• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats White Chocolate and DK. Remember Tywin doesn't mind if you borrow one of his Hawaiian dreadnoughts but always appreciates you filling the tank before you return it.

Hershey is locked in my dungeon, you have any idea how painful a coconut enema is?, some say it was an accident, however I know Lord Hershey forced that pain upon me.

That explains why pigeons have been delivering letters the past few weeks...

I hope you understand that we included a clause that specified if anything happened to Hershey that we are owed 10,000 tech :P

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

fixed that for you

Sometimes it seems you mostly keep an eye out on the forum if I post anything relating to DK, so you can quote or misquote me; as you tell me how DK really feels;

Despite you not even being DK & part of some AA nobody has heard of, it seems you're the one seeking a medal for being DK's banana rider as you call it. Its the only thing I see you doing when responding to me.Never heard of Helheim before, but going from the name it doesn't sound like one which will last. So lay off the bananas for a bit.

Edited by Sephiroth

So now Doom has no obligations to defend SNX... I fail to see how Junka can see this as an upgrade.

Clever as always...

also:

(3/25/2016 1:02:43 PM) Lord Hitchcock voted for AlmightyGrub of Union of Grub in the Blue team senate election.

That explains why pigeons have been delivering letters the past few weeks...

I hope you understand that we included a clause that specified if anything happened to Hershey that we are owed 10,000 tech :P

Thats fine, I can give you 10,000 tech, you just have to take it by force from Cuba, i wish you luck :P

Yeah or he could take it from you, like candy from a baby :)

You and your alliance know all about taking candy from a baby right, sitting at 500 ns to pick on new nations that have yet to learn the game, but its cool everyone worlds need scum bags I am just glad you and meth fit so well in that title

You and your alliance know all about taking candy from a baby right, sitting at 500 ns to pick on new nations that have yet to learn the game, but its cool everyone worlds need scum bags I am just glad you and meth fit so well in that title

I'm at my size through war, you say you're coming to my size every other day by selling like a little girl.

The world needs less pussies like you and I think doom would think that too.

Good day ma'am :)

We were in the lower tier fighting fully  wondered nations with warchests in the billions and targeting new nations, until SNX jumped in on the side purposely staying low in NS before we had the chance to rebuild after. Although you never let facts get in the way of saying what you want. Although this thread isn't about us, so I'm done with the back and forth.

Although nice job to smart individuals in DK who got themselves out of the obligation of defending SNX, while also making SNX happy by recognizinng them as sovereign and independent publically. Going by how our previous discussions with SNX, others recognizing their sovereignty in public is a big deal for them.

So congrats to those in DK who didn't want Junka to have a blank check to do as he wished and still receive support regardless.

I will agree that the Rebel is a pixel huggin, low life, new nation picking on, chaos exsistance, war chest depleted, pixel huggin (again), low life dirt ball and even lower... Much much much lower scumbag.

And the OP, It was simply a way for DK to not be responsible for SNXs enevitable rolling. All clear SNX- you can come out of peace mode now, you've earned a shiney new treaty upgrade- stonewall style.