Good Bye

Master Holton

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet Polar keeps wondering why no one truly trusts it.

Interestingly enough, Joe Stupid reached out to me directly once he heard we may be hitting NSO, I told him it was fake.  I didn't get the same from Margrave, but instead heard from an ally, that Margrave had been contacted by Holton.  We didn't get the same courtesy from Kashmir.  If we really were interested in hitting Kashmir, Margrave accepting information from a spy, and not notifying us about it, is a pretty much a well accepted CB, that we haven't acted on, nor are we interested in.

Please continue with the conspiracy theories, as I get much enjoyment out of them.

We didn't get the same courtesy from Kashmir.  If we really were interested in hitting Kashmir, Margrave accepting information from a spy, and not notifying us about it, is a pretty much a well accepted CB,

To be fair, you'd then have to declare on half of CN since a large portion of the world were accepting that same information without notifying you. :P

Edited by Van Hoo III

To be fair, you'd then have to declare on half of CN since a large portion of the world were accepting that same information without notifying you. :P

It's some mind bendingly nonsensical logic, and the fact that a ruler of a leading alliance considers that a legitimate CB (Even though alliances have set people up by doing this exact same move before) tells me he's playing the game by Pre-Karma logic.

Watch that that doesn't come back and bite you in the ass; people who wear jackboots tend to get theirs in the end*.

*Unless you're IRON, and then you just backstab and Coalition-Slide forever! Edited by Margrave

It's some mind bendingly nonsensical logic, and the fact that a ruler of a leading alliance considers that a legitimate CB (Even though alliances have set people up by doing this exact same move before) tells me he's playing the game by Pre-Karma logic.

It's actually the exact same CB that NPO used to hit Ordo Verde, that kicked off Karma.

Not a great example.

Because it's not convenient to your narrative, because it's different when it happens to someone you don't like, or because Kashmir is a bunch of dirty bags? 

Vote all because you can; if we're going to play the game like we did Pre-Karma, might as well rez every ancient meme you can lay hands on...sounds like a brilliant political move.

Because it's not convenient to your narrative, because it's different when it happens to someone you don't like, or because Kashmir is a bunch of dirty bags? 

Vote all because you can; if we're going to play the game like we did Pre-Karma, might as well rez every ancient meme you can lay hands on...sounds like a brilliant political move.

I don't even know what you're talking about. You must have me confused for someone else.

And this people is a prime example of why you shouldn't be like Kashmir:

You wind up:

1) blowing with the wind when possible

2) complaining about other people having treaties

3) when all else fairs, bring up pre karma rhetoric in a desperate attempt to weasel out of harm's way

For goodness sake Kashmir, just come out of PM and take your beating already. This is nauseating.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You wind up:

3) when all else fairs, bring up pre karma rhetoric in a desperate attempt to weasel out of harm's way

For goodness sake Kashmir, just come out of PM and take your beating already. This is nauseating.

Don't you have a peace negotiation to go re-handle? When all else fairs, don't fail.

You wind up:

Do you remember when  Monster's Inc had members in the double digits, a protector who had the clout to keep them from getting rolled, and you weren't the laughingstock of the majority of the community?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I+swear+just+watching+this+kid+stumble+a

If you were as adept at checking alliance pages as the nimrods on your AA were at defeat alerting nations you had personally signed peace with, you'd actually find that Kashmir is out of peace mode and ready for whatever will come our way. Of course lady fate won't include water trash like MInc and its impressive 2 nuke stockpile.  :lol1:

If you were as adept at checking alliance pages as the nimrods on your AA were at defeat alerting nations you had personally signed peace with, you'd actually find that Kashmir is out of peace mode and ready for whatever will come our way. Of course lady fate won't include water trash like MInc and its impressive 2 nuke stockpile.  :lol1:

oh no... a picture from google. How will I ever get over the trauma...

Kashmir has failed the very thing they set out to be, and that was 'differen't'. Preach to planet Bob how 'cool' it is to be treatiless but all it's really made you is a moderate-neutral with the occasional military band-wagoning.

While you shout loud-and-proud how great it is, the reality is that all it leads to is treaty-web discussions, and how unfair it is for your alliance. If you hate the treaty web so bad, then do something about it- mumbling endless discussions isn't going to change what other alliances do- and judging by your 'military' PM tactic- I'd say it's failed you.

oh no... a picture from google. How will I ever get over the trauma...

Kashmir has failed the very thing they set out to be, and that was 'differen't'. Preach to planet Bob how 'cool' it is to be treatiless but all it's really made you is a moderate-neutral with the occasional military band-wagoning.

While you shout loud-and-proud how great it is, the reality is that all it leads to is treaty-web discussions, and how unfair it is for your alliance. If you hate the treaty web so bad, then do something about it- mumbling endless discussions isn't going to change what other alliances do- and judging by your 'military' PM tactic- I'd say it's failed you.

If only we weren't so purposeless! If only our singular goal was to top the casualty count. My, we would be grand! We would be MInc.

:psyduck:

You project headache inducing fragmented thoughts and musings on us. How will I get over this? I suppose I'll just have to find consolation in your extreme failings on every qualifying and quantifiable level (other than casualties!) and a reputation that rivals Methrage's.  :)

This is all true but I am still trying to figure out what it has to do with Holtons goodbye.

Oh well.

This is all true but I am still trying to figure out what it has to do with Holtons goodbye.

Oh well.

Holton was expelled for leaking information to Margrave and NSO, he subsequently applied to NSO and was denied, so he deleted and posted this thread.  NSO was the only recipient of this operation to ask about it, and get the truth.  The Kasmir went into PM and complained we didn't tell them about it.