Recognition Of State Of War By Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

What exactly is your point?  They are saving people to bring him down?

I'm curious to know who the threat is against Oculus that they would need to do so in the first place?

Not all of us could put ourselves on noncombatant AA's such as Random Insanity Alliance or Swash Plates and Tail Rotors.

We both know my AA isn't one to back down from a fight, I'd suspect loyalty and willingness to stick with our allies is one of our best qualities.

They could use the magic and charisma to bring back old friends who we all thought had gone missing. So with all the superior coordination in place, one must take the precautions.  

All in all, 0 soldiers and 0 tanks is a v. optimum strategy in the current scenario, perhaps our critiques could comment on how optimal the strategy of spying away sub 2k infra used by their other freinds is. 

Those nations would have to spend a week re-acclimating themselves to our world, and be free to be declared on by your own nations, which sort of torpedoes that line of thought.

I never said it wasn't the best strategy, but you can't call yourselves brave by using it either.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That it truly is when nations 3,123 days old, sit at around 10k NS or below in order to pick on smaller nations with no wonders, I guess we have cowards at the top and the bottom.

Obviously you can't help them since you`re to busy with self destruction & DK to busy supporting SNX in attacking nations still in the lower tier, so very brave of you.

Here is your binki Edited by Sephiroth

I was done with this game months ago.

My only question was how di it.

I'm really surprised how many cowards cn has .

Oh, so using tactics for optimum efficiency and to ensure victory is cowardice now?

Well, in that case I'm going to call you and DBDC the same; you've never stepped up and fought a war that you knew you would lose, unlike every alliance fighting you, and you weren't even willing to fight one on one battles that you would lose; you picked your fights and through quads and other tactics ensured you always left with more tech and land than you started with.

So, I name you, you and your alliance comrades both in SPATR and DBDC, cowards. Edited by Caladin

Strategies can be basd on cowardice.  Theres fun war, and then theres turtling.  That gets boring fast.  Just lobbing nukes each day isn't a proper war, it gets to be a grind.

This long grind against Bones by if they have no troops or aircraft on hand is cowardice.  It might mathematically work, but thats like playing an RPG game and grinding away in the opening area.  Sure it will eventually let you level to max, but its so incredibly boring that nobody does it.

Boring and cowardice are not synonyms for one another. It may not be exciting, but we don't consider taking maximum damage while only seeing a minimum increase in damage output (if any at all) in return to be a good investment. You call it cowardice, we call it not being $&@?ing retarded. Edited by The Warrior

Oh, so using tactics for optimum efficiency and to ensure victory is cowardice now?

Well, in that case I'm going to call you and DBDC the same; you've never stepped up and fought a war that you knew you would lose, unlike every alliance fighting you, and you weren't even willing to fight one on one battles that you would lose; you picked your fights and through quads and other tactics ensured you always left with more tech and land than you started with.

So, I name you, you and your alliance comrades both in SPATR and DBDC, cowards.

Cuba fought almost an entire alliance of 25-50k tech nations nearly by himself for a few months. I'm not a huge fan of the Doombirds, but calling them cowards is ridiculous. It's been that hardly anyone would ever bother fighting back against them that has been the issue. We fought back until we had no one in range when they attacked our top few guys. RIA did the same. So did WTF. Most others just rolled over and let them raid them. When the big dude punches you and you won't fight back, it's not the big dudes fault there wasn't a fight.

Right now your whole side is basically praying that DBDC is content not to enter. As it is, the top 4 Mongols are going to crater a few dozen of your biggest nations. 

Don't let them bother you Vol Navy, they just don't understand that they don't have to sign NAPs or ally alliances until they're in a position to roll them, some of us still come with the knife held out front instead of in the back.

Don't let them bother you Vol Navy, they just don't understand that they don't have to sign NAPs or ally alliances until they're in a position to roll them, some of us still come with the knife held out front instead of in the back.

I'm confused.  Exactly which side are you pulling for in this situation?

