Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

I guess that depends on whether you believe this war is happening precisely because NpO don't have the stones or not

DK declared on some micros for being at war with SNX, so I think they have more to prove. Although 2 pleasant surprises in a row I wouldn't object to.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you did not care what others thought of you.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128577-in-case-of-emergency-break-glass/?p=3443890

I have never cared what people think of me comrade White Chocolate, I do however have a function within my alliance that requires some respect from others in order to function.  Junka set himself on a deliberate course many months ago, eventually he required some response.

Deserve this?

An alliance that is rank 5 with 215 members and 3,757 nukes with a nation strength of 12,760,089 (NpO) has decided to attack an alliance that is rank of 43 with 49 members and 621 nukes which has a nations strength of 2,281,333 (SNX) !!!!

Talk about evil :lol1:   Polar, I don't care what this particular individual did to you, when you decide to embrace your dark side, you are truly impressive.  I literally have a tear in my eye.  I can't wait to inform Cuba.as this act is truly worthy of doomsphere.

I have rolled alliances a whole lot smaller than SNX with far less nukes.  I think someone forgets their history :P.   SNX holds treaties, if they so desire they can even the odds quite easily.  It is disingenuous to suggest this is a curbstomp, unless you are saying Junka has, as we all suspect, no actual friends.  Say Hi to Cuba for me.

I hope that the people who suggest that this is all about baiting us are in fact correct because - wow, just wow :wub:

Welcome to the fold.

Exactly the spirit I'm talking about.  Thank you.

You are free to read the situation however you like, you can accept that SNX has pushed our buttons once too often or you can see something else here.  There is sufficient documented, long term evidence of the former but it is a matter for yourself.

What is even more sweet is that I absolutely promise you that DBDC does not care.  Perhaps it could be argued that WE (Doom Kingdom) could possibly feel a twinge of discomfort but I assure you, DBDC is not going to lose any sleep whatsoever over this.  If they feel anything, it's amusement that Polar finally got over themselves.

I could not now nor ever give a rat's arse what DBDC think about anything if they even do think about anything but themselves.  I also don't really care what DK thinks as a whole, your discomfort is likewise of no concern, you knew who Junka was before you rightly  took advantage of him.  I personally don't like keeping dogs at the table to throw them scraps, but I guess he needed a loving family to feed him bacon rind, it was your choice to empower him to the point he got his ability and his ambitions mixed up.

Should I suggest that Junka write an essay for you instead?  Please, for the sake of everyone, don't push it.

Everyone be damned, I have been reading his meaningless, derivative and nonsensical horse!@#$ for longer than you, I am almost immune.  I can scan dozens of paragraphs for the key words, understand that he has no idea what the words or associated concepts mean and disregard the whole lot.  I suggest you do the same.

I will take this under advisement.

I am :D

There is the little matter that there are 48 other people in SNX who are not Tywin.  Oh yes, I forgot,  one suffers the fate caused by one's leader.  Well, maybe that would be an argument if the real cause for war was attached to this attack.  i.e.  an attempt to bait Doom Kingdom into "doing something" about this.  At least give the people you all have decided to curb stomp the truth.  The only thing this lie shows them otherwise is that Polar is one heck of a bully.  I can joke about that.  Is that what the people of Polar really want your alliance's reputation to be?

Lord Hershey and I can comprehend the reason.   Nothing more needs to be said.

I could not care less if you respond or not WC.  My alliance has been rolled numerous times for far less than this CB, so you will excuse me if I find some irony in you trying to spin this into Polar is the big bad bully !@#$%^&*.  Junka knew what he was doing, he wanted this so badly, who am I to deny him the chance at self-martyrdom.... it is Easter after all and Junka can hang on the corss of his own construction until Christmas for all I care.

You have no obligation to defend him, so the choices are yours and yours alone.  Nothing more needs to be said

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Good luck to everyone fighting, this world was never made for long drawn out peace mode

Did Devialance just wish good luck to everyone fighting, despite foaming at the mouth towards everyone fighting SNX before NpO hit them?

Quoted this as a perfect example of how Devialance's tune changes when its a war he would actually need to fight in should it escalate.

Hey now, try not to hurt my feelings otherwise I'll have to declare war on you.

This would be sarcastic if it hasn't been shown to take much less than that.

You see, I genuinely like Polar.  I have always been dealt with honestly from those in charge.  I also genuinely dislike SNX, mostly because I find its leader distasteful.  In general, I would be all for this hit.

That said, I have serious reservations when the worst lot in our history (yes, I'm talking about the idiots who were already fighting SNX) is cheering on NpO.  It kind of sours the whole thing and makes me think maybe, just maybe, the whole damn thing is ill-conceived. 

NpO, if you REALLY want to screw with Junka, declare on Methrage, Monsters Inc, and aNiMaLz too. Forcing them to work together to fight a common enemy would be hilarious.

I admit that I'll be slightly disappointed if this doesn't happen now that it's been suggested.