Recognition Of State Of War By Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Who cares about tactics. Results have greater affect if a long war actually happens.

Oculus/Co. win and destroy Bones/Co.
Bones/Co. leave the world.
Oculus/Co./Top250 vulnerable.
DBDC is even stronger without fighting.

Bones/Co. win destroying Oculus/Co. top nations
Many Oculus/Co. quit along the way.
Oculus/Co./Top250 vulnerable.
DBDC is even stronger without fighting.

Edited by Jaiar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you are asking for Doom to get involved?

I'm suggesting that those that speak about cowardice and sit safely to the side doing nothing are hypocrites. By and large, Doom have my respect for not engaging in such banality. Some of you as individuals do not have my respect.

I'm happy this topic clarified the somewhat confused topic of whether there is a state of war between GLoF & Spatr.

For further reference - since we really dislike making announcments - you may consider anytime GLoF joins in what seems to be an Oculus wide attack, as our de facto declaration of war.

Or not. 

So, I name you, you and your alliance comrades both in SPATR and DBDC, cowards.

This coming from an alliance that has ties to every alliance that has a decent upper tier. I guess it makes it that much easier for you to roll the next grouping. Plan things out for 4-6 months and drop them a month or two before they get rolled. I guess by your standards i guess that honor and not cowardice

I don't believe they have 600 nations in range, but I also wouldn't act like I'm the baddest on the block when I only fight with overwhelming odds in my favor, it's unlikely that anyone facing the supertier nations will do so for more than one round due to the number of nations in range of them in Oculus. It's the ideal strategy to do against nations in that tier, sure, but its not exactly courage tactics. RIA sent nation after nation to grind down the only DBDC nation in range of us for months and it only stopped due to us losing the last war we participated in, had we been on the winning side I doubt any NAP would have been signed.

they have something along the lines of 150 nations above 200k NS, too lazy to figure out exactly how many are in bones' range though

I'm confused.  Exactly which side are you pulling for in this situation?

I believe he is stating the fact that even if you sell out and treaty oculus AAs, that it just delays you're own rolling.

You know the story, hey guys (polar) can you try start with a war with group "X", we (oculus) got your back. Say you succeed in that effort, you find your AA getting dropped prior to the next war, and will be looking for support from the ones you just rolled.

So the word of the day for you is "foresight"

Hey calladin, dont see you fighting anyone or doin anything but running your mouth. Whos the coward?

I'll fight, when ordered to engage or rolled. Until then I'm happy sitting here, looking pretty and being a coward.

Our strategy will make future wars more interesting because we'll all be back on a level playing field of zero land. 

How so? Most of the land accumulated on this world is sitting in DBDC. What you mean to say is your strategy is a test run for the future easier war on them(If DBDC even cares for this game anymore)

No, that was a much bigger conflict. No one is seeking a bigger conflict, if you note Roq's post right above yours.

Nobody is interested in a bigger conflict except NpO you mean?

So this is EQ part 2 with a side flip from Umbrella?

That doesn't work since Umb was the target :P

There's a difference between allies, half of whom were once Umbrella and took the name of a SBSC alliance, who legit raided their way to victory with sweet target list spreadsheets and actual skill and organization, and people like BONES who piggy backed on that success and piggy-backed a lot of his "friends" along with him, who've been allowed to grow for far too long and have always been hostile. Also, NEW.

There's a difference between allies, half of whom were once Umbrella and took the name of a SBSC alliance, who legit raided their way to victory with sweet target list spreadsheets and actual skill and organization, and people like BONES who piggy backed on that success and piggy-backed a lot of his "friends" along with him, who've been allowed to grow for far too long and have always been hostile. Also, NEW.

Caliph should know.  He too, was once Umbrella.  

DBDC thrives through skill, organisation and politics in contrast to Bones and well, friends.

Also, noticing a policy here from Limitless Nexus pushing the rhetoric of war between certain parties. Edited by shahenshah