I'm confused.  Exactly which side are you pulling for in this situation?

I hope everyone involved burns to the ground personally, this world could do with a cataclysmic event to restore a semblance of balance.

Edit: Besides Timlee of course, and Bart416 if he ever is chosen by whatever NPO's calling their program nowadays.

Edited by Mogar

A DBDC entry while controversial would actually make this an interesting war to watch. As it is, it will be a few months of grinding down that people will lose interest in after a few rounds. 

So, I name you, you and your alliance comrades both in SPATR and DBDC, cowards.

I fought in two global wars on losing side (in 2011 and 2012) whilst most of my side top tier was in peace mode. I knew beforehand that those wars were going to be defeats, but I didn't hide in peace mode although I had such an option.

Edited by murtibing

Well, then, you'd be saying " justhow stupid occulus is fighting just as it's opponents had hoped for". The argument is as silly as peace mode jokes and you know it. I do not think its very boring, i find it rather very interesting considering the rarity of the tactic used.

Watching someone turtle is not interesting, its boring.  Watching a war "fought" by people staying in peace mode and not fighting isn't interesting, but boring.

I mean, if they can't win a GA why would they want troops? Bones would get land and this whole thing would go even slower. Is it boring? Yeah, I guess. But this is the only smart way to do it.

This is what happens when nations grow to such enormous masses. Stay normal size next time. Save everyone the last 3 years.

People shouldn't be puniished for doing wel..  Bones had the same opprtunities as you did.  Its not our fault you are not in the "super tier".  

Watching someone turtle is not interesting, its boring.  Watching a war "fought" by people staying in peace mode and not fighting isn't interesting, but boring.

To be fair to Oculus this is a weird conversation to be having. In this world there's a right and a wrong way to press the buttons in any given situation.

To be fair to Oculus this is a weird conversation to be having. In this world there's a right and a wrong way to press the buttons in any given situation.

This is very true.  Regardless people seem to think that there is only one tactic through wars.  No one gives the credit that some actually have a plan and try to stick to the plan. There will always be critics and there will always be trolls that think wars are won with words.  Fact is no one looks at each individual battle and try and look at the present.  To many hold on to the past. Them that look at the past can not bring themselves to the present. People change .. times change.

Its nothing new.  People were whining when FAN used peace mode back in 07 when the Initiative rolled them, then again when NPO betrayed them and violated the peace terms by blitzing them.  

its not a new conversation.  like I saie, strategies can be boring.  

Good luck. With SNX making an extra DoW on Monsters Inc for assisting you guys with WFF; we are sort of fighting on a same side due to SNX trying to bandwagon the other side while still attacking us. We'll make sure to minimize how much SNX can interfere by not letting them get away with peacing out while claiming to attack Monsters Inc for other reasons.

So even if SNX isn't on your list, they deserve to be just as much as The Gramlins (if not more); although we'll help Monsters Inc deal with SNX. (Just as they were helping us deal with them before Monsters Inc felt more needed in assisting you guys)

o/ War

I tried to follow this to figure out what is going on, but I failed.

Wars are not fought for amusement or to show people's bravery. They're means to achieve specific goals. You remind me of an old general that refuses to use camouflage or hide in trenches because in his opinion real men wear red uniforms and stand straight in a tight formations when fighting...or maybe you're just clumsily baiting.

Wars are not fought for amusement or to show people's bravery. They're means to achieve specific goals. You remind me of an old general that refuses to use camouflage or hide in trenches because in his opinion real men wear red uniforms and stand straight in a tight formations when fighting...or maybe you're just clumsily baiting.

The tactic of higher NS nations staying in PM until ready to attack was used to great effect by IRON and DAWN against an alliance whose names slips my mind at the moment.

Hey calladin, dont see you fighting anyone or doin anything but running your mouth. Whos the coward?

Who are you fighting exactly? These kinds of taunts are usually better when not filled with hypocrisy.

I don't like Caladin at all but go out and earn your shittalk.