Recognition Of State Of War By Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way anyone wondering about umbrella they are terrible when it comes to fighting don't fear them bunch of cowards.

They look like they are fearless but they're not terrible look at the numbers.

Iron not any better you will see Matt really disappointed me never took him for a coward.

I was done with this game months ago.

My only question was how di it.

I'm really surprised how many cowards cn has .

Hi Bones, who and why are they cowards?

I would imagine someone as loaded in tech as you are and your neighbour timmeh, it would require alot of guts to take you guys on. Edited by shahenshah

Hi Bones, who and why are they cowards?

I would imagine someone as loaded in tech as you are and your neighbour timmeh, it would require alot of guts to take you guys on.

To be fair, any single alliance in Oculus vs just SPATR/Mongols would have been an interesting contest, to pretend as though you're brave for attacking alongside 600 other nations is a bit silly, don't you think?

To be fair, any single alliance in Oculus vs just SPATR/Mongols would have been an interesting contest, to pretend as though you're brave for attacking alongside 600 other nations is a bit silly, don't you think?

I'm curious you make it sound like they have 600 nations in his and his friends range. You have also been here long enough to know that one on one is pure fantasy.

I'm curious you make it sound like they have 600 nations in his and his friends range. You have also been here long enough to know that one on one is pure fantasy.

I don't believe they have 600 nations in range, but I also wouldn't act like I'm the baddest on the block when I only fight with overwhelming odds in my favor, it's unlikely that anyone facing the supertier nations will do so for more than one round due to the number of nations in range of them in Oculus. It's the ideal strategy to do against nations in that tier, sure, but its not exactly courage tactics. RIA sent nation after nation to grind down the only DBDC nation in range of us for months and it only stopped due to us losing the last war we participated in, had we been on the winning side I doubt any NAP would have been signed.

To be fair it's pretty "silly" for Bones to be calling his opponents cowards when they are clearly operating according to a strict strategy and not actually acting out of cowardice, don't you think?

To be fair it's pretty "silly" for Bones to be calling his opponents cowards when they are clearly operating according to a strict strategy and not actually acting out of cowardice, don't you think?

I could agree with that, if it weren't for the fact half of Oculus' upper tier is in peace mode, which is pretty odd considering the target saturation done simply by Sengoku, unless you're expecting company.

Everyone acts the baddest. The world would be a lot more boring if everyone was realistic.

Agreed 110%.

Strategies can be basd on cowardice.  Theres fun war, and then theres turtling.  That gets boring fast.  Just lobbing nukes each day isn't a proper war, it gets to be a grind.

This long grind against Bones by if they have no troops or aircraft on hand is cowardice.  It might mathematically work, but thats like playing an RPG game and grinding away in the opening area.  Sure it will eventually let you level to max, but its so incredibly boring that nobody does it.

I could agree with that, if it weren't for the fact half of Oculus' upper tier is in peace mode, which is pretty odd considering the target saturation done simply by Sengoku, unless you're expecting company.

Agreed 110%.

Half the upper tier? You must've failed year 4 maths, I believe that is when they introduce the fractions.

Strategies can be basd on cowardice.  Theres fun war, and then theres turtling.  That gets boring fast.  Just lobbing nukes each day isn't a proper war, it gets to be a grind.

This long grind against Bones by if they have no troops or aircraft on hand is cowardice.  It might mathematically work, but thats like playing an RPG game and grinding away in the opening area.  Sure it will eventually let you level to max, but its so incredibly boring that nobody does it.

Well, then, you'd be saying " justhow stupid occulus is fighting just as it's opponents had hoped for". The argument is as silly as peace mode jokes and you know it. I do not think its very boring, i find it rather very interesting considering the rarity of the tactic used.

Edited by shahenshah

VE has all but one in the top 250 in PM, NG has their top 2 in PM, NPO's first page has more than half in PM, while Umbrella and IRON are the only outlyers, it doesn't change the fact there's an awful lot of people in PM just to take on Bones and crew.

VE has all but one in the top 250 in PM, NG has their top 2 in PM, NPO's first page has more than half in PM, while Umbrella and IRON are the only outlyers, it doesn't change the fact there's an awful lot of people in PM just to take on Bones and crew.

What exactly is your point?  They are saving people to bring him down?

Poor back peddling. Well you know since Bones has his charisma and allure to ask the nation rulers to join him in Spatr War command thousands of miles away so they can have more face to face interaction and superior coordination in war and free 40,000 tech aid packages in recruitment drives, one has to take all the precautions against that charisma. They could use the magic and charisma to bring back old friends who we all thought had gone missing. So with all the superior coordination in place, one must take the precautions.  

All in all, 0 soldiers and 0 tanks is a v. optimum strategy in the current scenario, perhaps our critiques could comment on how optimal the strategy of spying away sub 2k infra used by their other freinds is. 

Edited by shahenshah

I mean, if they can't win a GA why would they want troops? Bones would get land and this whole thing would go even slower. Is it boring? Yeah, I guess. But this is the only smart way to do it.

This is what happens when nations grow to such enormous masses. Stay normal size next time. Save everyone the last 3 years.