Looks like you're full up. 

Seems you're correct, General Kanabis, Jack Layton & Morphine. I thought I had declared 3 wars, but guess I forgot to fill one. Missed opportunity there, but guess I'll make due with what I have.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, you're the highest NS Kashmir nation in my range with nukes. Some noob asked me to declare on him when I was in anarchy & all my offensive slots filled, yet didn't want to fill my last defensive slot despite asking for war. Its been a while since our last match, maybe you will show them how' its done?

the rebel was a member 7 days ago, leaving the AA after all our wars were peaced. Although he's always welcome back to do that thing to your top tier he was talking about. He was a good member, then peace came around. Maybe war will bring him back.

Yes again with threats of rebel taking on our top range. Me and rest of COBRA gives a rats ass to those threats of urs. U can bring ur fully wondered friends to fight us, we wont even complaint as we knew what we were getting into. Each and every nuke swallowed by COBRA for Kashmir is a matter of pride u piece of crap.
BTW I voted for you even while u were fighting against SNX so u cant say COBRA back stabbed you. I did my part as a mark of respect cause we are more principled than you.

Yes again with threats of rebel taking on our top range. Me and rest of COBRA gives a rats ass to those threats of urs. U can bring ur fully wondered friends to fight us, we wont even complaint as we knew what we were getting into. Each and every nuke swallowed by COBRA for Kashmir is a matter of pride u piece of crap.
BTW I voted for you even while u were fighting against SNX so u cant say COBRA back stabbed you. I did my part as a mark of respect cause we are more principled than you.

You cast 1 vote, as the rest of COBRA suddenly switched off in the same election cycle SNX tried to push us out by surprise.

Although you were the last to turn on us completely, so before some of your rhetoric supporting this war I thought there was some hope for you. However COBRA betrayed me as soon as you guys cancelled the LPC treaty without warning and aligned with the traitor Jack Layton. Your support for this war means COBRA has no future other than war, although those of you who don't want to go along with this betrayal of the LPC can still join aNiMaLz. Enjoy the war.

Speaking of aNiMaLz, nice move sending Kindle to negotiate with me before they move in.

Are they aware you only keep them around for the votes?

all I cared about was your votes

aNiMaLz is predominantly below 2k and it's perpetual for them. Bad leadership will do that, see. Edited by General Kanabis

Speaking of aNiMaLz, nice move sending Kindle to negotiate with me before they move in.

Are they aware you only keep them around for the votes?
(all I cared about was your votes. -Meth from several posts up)

aNiMaLz is predominantly below 2k and it's perpetual for them. Bad leadership will do that, see.

Our alliance with aNiMaLz started when we were both fighting Goon Order of Oppression, Negligance & Sadism together, before I had even thought about running for an election. They are fighters, unlike COBRA; who would betray us without warning to get out of a war with GOONS. Had you guys said you wanted to exit the war, I wouldn't have objected to you guys rebuilding and becoming ready for the next fight. So if you weren't pixel hugging traitors at the time, I had high hopes you guys could have grown into an ally able to fight more effectively. So at the time you joined, I didn't expect you guys could provide much assistance beyond your votes. Although if you weren't traitors, I had high hopes you guys could have become honorable fighters like the rest of the LPC.

Also I didn't send Sir Kindle to speak with you, I posted their DoW for them because I was asked to.

Edited by Sephiroth

Our alliance with aNiMaLz started when we were both fighting Goon Order of Oppression, Negligance & Sadism together, before I had even thought about running for an election. They are fighters, unlike COBRA; who would betray us without warning to get out of a war with GOONS. Had you guys said you wanted to exit the war, I wouldn't have objected to you guys rebuilding and becoming ready for the next fight. So if you weren't pixel hugging traitors at the time, I had high hopes you guys could have grown into an ally able to fight more effectively. So at the time you joined, I didn't expect you guys could provide much assistance beyond your votes. Although if you weren't traitors, I had high hopes you guys could have become honorable fighters like the rest of the LPC.

Also I didn't send Sir Kindle to speak with you, I posted their DoW for them because I was asked to.

At first I thought u followed the Libertarian ideology as the name of ur party suggests but reading ur comments on us "betraying you" changed my mind. COBRA has the liberty to ally with any alliance we like. Sure u intervened when we were fighting GOONS but then you and them were allready enemies and were allready in the midst of war. Am I right. Anyway COBRA didnt dump you immediately and u continued to get votes from our brown nations its only after this new year did all of us except me stop voting for you. So no we didn't dump you. COBRA nations on an individual capacity always had an option to come to brown and vote for either u or CA.

At first I thought u followed the Libertarian ideology as the name of ur party suggests but reading ur comments on us "betraying you" changed my mind. COBRA has the liberty to ally with any alliance we like. Sure u intervened when we were fighting GOONS but then you and them were allready enemies and were allready in the midst of war. Am I right. Anyway COBRA didnt dump you immediately and u continued to get votes from our brown nations its only after this new year did all of us except me stop voting for you. So no we didn't dump you. COBRA nations on an individual capacity always had an option to come to brown and vote for either u or CA.

Being free to do as you wish & doing a fake coup in order to hand over soveignty to Kashmir as they announced you leaving the LPC with no warning is very different.

The leader we signed with getting booted from his own alliance was impossible unless someone had their password, so it was suspicious. Its good the truth has been cleared up on that now.

We didn't hand over our sovreignity to anyone. We are still independent and guess what we don't even need to vote for a Kashmiri senate candidate.

Being free to do as you wish & doing a fake coup in order to hand over soveignty to Kashmir as they announced you leaving the LPC with no warning is very different.

The leader we signed with getting booted from his own alliance was impossible unless someone had their password, so it was suspicious. Its good the truth has been cleared up on that now.

Sorry Meth I admire your conviction but that doesn't change the fact that you're insane.

Yeah, that had to be done during a simple discussion of war. Are you sure you're old enough to be leading nations?

I was joking man, geez I come here to have fun not break my brains over pointless issues. Why so serious?

You're right it's rather inappropriate, but come on now. Edited by Dr Strange

Calling you children was a clear reference to your lack of maturity, why anyone in COBRA looks to your leadership is beyond me. Going by your signature logic, you`ve already lost this battle and every future battle. No amount of child molestation jokes will change the war reality, other than make it worse.

Since you lost this war before it began, those who don't want their nations burned down following someone who wants to use COBRA as nuke magnets to lessen those hitting Kashmir would be smart to move off this suicide AA before they lose all their stats pointlessly.

aNiMaLz are accepting those who don't want to be lead off a cliff by this moron & fight for more honorable reasons. Despite repeated warnings, GK insisted the rebel destroy whatever "upper tier" COBRA might have. GK is giving Jack some competition on who`s the biggest liability for anyone in the same alliance. There is no honor in getting your nation burned to the ground blindly following this incompetent.

Edited by Sephiroth

We are all gentlemen here. We are letting emotions get the best of us. I for one wish LN and his allies luck against us and COBRA. We both have our hands full and it will be a good battle. Goodluck all.

I like this guy, indeed goodluck to us all. We're all just trying to have a good time right!