Cns Meth Addiction

Dr Strange

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On April 24, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Dr Strange said:

That is true, LPC succeed during the Dream War.

All depends on how you measure success.

Meth's claims of victory in the "Dream War" seem to center around two themes:

1.  Limitless Nexus never surrendered

2.  Screaming Red Asses rebranded as Stripes toward the end of the war (Typically stated as "SRA did not survive the war").

Neither of those on it's face are wrong, but neither of them represent the whole truth nor are they indicative of a victory.  Let's take a look at them:

1. LN never surrendered

Didn't in this war, and never have.  Meth often enjoys toting his undefeated record in war.  However, the simple fact is that in order to not surrender, all you have to do is refuse to.  No army can occupy your shattered land and force a surrender -- it is literally impossible.  Meth's wars often end when no one is in his range anymore, and people become weary of restructuring their lower tier to continue a war which by that point has lost any meaning.

In the Dre4m War, SRA was faced with four enemy alliances:

Limitless Nexus -- All low tier, not a "growth" alliance.  There is no effort to cultivate nations, and the alliance is typically made up of Meth, a highly wondered nation in the LOL tier who has constant aid coming in from Sigrun, and a handful of others who are swiftly knocked out of the range of any nation in a "growth alliance".

Monsters, Inc. -- More of a traditional alliance.  At the time of the Dream War, they were pretty war weary -- had been at it with another alliance for a month or two prior

Confederatio Aesir -- A large nation with a 15 billion dollar warchest, accompanied by a few ghosts of the same caliber

Confronted with this coalition, we realized that LN would swiftly be reduced to just Meth, and it was. We hunted down a few LN nations who fled to other AA's to reload, but mostly they were quickly reduced to ranges at which we could no longer provide nations to fight them.  LN was never priority for our coalition.  It eventually comes down to Meth, who will remain camped in the low tier with his wonder package, and there is little point in fighting him.

Sigrun fought one high tier battle, and quickly sold down to the 60-70K range.  With her (and Pulisher's) warchest, there is no "beating" her for an alliance our size -- we simply tried to keep her at low nukes and in anarchy to mitigate her threat.

Monsters, Inc. was where we concentrated our efforts.  Sigrun can buy back her damage, LN doesn't care about growth, so M Inc. was the weak point.  Mostly low tier nations with a few 60K nations like Hardin and King Neptune, we had the bodies to wear them down and use up their war chests (which were already depleted to some extent).  There was no support in that tier, or their lower tier for that matter -- we concentrated our efforts on them in an effort to get them out of the war.  They burned pretty hard for LN, and eventually about half the alliance tired of the fight and left, and what remained surrendered.  They say now it was only to get a treaty with Polar, but they were pretty wrecked less than a month in:

508f2f51-d926-4fa6-9c65-b23ce17e5851_zps

After MInc surrendered, there was really not a lot of point left in fighting the war:  It was basically Meth and Sigrun, and fighting them was pretty pointless:  The big threat was MInc, which was neutralized, and damage against Meth and Sigrun, for our coalition, was respectively easily bought back or a drop in the bucket.  The war ended basically due to a lack of interest.

2. SRA didn't "survive the war"

Meth continues to bring this up, and I'm not sure why, since it was explained to him here and he indicated he understood over the course of 5 posts.  Basically, when I had to... leave the alliance unexpectedly, I told Xanth it was his now and he should re-brand it.  Yes, SRA no longer existed, but another alliance with THE EXACT same people in it took its place the second it did.  It was literally semantics, and had ZERO to do with Meth or the war.  I posted a letter telling him to do so -- it was uploaded to the wiki on August 5, all dated and such.  I mean, there is no "Methrage" anymore, either -- the reason no one on our side claims victory for this is that the exact same guy exists with a different name. Seems a little silly.

So if you consider the fact that MInc surrendered, LN and CA having no one worth fighting from a strategic sense,  SRA rebranded over something that Meth had zero influence on, and that no surrender was forced because it is literally impossible to do so -- then yes, it was a triumph for Meth.  Outside that circle, I'm not sure many knowledgable players would concur.

23 hours ago, Walshington said:

SRA rebranded over something that Meth had zero influence on, and that no surrender was forced because it is literally impossible to do so -- then yes, it was a triumph for Meth.

Its true your disappearance robbed us of a proper victory, although I do think yourself and Smurth were both going to go broke long before Sigrun. So tactically, for us it was just a matter of grinding through the last 2 war chests you guys had in fighting range. We were getting close, then we were somewhat robbed of what otherwise could of have been a great victory when you disappeared.

So I realize SRA's ultimate downfall wasn't my doing.

