A Dark Templar Announcement

Ij3yJAl.png

uRvs6Gw.jpg

First off, yes we are still an alliance. I know, shocker. Now onto the point of this announcement. We signed a treaty. I am Proud to announce the 'TK's Agenda Accords' between The Dark Templar and WWF. Unfortunately my agenda didn't leave me with enough time to actually draft up a treaty but it's a ODAP. You all know the gist of it, and if you don't.. Well sucks to be you I guess. In typical DT fashion there are a few clauses that will not be disclosed until such a date that it becomes relevant. So uh.. yeah. Thanks for reading this and go back to trolling Sengoku? G'day!

The Dark Templar:

Starcraftmazter-Triumvir

Terrence Krillins-Triumvir

TiTaN-Trumvir

WWF:

The Authority

Enrage

Edward Mass

Hellhound

Jerrys Kids

Generals3

VE got some, We Got a few, The rest chose to go on with the Wombat life.

Are they wombats or Superstars?

I demand to speak to something in (the) Authority. Edited by King William

What do you mean, new alliance? They are still Mortal Wombat and have not changed their name, theme or memberbase. Unless you are saying they are a reanimated corpse of some description?

I endorse this service and/or product.

What do you mean, new alliance? They are still Mortal Wombat and have not changed their name, theme or memberbase. Unless you are saying they are a reanimated corpse of some description?

This is a new alliance founded by former members of Mortal Wombat. Mortal Wombat has 3 members on the AA (protected by VE last I checked). I guess they're still technically around but just to clarify I believe DT signed a treaty with these guys: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14310

We also have a treaty with these folks. Congrats to them and DT! 

Edited by Baltus

We are a completely different alliance, look at our flag..it's a cute fuzzy hamster looking wombat and stuff. We're different!

Edited by Enrage