Good Bye

Master Holton

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no... a picture from google. How will I ever get over the trauma...

Kashmir has failed the very thing they set out to be, and that was 'differen't'. Preach to planet Bob how 'cool' it is to be treatiless but all it's really made you is a moderate-neutral with the occasional military band-wagoning.

While you shout loud-and-proud how great it is, the reality is that all it leads to is treaty-web discussions, and how unfair it is for your alliance. If you hate the treaty web so bad, then do something about it- mumbling endless discussions isn't going to change what other alliances do- and judging by your 'military' PM tactic- I'd say it's failed you.

This is all true but I am still trying to figure out what it has to do with Holtons goodbye.

Oh well.

Well we did declare on TOP in what we knew would be a losing effort. Simultaneously declared on Kaskus and then a couple wars later on SUN despite being drastically outnumbered in both cases. Weve also gone to war with the sad sack Libertarians on a few occasions. Been declared on by SRA, Invicta, and The Legion. Most recently, TIR. May or may not be forgetting some others. Either way, semi-neutral bandwagoners we are!

(Course being paperless has nothing to do with skirting military responsibility or preventing the need for peace mode. Its more about simplification of foreign policy and building relationships that are actually meaningful rather than merely dependent on paper. Thats complex thought apparently so I dont expect either of you to be able to wrap your minds around it.)

I understand of course that you two have a party line and a narrow-minded outlook to tow. Don't let me stop you.

Holton was expelled for leaking information to Margrave and NSO, he subsequently applied to NSO and was denied, so he deleted and posted this thread.  NSO was the only recipient of this operation to ask about it, and get the truth.  The Kasmir went into PM and complained we didn't tell them about it.

'complained' is an understatement imo

Yes, The Kasmir is up in arms! Dont declare on us over it!

Im sure Margrave voiced his disapproval, rightfully so. Im sorry you missed the point though that no ones buying that story.

(LH, lets stop pretending youre privy to or involved in any of this. Youre a clinger on and a tool being used and ridiculed by everyone including the establishment.)

This thread is about Kashmir now? Neato.

edit: Lost the apostrophes when copy-pasting. Oh well. Edited by SirWilliam

Because it's not convenient to your narrative, because it's different when it happens to someone you don't like, or because Kashmir is a bunch of dirty bags?

Or because Karma only happened how it did because the entire fucking world minus like 15 alliances were super mad at NPO maybe

Holton was expelled for leaking information to Margrave and NSO, he subsequently applied to NSO and was denied, so he deleted and posted this thread.  NSO was the only recipient of this operation to ask about it, and get the truth.  The Kasmir went into PM and complained we didn't tell them about it.

Ahh! Thank you, a scholar and a gentleman, now it makes more sense.

Leaking information to Margrave, now that's a dirty bag.

Or because Karma only happened how it did because the entire !@#$@#$ world minus like 15 alliances were super mad at NPO maybe

While your point is completely true it does not in any way contradict the prior point that Kashmir are a bunch of dirty bags.