COBRA was a punching bag for GOONS until I stepped in, then not long after the leader at the time let Jack Layton onto the AA being fooled into thinking Jack would help fight; he mysteriously got booted from AA and now we have the current COBRA who idolizes a traitor.

Sad what became of COBRA.

No, actually, COBRA was a punching bag for GOONS precisely because of their connection to you. In their words. The white knights in Kashmir are the ones actually responsible for getting COBRA off GOONS target lists.

COBRA's grown while LN and company is stagnant and finds itself in war after war. How sad indeed!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebel. I see your on your on AA now. Wouldn't have left your old alliance so you can declare on COBRA did you now? If so that'd hurt my feelings because I thought we were friends.

Edited by Morphine

Don't take him seriously.
That's what he wants.

He calls us children, and that might be so (given the brief amount of time we've been here), but if that's the case, I am conflicted because his pestering makes us feel molested.
Does that make The Rebel a child molester?

Can't really tell just yet.

The rebel. I see your on your on AA now. Wouldn't have left your old alliance so you can declare on COBRA did you now? If so that'd hurt my feelings because I thought we were friends.

My alliance seniority is 6 days, I'm unaware this topic was that old.. But why would I need to declare? Since you're all such brave raiders, wouldn't you just declare on me like JaggerRiver.

You talk about old COBRA and new COBRA but whome are you trying to fool. There is no old COBRA or a new one there is just one COBRA and it has always been like that. That old leader you speak about is Inquisitor Severus and he was not booted out of the alliance. He was just alliance hopping and he went on to form Order of Tenebris AA which is the only alliance with whome Cobra has an Optional Defence and Attack pact. Severus went inactive and his nation got deleted and recently has comeback with a new name and avatar.

That's right boys and girls. And if I may say so the General and everyone else in COBRA has done a splendid job in my absence, and have made COBRA greater then I ever could have. You guys are awesome, HAIL COBRA!!!

That's right boys and girls. And if I may say so the General and everyone else in COBRA has done a splendid job in my absence, and have made COBRA greater then I ever could have. You guys are awesome, HAIL COBRA!!!

General Kanabis has destroyed it, he's already practically broke upon declaring on me & now COBRA has lowered themselves to the same level as the traitor;; Jack Layton.

Now would be the time those who don't want to suffer for his betrayal to jump ship, COBRA is doomed.

Says a lot coming from the guy who has 4 people in his alliance.... Limitless Nexus is the definition of doomed.

We'll see, but looking at General Kanabis' responses to the rebel; he's not someone to be reasoned with.

So its straight down hill from here for COBRA, short of a new leader who wasn't part of COBRA's betrayal of the LPC while teaming up with the traitor Jack Layton against us. Just like your nation is dropping like a rock in NS due to you lacking the sense to do whats needed to avoided destruction, the same can be said for pretty much everyone who stays on the COBRA AA. They will all be in the ultra micro range soon enough and Jack can't save them from that.

General Kanabis has destroyed it, he's already practically broke upon declaring on me & now COBRA has lowered themselves to the same level as the traitor;; Jack Layton.

Now would be the time those who don't want to suffer for his betrayal to jump ship, COBRA is doomed.

COBRA will be just fine. A lot better than it would be if it was still following your kamikaze philosophies.

COBRA will be just fine. A lot better than it would be if it was still following your kamikaze philosophies.

That was just SirWilliam whispering nonsense in your ear about me wanting you guys to stay in the war against GOONS, all I cared about was your votes. I could see COBRA wouldn't be useful on the battlefield right off the bat.

I would never ask for mercy, and I knew what I was getting myself into, so by all means, Methrage, give this masochist the beating of a lifetime. I guarantee I'll take it like a champ.

As for my ability to reason.
I can reason alright, but if I start arguing with the likes of The Rebel, they'll just drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

Oh and lol about keeping us in a micro range.

Talk about uselessness on the battlefield, where is the bulk of your constituency again?
Oh yes, and then there are these:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583509

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=558917

Edited by General Kanabis

"Stop quoting law to us. We carry swords."

Let's save ourselves from the pretense of conversation; war will suffice for a dialogue.

That reminds me, you're the highest NS Kashmir nation in my range with nukes. Some noob asked me to declare on him when I was in anarchy & all my offensive slots filled, yet didn't want to fill my last defensive slot despite asking for war. Its been a while since our last match, maybe you will show them how' its done?

Oh and lol about keeping us in a micro range.

Talk about uselessness on the battlefield, where is the bulk of your constituency again?
Oh yes, and then there are these:

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583509]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583509[/url]

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=558917]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=558917[/url]

the rebel was a member 7 days ago, leaving the AA after all our wars were peaced. Although he's always welcome back to do that thing to your top tier he was talking about. He was a good member, then peace came around. Maybe war will bring him back.

Edited by Sephiroth

That reminds me, you're the highest NS Kashmir nation in my range with nukes. Some noob asked me to declare on him when I was in anarchy & all my offensive slots filled, yet didn't want to fill my last defensive slot despite asking for war. Its been a while since our last match, maybe you will show them how' its done?

Looks like you're full up. 

That was just SirWilliam whispering nonsense in your ear about me wanting you guys to stay in the war against GOONS, all I cared about was your votes. I could see COBRA wouldn't be useful on the battlefield right off the bat.

Yeah, the fact that you only cared about our votes soon became apparent.