Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Don't tell me - let me guess... you're awaiting SNX to weaken us so that Flying Kwis can jump in there and finish us off, claiming victory once and for all.. :)Solid plan!

That's more believable than DK entering...

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! There was no chest thumping there.
I was merely pointing out, after your boisterous "Friends, Romans, Countrymen" speech that not everyone of your nations have taken up the cause. You have the bravado to try and sell this to your members as some sort of righteous fight. That the attack was unwarranted, when the truth is that they are suffering because their leader's ego has put them in this spot. I don't know what lies you feed them, but the rest of us don't eat it.

My problem is more with the posts of some like Zoskia who are claiming that all of SNX are terrible fighters/cowards/etc when he happens to be fighting a less-active nation who has a problem following our standards in the first place. If Zoskia 1v1'd someone like AvengerFin, Bewill or Zzniperr he would be demolished.

I've already talked to Eatemup and there's actually alot we agree on in regards to this war and other matters, but some of the hateful and inaccurate rhetoric by some polars really makes the whole Order look bad and makes bridges difficult to rebuild. Edited by Immortan Junka

My problem is more with the posts of some like Zoskia who are claiming that all of SNX are terrible fighters/cowards/etc when he happens to be fighting a less-active nation who has a problem following our standards in the first place. If Zoskia 1v1'd someone like AvengerFin, Bewill or Zzniperr he would be demolished.

I've already talked to Eatemup and there's actually alot we agree on in regards to this war and other matters, but some of the hateful and inaccurate rhetoric by some polars really makes the whole Order look bad and makes bridges difficult to rebuild.

Unlike you, I'm a terrible poster.

I've already talked to Eatemup and there's actually alot we agree on in regards to this war and other matters, but some of the hateful and inaccurate rhetoric by some polars really makes the whole Order look bad and makes bridges difficult to rebuild.

I didn't claim all of SNX are terrible fighters.  We don't have enough data to judge whether or not your fighters are worthwhile because so many of them are turtling.  And the argument that you have three strong nations putting up a marginal fight against Polars is overshadowed by the fact you are forcing these soldiers to fight alone against unpalatable odds.  1v1 maybe they have a chance but this is an alliance war not a series of battle-royales.  Did they volunteer to take the beating for the rest of your top tier to wait in the safety of peace mode?  Is this your strategy, to send your fighters out a few at a time to be slaughtered at will, seriously outnumbered and staggered and virtually doomed to ZI?

You may as well change their alliance ranks to "sacrificial lambs".

I thought you already purged all of those the last time around or are these the ones that you held at gunpoint and forced to return?

As much as I love belittling Junka, he is correct about a few things.

Posting negatively about SNX will make it hard for Polaris to develop a relationship with SNX.  I think the greater issue there is the assumption that Polaris would want a relationship with SNX.  EaTeM and Dajobo before him are very nice people, they like to be generally pleasant and for some reason you mistake this, Junka, as a desire to be BFFs.

Polaris dropped the treaty with SNX for multiple reasons, none of those reasons has been resolved in any way shape or form and your move to the opposing side of the universe places further obstacles in your way if you are desirous of any kind of diplomatic relationship with Polaris. 

This war will be fought out but the result is already known.  Both sides can tone down the rhetoric in general, Polaris bagging SNX is redundant and Junk chest thumping is amusing to a point, but equally redundant.  Spin is spin, and all well and good, but we have overwhelmingly got this one and we need to have the good grace to accept that and move on...as does Junka.

Stick a fork in it, this one is done.

It is a bit unrealistic for SNX to ever claim a victory over Polar, unless it's a "we beat them in the under 5k!" region.

SNX has been at war for much, much longer than Polar has been.  This is like watching a fight go for 4 long gruelling rounds, then you jumping in and demand the clock is reset as you start to fight one of the combatants.  Sure you may get the win, but its a much different win than if you both had had a rest before this fight.

M Inc is sorry for beating down SNX prior to Polar coming in (not sorry)

Well, L_H, we appreciate the concern.  We also thank you for not taking too much of the proverbial pie, and having the foresight to only take minimal NS from Supernova-X.  I'm sure Immortan Junka also appreciates the easy XP you gave him; it will bulwark his forces with strong generals and make them more formidable opponents for us.  You've done me in particular a great service as I appreciate when my foes are strengthened before I strike, and I look forward to your contribution to SNX increasing the number of my casualties.

Well, L_H, we appreciate the concern.  We also thank you for not taking too much of the proverbial pie, and having the foresight to only take minimal NS from Supernova-X.  I'm sure Immortan Junka also appreciates the easy XP you gave him; it will bulwark his forces with strong generals and make them more formidable opponents for us.  You've done me in particular a great service as I appreciate when my foes are strengthened before I strike, and I look forward to your contribution to SNX increasing the number of my casualties.

he was a whopping 200ns

SNX has been at war for much, much longer than Polar has been.  This is like watching a fight go for 4 long gruelling rounds, then you jumping in and demand the clock is reset as you start to fight one of the combatants.  Sure you may get the win, but its a much different win than if you both had had a rest before this fight.

It is not as though SNX has changed their political isolation they have been experiencing since... well Polar canceled on them in the first place. That SNX was isolated outside of their DK protectorate was something to be considered before throwing their alliance into a war with nuke turrets for months. Perhaps if SNX was given 6 months or a year they could match Polar, but I doubt it unless they had some form of massive recruitment, on top of a whole bunch of warchest collecting.

While Caliph has a solid point about our <20,000NS range being nowhere near full operational capacity after two months of anti-terrorism operations, I wouldn't lend too much credit to LPCN and Minc. Polar is very capable as an organized force and is certainly a worthy adversary for the Imperium.

While we could no doubt cause mass devastation to Polar's lower-tier, we are not Methrage and that's only something we would do if given no reasonable alternative. We are a civilized alliance that focuses on growth, warfare is only a means to an end.

On the other hand any suggestion that our relationship with Doom is problematic is ludicrous, they have been exceptional allies and anyone implying future relations with the Imperium would need to deal with that.

Edited by Immortan Junka

While Caliph has a solid point about our <20,000NS range being nowhere near full operational capacity after two months of anti-terrorism operations, I wouldn't lend too much credit to LPCN and Minc. Polar is very capable as an organized force and is certainly a worthy adversary for the Imperium.

While we could no doubt cause mass devastation to Polar's lower-tier, we are not Methrage and that's only something we would do if given no reasonable alternative. We are civilized alliance that focuses on growth, warfare is only a means to an end.

On the other hand any suggestion that our relationship with Doom is problematic is ludicrous, they have been exceptional allies and anyone implying future relations with the Imperium would need to deal with that.

says the guy who was just able to declare on polar...

how much aid have you received and still sniffled at 200ns?

Considering the reduction of warchests and spies the aid I receive has a good return on investment or else my slots would not so easily be filled.

I tried to send him some aid, but his slots were full.

SNX and Polar are at 'Peace' with the reasons we are at war.  Junka will likely quote and say the same.  These reasons have nothing to do with SNX allies, or Minc/Methrage, nor are the declarations of support from the latter reciprocated.  I have suggested to Methrage that he peace out with SNX, and encourage Minc to do the same.

I tried to send him some aid, but his slots were full.

SNX and Polar are at 'Peace' with the reasons we are at war.  Junka will likely quote and say the same.  These reasons have nothing to do with SNX allies, or Minc/Methrage, nor are the declarations of support from the latter reciprocated.  I have suggested to Methrage that he peace out with SNX, and encourage Minc to do the same.

Per EaTeMuP's encouragement, M Inc offers SNX white peace.

and The Rebel, pay up!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock