Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually understand the word neutral, attack NSO and find out how neutral Kashmir is.

Cut him some slack, he learned a new word and has to use it in every response of his. We're going on what, four instances now?

perhaps the same as polar hitting snx!

I'm sure that sounded mighty clever in the ol' brain box of yours, but given we're allies of NSO's and not SNX's it would appear you don't understand the meaning of 'same' either. Where the hell did you go to school!

SirWilliam

Resident neutral

Edited by SirWilliam

Cut him some slack, he learned a new word and has to use it in every response of his. We're going on what, four instances now?

I'm sure that sounded mighty clever in the ol' brain box of yours, but given we're allies of NSO's and not SNX's it would appear you don't understand the meaning of 'same' either. Where the hell did you go to school!

SirWilliam

Resident neutral

ah yes... as the first sign of war from Holton set Kashmir into Peace Mode as a 'military tactic'

Peace mode equals neutral? Thanks for proving our point, sugar nips.  :)

no harm, no foul. it's better than whining about other people having 'treaties'

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

no harm, no foul. it's better than whining about other people having 'treaties'

Making an ass of yourself before finally coming clean is better than having principles? Eh, to each his own.

Sorry about shitting up your thread, NpO. Unfortunately LH has shit for brains and I lack the self-control to hold my tongue when he posts.

ah yes... as the first sign of war from Holton set Kashmir into Peace Mode as a 'military tactic'

When you have pissed away as many opportunities, burnt as many bridges, lost as many members, and embarassed yourself as many times as MI has, I am not inclined to take your advice. You have pigeon holed yourself into a club with Sir Kindle, who doesn't have the self control to exercise the barest modicum of manners, and is best known for his frequent load-testing of the word filter, and Methrage, who would make Prodigal Chieftain blush when it comes to sheer arrogance and the inability to see a countervailing point.

Instead, you and your coalition have made it to the point I at a measely 18K cannot hit you; wonders or no wonders. Your tactics are detrimental to the community of young nations every responsible alliance is trying to foster, and you are a byword and a colloqualism for "untrustworthy".

Pardon me if I do not rush to take your military advice, or help you put out the ever burning crater your nation has become. Edited by Margrave

Instead, you and your coalition have made it to the point I at a measely 18K cannot hit you; wonders or no wonders.

Easy there cowboy, that's fighting talk. I can be available for you if you wish, sit back down and drink your beer quietly. Edited by the rebel