggerRiver Leader of the Aqua Democratic Defense Sphere (ADDS). We are an aqua team alliance. My goal is to build ADDS. ADDS is under the protectorate of III Percent. So we will be safe to go and gain strength.
We highly seek and value members with talents in area's such as and not limited to forum mods, graphic artists designers
Our forum is located at http://cn-odds.boards.net/our irc channel is #adds
Trust in us and we will trust you.
Hope to hear from you even if just questions.

Regards,

JaggerRiver
[ op size=2]
 [/size]
[font=y][size=2]
And no i won't bully nations into joining. Im anti raining [/sizes P font]

Stress the imp of joining a small alliance like yours rather an established one like NPO. Stress the fun part.

How can it be called a "democracy" when there's a permanent president who has the power to veto everything.  What's the point of the senate then?  Just thought I would point out the contradiction in the name. 

In any case, I wish you and your new alliance success.  

How can it be called a "democracy" when there's a permanent president who has the power to veto everything.  What's the point of the senate then?  Just thought I would point out the contradiction in the name. 

In any case, I wish you and your new alliance success.  

It's designed as a contradiction. Until the alliance has the man power. Is counter productive to have a working senate let alone working ministries. For a  period most if not all power will reside in my office.

The Charter is a living document which will be added to, taken from.

End result will be a Democratic system.