Never have I found a better place for this quote "The emotional opposite of love is not hate; it is apathy." You guys have really strong feelings for Methrage, and I have come to accept that. Enjoy your time exchanging sweet nothings with him. I wish you the best as you spend the rest of eternity staring into each other's eyes with deep and mutual longing.

On May 2, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Walshington said:

All depends on how you measure success.

Meth's claims of victory in the "Dream War" seem to center around two themes:

1.  Limitless Nexus never surrendered

2.  Screaming Red Asses rebranded as Stripes toward the end of the war (Typically stated as "SRA did not survive the war").

Neither of those on it's face are wrong, but neither of them represent the whole truth nor are they indicative of a victory.  Let's take a look at them:

1. LN never surrendered

Didn't in this war, and never have.  Meth often enjoys toting his undefeated record in war.  However, the simple fact is that in order to not surrender, all you have to do is refuse to.  No army can occupy your shattered land and force a surrender -- it is literally impossible.  Meth's wars often end when no one is in his range anymore, and people become weary of restructuring their lower tier to continue a war which by that point has lost any meaning.

In the Dre4m War, SRA was faced with four enemy alliances:

Limitless Nexus -- All low tier, not a "growth" alliance.  There is no effort to cultivate nations, and the alliance is typically made up of Meth, a highly wondered nation in the LOL tier who has constant aid coming in from Sigrun, and a handful of others who are swiftly knocked out of the range of any nation in a "growth alliance".

Monsters, Inc. -- More of a traditional alliance.  At the time of the Dream War, they were pretty war weary -- had been at it with another alliance for a month or two prior

Confederatio Aesir -- A large nation with a 15 billion dollar warchest, accompanied by a few ghosts of the same caliber

Confronted with this coalition, we realized that LN would swiftly be reduced to just Meth, and it was. We hunted down a few LN nations who fled to other AA's to reload, but mostly they were quickly reduced to ranges at which we could no longer provide nations to fight them.  LN was never priority for our coalition.  It eventually comes down to Meth, who will remain camped in the low tier with his wonder package, and there is little point in fighting him.

Sigrun fought one high tier battle, and quickly sold down to the 60-70K range.  With her (and Pulisher's) warchest, there is no "beating" her for an alliance our size -- we simply tried to keep her at low nukes and in anarchy to mitigate her threat.

Monsters, Inc. was where we concentrated our efforts.  Sigrun can buy back her damage, LN doesn't care about growth, so M Inc. was the weak point.  Mostly low tier nations with a few 60K nations like Hardin and King Neptune, we had the bodies to wear them down and use up their war chests (which were already depleted to some extent).  There was no support in that tier, or their lower tier for that matter -- we concentrated our efforts on them in an effort to get them out of the war.  They burned pretty hard for LN, and eventually about half the alliance tired of the fight and left, and what remained surrendered.  They say now it was only to get a treaty with Polar, but they were pretty wrecked less than a month in:

508f2f51-d926-4fa6-9c65-b23ce17e5851_zps

After MInc surrendered, there was really not a lot of point left in fighting the war:  It was basically Meth and Sigrun, and fighting them was pretty pointless:  The big threat was MInc, which was neutralized, and damage against Meth and Sigrun, for our coalition, was respectively easily bought back or a drop in the bucket.  The war ended basically due to a lack of interest.

2. SRA didn't "survive the war"

Meth continues to bring this up, and I'm not sure why, since it was explained to him here and he indicated he understood over the course of 5 posts.  Basically, when I had to... leave the alliance unexpectedly, I told Xanth it was his now and he should re-brand it.  Yes, SRA no longer existed, but another alliance with THE EXACT same people in it took its place the second it did.  It was literally semantics, and had ZERO to do with Meth or the war.  I posted a letter telling him to do so -- it was uploaded to the wiki on August 5, all dated and such.  I mean, there is no "Methrage" anymore, either -- the reason no one on our side claims victory for this is that the exact same guy exists with a different name. Seems a little silly.

So if you consider the fact that MInc surrendered, LN and CA having no one worth fighting from a strategic sense,  SRA rebranded over something that Meth had zero influence on, and that no surrender was forced because it is literally impossible to do so -- then yes, it was a triumph for Meth.  Outside that circle, I'm not sure many knowledgable players would concur.

M Inc did surrender yes, (OCC My fiancé, and my own grandmother passed with in 2 weeks of each other near the end of the war) and while you may not have followed that ending, it was timed out to be picked up by polar the very next announcement of our exit.

So in hindsight, and the working we did with Dajobo's PR campaign, specially DKs relationship with NG seemed to have been worth every penny.

