This Website Has Been Reported As Unsafe

St Mungo

This website has been reported as unsafe

forums.cybernations.net

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
Go to my home page instead
More information 

This website has been reported to contain the following threats: •Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.
>Report that this site does not contain threats
>Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Microsoft SmartScreen

I can translate that message.

"The US govt and its desires to control the entire world along with its embeded corporations, does not have total control of this website. You may hear some truth here, the US govt. would prefer that you are smothered in propaganda and lies. Our hackers are working hard to quell the truth but are unable to stop it."

0a5b160b6b.gif

P.S. Microsoft sucks

Edited by DoorNail

I just set up my desk top and got the same thing- is there a way to turn this feature off so that I don't have to continue clicking Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I just set up my desk top and got the same thing- is there a way to turn this feature off so that I don't have to continue clicking Disregard and continue (not recommended)

LH use Mozilla or in your case Firefox, Edge has security features embedded into it that you can not disable under normal conditions, I can show you how to do a regedit, but I don't recommend that.

(BTW ) Seriously enjoyed the podcast.

LH use Mozilla or in your case Firefox, Edge has security features embedded into it that you can not disable under normal conditions, I can show you how to do a regedit, but I don't recommend that.

(BTW ) Seriously enjoyed the podcast.

Fixed. (i disabled the microsoft smartscreen on windows 10).

and thank you for the podcast shout out :)  

Fixed. (i disabled the microsoft smartscreen on windows 10).

and thank you for the podcast shout out :)  

Interesting, that shouldn't have worked quite like that because one of smart screen dependencies is trusted root certificates which would make your browser very vulnerable to a man in the middle attack.

Any new MCP out here that can confirm? 

I am not sure what fixed this. I am able to sign in and as you can see I can post again.
It was very frustrating reading you posts and not being able to reply.
The only thing I can think of is. I kept reporting to Microsoft that I believed this this Site was safe.

Thanks to you all for your advice and help. :)

Edited by St Mungo