Wff, Aw And Monsters Inc Shake Hands

I forgot about tht

What?

And let the record show that we had no influence over the tagging of this thread. There was an incorrect statement about Umbrella that was made. Umbrella has no cowardice and the tag had no place in the posting of this peace.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let the record show that we had no influence over the tagging of this thread. There was an incorrect statement about Umbrella that was made. Umbrella has no cowardice and the tag had no place in the posting of this peace.

I warned you folks about these guys.

What?

You're going to come to find out that when it comes to dealing with Monsters Inc, the only way to move forward is to nuke them. 

And then nuke them again.

Eventually, they'll get tired and ask for peace. Or they won't, and you'll have the pleasure of continuing to nuke them! 

Really, a win either way!

What?

I will 100% verify that the tagging had nothing to do with WFF... and quite honestly, I do not recall a time when 'tags' were ever taken seriously. And in response, I have removed such tags because apparently they 'mean' something.

I warned you folks about these guys.

You're going to come to find out that when it comes to dealing with Monsters Inc, the only way to move forward is to nuke them. 

And then nuke them again.

Eventually, they'll get tired and ask for peace. Or they won't, and you'll have the pleasure of continuing to nuke them! 

Really, a win either way!

I understand you two are extremely desperate to split hairs in any way, shape, or form in an attempt to snob M Inc. And pointing out tags in a post is about as desperate as it gets. However, I guess your alliances need something to bicker about.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

What?

Whilst backpeddling, it's best if you can moonwalk, cause then it appears planned. 

Silly me, I forgot an important step: also put them on ignore. The more you talk to them, just like their libtardian cousins, the more you feed their need for attention. Nuclear weapons and liberal use of the ignore feature in all venues are advised.

Silly me, I forgot an important step: also put them on ignore. The more you talk to them, just like their libtardian cousins, the more you feed their need for attention. Nuclear weapons and liberal use of the ignore feature in all venues are advised.

Enjoy your miserable life in PM

And also- for the peanut gallery, I don't think it had anything to do with tags; but rather WFFs frustration with Auctor. At least that's what their government said:

<maloneya[WFF]>: Well i can tell you they basicly wanted to use us as a sheild
<maloneya[WFF]>: so not that your free
<maloneya[WFF]>: to do hit someone
<L_H>: that's my thinking of it
<maloneya[WFF]>: But were a protecorite
maloneya[WFF]>: They should have faught with us

But that's not it, Sengoku did nothing to help their ally except for a few non present aid bombs:

<L_H>: i've talked to auctor before, nice guy- when it isn't current politics related
<maloneya[WFF]>: He said
<maloneya[WFF]>: "If you need aid tell us"
<maloneya[WFF]>: still waiting on the aid i asked for

Of course, this is Sengoku's fault and specifically, Auctor's 'poor' leadership:

neya[WFF]>: 13:31 Auctor if Nord wants to contact me, he's welcome to 13:31 Auctor I am done with you
<maloneya[WFF]>: .... im the head of foregn affairs bra
<L_H>: what's his problem
<L_H>: he's been pretty pissy on the owf in general too
<maloneya[WFF]>: Noclue
<maloneya[WFF]>: i think its his poor leadership
<maloneya[WFF]>: and willingness to turn his back

Anyway- it's tough seeing friends arguing amongst eachother, and I hope that Sengoku and WFF patch up their differences.

Posting logs showing that private conversations between us were leaked to our enemies will surely have the intended effect.

How can they be private if they are between WFF and LH?, also do you have anyone in M inc range you know any nations ten days old ?

And also- for the peanut gallery, I don't think it had anything to do with tags; but rather WFFs frustration with Auctor. At least that's what their government said:

But that's not it, Sengoku did nothing to help their ally except for a few non present aid bombs:

<L_H>: i've talked to auctor before, nice guy- when it isn't current politics related

Of course, this is Sengoku's fault and specifically, Auctor's 'poor' leadership:

neya[WFF]>: 13:31 Auctor if Nord wants to contact me, he's welcome to 13:31 Auctor I am done with you

Anyway- it's tough seeing friends arguing amongst eachother, and I hope that Sengoku and WFF patch up their differences.

Interesting, i dont see any other WFF government here. So no thats not WFFs stance, tht is my stance. Its basicly well know i do not like Sengoku so why do people acted shocked. 

You post logs that could harm WFF-Sengoku relations then say "I hope that Sengoku and WFF patch up their differences."   :facepalm:

Interesting, i dont see any other WFF government here. So no thats not WFFs stance, tht is my stance. Its basicly well know i do not like Sengoku so why do people acted shocked.

I understand you are trying to take the fall for your mishaps- however, it's also WFFs responsibility for representing them and they apointed you.

And now since it's out in the open, let me be frank with you. You do not belong in FA or gov for that matter; unless it's putting together trade circles or initiating tech deals. As your friendliness is a weakness.

I could smell that blood when you guys Warred selio but it wasn't our fight.

And while your fall is in a dramatic fashion- it's simply business, reference lord Hershey's bio: "politicians are worse than criminals" and when your side is set to purge our sphere; I assure you that we will pierce yours in the process. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I understand you are trying to take the fall for your mishaps- however, it's also WFFs responsibility for representing them and they apointed you.

And now since it's out in the open, let me be frank with you. You do not belong in FA or gov for that matter; unless it's putting together trade circles or initiating tech deals. As your friendliness is a weakness.

And while your fall is in a dramatic fashion- it's simply business, reference lord Hershey's bio: "politicians are worse than criminals" and when your side is set to purge our sphere; I assure you that we will pierce yours in the process.

I love this post. LH, the leader of an alliance made up of 6 burnt out shells relying on aid to keep them able to smash up new nations giving out advice on who should and shouldn't be in gov :D

I love this post. LH, the leader of an alliance made up of 6 burnt out shells relying on aid to keep them able to smash up new nations giving out advice on who should and shouldn't be in gov :D

For being such an alliance- we still deliver the goods

And while your fall is in a dramatic fashion- it's simply business, reference lord Hershey's bio: "politicians are worse than criminals" and when your side is set to purge our sphere; I assure you that we will pierce yours in the process.

Damn dude, that post is fuckin cold. I mean it happens. We have all seen it. And I'm sure we've all experienced it, most from bothe sides. But you don't gotta rub it in the guys face in a public forum. Could just call him a dumb shit in private.

We are not represented by one person, we are represented by the treaty that has been made and If that certain person doesn't along with Treaty he/she is now representing themselves. 

Edited by LouisGatsby