And also, your former allies Kaskus/SPTR split when xanth tried to run stripes- and part of our war against NADC, tsc, DS, TSo, tca alliances, Kashmir, nso, and SRA/stripes was really cut short because eventually we ran out of funding.

however we now have unlimited funding, and it's why we are crushing iron's lower tier atm

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Never have I found a better place for this quote "The emotional opposite of love is not hate; it is apathy." You guys have really strong feelings for Methrage, and I have come to accept that. Enjoy your time exchanging sweet nothings with him. I wish you the best as you spend the rest of eternity staring into each other's eyes with deep and mutual longing.

On Facebook we list our relationship as "It's Complicated".

Lord Hitchcock, you're CRUSHING IRON'S lower tiers atm???

Even though I don't know who the hell You are, I'll just speak up now because I don't like people who chat crap, whether they're my enemy or not 

Also, a guy like me is handling three of your newbies at once ( saltyrichard has gone down the drain, so has blurrenza, and I can't remember the other weirdo) Call that crushing our lower tiers? Other way round, idiot.

On May 7, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Whitebeard said:

Lord Hitchcock, you're CRUSHING IRON'S lower tiers atm???

Even though I don't know who the hell You are, I'll just speak up now because I don't like people who chat crap, whether they're my enemy or not 

Also, a guy like me is handling three of your newbies at once ( saltyrichard has gone down the drain, so has blurrenza, and I can't remember the other weirdo) Call that crushing our lower tiers? Other way round, idiot.

Youve had had members send us tech for peace. Members leave the aa for peace. It's s beautiful thing.

You're right, "crushing" is an underrated term given the circumstances

Far be it from me to inject some actual facts into this thread, but I heavily doubt Monsters Inc has done 10mil dmg.

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_aid.asp?ID=13223

date: 04/25/16

also, we are quadrupling iron in damage

(5/3/2016 12:02:15 PM)Blade 619 removed and banned son of anarchy999999 from the alliance Independent Republic Of Orange Nations.

This from the activity page ... i believe 3 comes before 4 in standard counting ...

1 hour ago, Whitebeard said:

That's one hell of an idiot who doesn't know CN warfare.

Your members are on our alliance war page and we're handling them very well, just to let you know, LH.

Yes yes. Send us another wonder-less, war chest depleted, goober- and we will gladly send him on his way, on fire  

2 hours ago, Whitebeard said:

That's one hell of an idiot who doesn't know CN warfare.

Your members are on our alliance war page and we're handling them very well, just to let you know, LH.

Here is an example of IRON's battle strategy:

-

To: Hombre Sabio    From: son of anarchy999999    Date: 4/25/2016 5:48:35 PM

Subject: Peace

Message: If you stop hostilities against me I will give you 100 tech every month

-

Hmmmm..below is how you are "handling" your current Monster's engagement:

Nation Name: Moby Dick pacifis
Ruler Name: Whitebeard  message_compose.png kingneptune  message_compose.png
Alliance: Independent Republic Of Orange Nationsalliance_statistic.gif Monsters Incalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 20,471 11,248
Tanks Lost: 1,529 2,595
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 52 9
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 1,004.58 56.60
Technology Lost: 166.70 5.05
Land Lost: 523.674 6.448
Land/Tech/Infra: 4,632.74 Strength Lost 204.73 Strength Lost

Hmmmmm...."handling us very well"?

Monsters vs IRON war damage as of today:

-

The numbers in parenthesis below show nation strength damage dealt only.

Monsters Inc (67,346.59) 27 Declared
IRON (48,876.78) 27 Declared

-

I find you amusing and delusional!   ?

Just now, the rebel said:

That isn't quadruple damage LH :P

I got iron and SNX mixed up.

So we are only out damaging the iron chasity belts by 18470... Not bad for the worlds bestest micro.

And another reason why white beard is a delusional moron

If LH weren't such a great orator, I would mind how little discussion of Methrage is occurring.  

That guy got nukes. I don't.

And remember that I'm sort of a newbie who's started the game less than a month ago. 

Where's blurrenza? Where's saltyrichard? You'll meet them in the afterlife soon LH.

Although I admit that kingneptune is proving difficult 

And, WOAH LH!

CN is a game. Don't get angry over me saying silly stuff about a GAME.

You're certainly weird. 'Delusional moron', ...

Anyways, you'll meet your marker soon, Monsters Inc. SPATR is closet too meeting their marker too. Don't let me get some fascinating evidence...

• 1 month later...
On 10/05/2016 at 7:31 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I got iron and SNX mixed up.

So we are only out damaging the iron chasity belts by 18470... Not bad for the worlds bestest micro.

And another reason why white beard is a delusional moron

Hahaha...