"imperial Decree"?

zoskia

I'm really tempted to use something like "Doom Decree from the Kingdom" for DK's next public announcement  just to poke fun, but if you have a better idea let me know.

Maybe "Decree of Doom"?  But that, to me, would work better for DBDC.

Call it a Doom Decree of...DOOOOOOOOOOOM.  Also, use GIR somewhere in it.

Umbrella has, and will continue to be, a  STORM-led theocratic state / Roqocracy / @#$%show republic of Parasols who are in no way shape or form run by a forum computer.

I'm really tempted to use something like "Doom Decree from the Kingdom" for DK's next public announcement  just to poke fun, but if you have a better idea let me know.

Maybe "Decree of Doom"?  But that, to me, would work better for DBDC.

Straight from the DoD

As Imperial is to Empire, so Royal to Kingdom, so I would suggest something Royal. Royal Decree could work, or Royal Proclamation, or perhaps even a Royal Promulgation.

A Royal Decree of the Doom, by the Doom, and from the Doom?

You're right.  I will work with Royal.  Now how to work in the Doom  - that's going to be the area where there is a lot of potential to be playful :D

Edited by White Chocolate

Whilst the CCC should have been posting "Epistoles to the citizens of Planet Bob".

Not sure if that was on purpose or just a happy accident, that's actually very funny.

Epistoles. I have two of them and plenty of ammo, get those hands up!

;)

You're right.  I will work with Royal.  Now how to work in the Doom  - that's going to be the area where there is a lot of potential to be playful :D

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128610-royal-proclomation-of-doom-kingdom/

I suddenly feel proud of having created this thread!!!!! 

Idk if "abuse" is the right word for it.  Plenty of Empire-themed AA's in the world, which means plenty of Emperors who can make Imperial Decrees and then fight over which one end up being dominant.  At the worst it's just a tired cliche that shows a lack of creativity.  Nothing to throw a fit about.  I'd take a succinct "imperial Decree" over 10 paragraphs of self righteous ego-fondling any day.