Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Kinda funny. I'm assuming this is the master plan of the next global war. So SNX be the cause or jumping off point. I wish best of luck to my former alliance mates in SNX and have fun my former allies in polar. May the casualties flow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alerted all our nation below 1K to be on the look out for the mighty Junka, slayer of day old nations.  Once again your cowardice is showing, you promise a war but are incapable of doing anything but sending your troops to die while you snivel like a dog at 700NS with an impressive array of military wonders. 

Comrade it is high time you conceded that you are a fraud, that your bluster is all a weak front and that the reality is whilst you can talk a big game,  one aid package can put any nation out of your range.  Admit it, you are hiding from the flogging you so richly deserve behind the skirts of those you are supposed to lead.

It must be exciting for you to have others risk everything on your behalf while you risk nothing in return.

White feather.

This brought a tear to my eye. So perfectly worded and Grub really is making Planet Bob great again.

Your efforts to undermine me personally with my alliance mates are at an end.

I thought you did not care what others thought of you.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128577-in-case-of-emergency-break-glass/?p=3443890

o/ Polaris

Glad to see someone finally taking down a guy who really deserves it.

Deserve this?

An alliance that is rank 5 with 215 members and 3,757 nukes with a nation strength of 12,760,089 (NpO) has decided to attack an alliance that is rank of 43 with 49 members and 621 nukes which has a nations strength of 2,281,333 (SNX) !!!!

Talk about evil :lol1:   Polar, I don't care what this particular individual did to you, when you decide to embrace your dark side, you are truly impressive.  I literally have a tear in my eye.  I can't wait to inform Cuba.as this act is truly worthy of doomsphere.

I hope that the people who suggest that this is all about baiting us are in fact correct because - wow, just wow :wub:

Welcome to the fold.

It's 2016! We dont need CB anymore!! :war:

Exactly the spirit I'm talking about.  Thank you.

Good luck to my allies in Polar, not that I believe you'll need it.

Not with those types of odds, they won't. 

Remember all those CBs that DBDC used to raid Polar's upper tier no less than 3 times? Revenge is sweet.

What is even more sweet is that I absolutely promise you that DBDC does not care.  Perhaps it could be argued that WE (Doom Kingdom) could possibly feel a twinge of discomfort but I assure you, DBDC is not going to lose any sleep whatsoever over this.  If they feel anything, it's amusement that Polar finally got over themselves.

Is that all you really have to say about this?

Should I suggest that Junka write an essay for you instead?  Please, for the sake of everyone, don't push it.

In fact, the irony of Chimaera's post is that Doom-whatever worked in the beginning because it was a bunch of bored people who realized that physics meant they could do what they wanted regardless of the gridlock, apathy, and stagnation around them.  Then they started signing treaties and continued spouting their friendship-as-foreign-policy kindergarten crap.  Can't do both.  Can't do both.  They're incommensurate.  They're irreconcilable.  Can't protect/ride with friends without regard to normal people politics and sign treaties.  Can't ignore normal people conventions about AA fluidity and dual membership and sign treaties.  Can't run roughshod over the system and sign into the system.

If the government of Polaris is thumping SNX to get to Doom-whatever, it's because Doom has made itself vulnerable by linking into the system they first eschewed.

I will take this under advisement.

Looks like I'll have to restock my supply of :popcorn:

Have fun WC :D

I am :D

I'd say that Polar is closer to a  .

A direct attack against Doom/DK would not be taken as kindly, but I doubt anyone really cares about Tywin getting rolled, Admin knows he deserves it.

There is the little matter that there are 48 other people in SNX who are not Tywin.  Oh yes, I forgot,  one suffers the fate caused by one's leader.  Well, maybe that would be an argument if the real cause for war was attached to this attack.  i.e.  an attempt to bait Doom Kingdom into "doing something" about this.  At least give the people you all have decided to curb stomp the truth.  The only thing this lie shows them otherwise is that Polar is one heck of a bully.  I can joke about that.  Is that what the people of Polar really want your alliance's reputation to be?

Just because you can not comprehend the reason doesn't mean we don't believe one exists. 

Lord Hershey and I can comprehend the reason.   Nothing more needs to be said.

Some could say you saw the writing on the wall and offered an "upgrade" so you wouldn't be forced to defend SNX.

Congrats :)

I would hold off on thinking they're not going to defend SNX, at LEAST until a day or two has passed. It's been a couple of hours, calm down.

I would hold off on thinking they're not going to defend SNX, at LEAST until a day or two has passed. It's been a couple of hours, calm down.

I hope they do defend their close friends, it would be better than abandoning Junka on a very recent optional clause upgrade.

I hope they do defend their close friends, it would be better than abandoning Junka on a very recent optional clause upgrade.

Hey, no fair- you are trying to stack the odds in your favor. I already feel 100 tech richer on our bet :P

Hey, no fair- you are trying to stack the odds in your favor. I already feel 100 tech richer on our bet :P

Hey, you never said there was any rules to the wager :p

It depends on your definition of "close"

You would assume a recent protector and protectorate would have a close bond.

People held off a few days on judging if they would help SPATR, I'm not sure Junka is a closer friend. Although I will of course wait and see before reaching any conclusions.

I'm just glad to see an alliance give Junka a black eye rather than bow to his demands when he tried harassing another of our tech dealing partners. If Junka wants to attack us with no real CB, I don't mind smashing his nation into dust myself. However people messing with our tech dealing partners is unacceptable & they have our full support in standing up for themselves. Even if Junka does try to hide out of reach from most nations who can nuke him as Grub has pointed out, that won't be problem for me. So maybe SNX will accept defeat sooner now when losing in all tiers, as well as realize Junka is toxic leadership.