Panzer News - The Lpc & Allies Have Defeated The Rogue Goons

pannewa_zpsca5u5qqo.jpg

Limitless Nexus & the Libertarian Party of Cybernations considers the war with the rogue GOONS a total victory, with them all gone from the AA among those who haven't deleted or faded into inactivity mode.

goonswar5_zpsemr57h59.jpg

We fought many months to grind down their warchests, but now not a single former rogue GOONS members resides on the AA & we have taken it over. On 10/7/2015, I declared on the rogue GOONS as soon as I got out of anarchy from a previous war, seeing as RUKUNU was already under attack. My last war with Bear Retrieval Unit, who had the biggest warchest among them, ended 2/8/2016. His final wars ended 2/10/2016. Which marks our victory, although because of other matters coming up we haven't announced until now.

Special Awards for Participants in the GOONS Purge!

Panzer Anarch Ribbon - Awarded to those who rose up to the challenge and fought GOONS directly, despite the hassles of fighting ultra low NS nations who have huge cash reserves.

GOONS%20Purge%20NEX_zpsm4698v1h.jpg

Recipients include,

Sigrun Vapneir

RUKUNU

Panther Strike

Sir Kindle

Nicholai

Kaznawim

Rothaic

James P Sullivan

ericw123

kingneptune

CMW2212

Bionic Redhead

Skytale

Lord Hitchcock

RUKUNU

The Rebel

The Matrix

Emperor Montezuma

gravyboat

Kawrence

Lord of Puns

sonadow32

hombre sabio

jonesing
Ballsnot
BladezOFfuryX21
& everyone who fought GOONS between 9/25/2015 & 2/5/2016

Limitless Anarch Ribbon - Awarded to everyone who helped us defeat GOONS financially or through other means which might not include combat; making them very helpful in bringing the conflict to a close finally & allowing us to fight as along as needed to secure victory.

GOONS%20Purge%20Aid_zpscoa2otyp.jpg

Recipients include,

Doornail

Blackorchild

Tapley

Stoopid Ace

Thorgrum

Tidy Bowl Man

Francis Marion

Nicholi

Fadeev

KenoCore

murtibing

owljan

Arakus

Contretemps

Mad Mike

Defender

President Hardin

Unknown Smurf

Alexio15

& all Panzer Anarch Ribbon Recipients.

artoftoy_graffitidog1%20Custom_zpseqhzia

Everyone has power to shake up the political world, they just need to find something worthwhile fighting for.

o/ Libertarian Party of Cybernations

o/ Revolution

o/ Victory

I also pass on the Black Crown, given to me as a gift from Trace of the Mushroom Kingdom when I first became a King, onto sonadow32. The new leader of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving Alliance Affiliation.

images.jpg

GOONS have long been a enemy of mine under the Sadism variation & then the rogue faction made up of former Sadism members who were occupying the original GOONS AA for the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence & Sadism when they announced their disbanding. If GOONS do come back to life, its my wish they come back as a good alliance. Under Sonadow32's leadership, I know they would be. So for former GOONS who didn't like the sadism & want to be part of good alliance who flies the original flag of GOONS; feel free to join him. Although whether he just holds down the AA to prevent evil from using the AA or he builds it up into something good; I'll support his decision and consider him an ally regardless of what AA he is on.

o/ Pharaoh Sonadow32, Sovereign of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Edited by Sephiroth

Nice ribbons Senator. Congrats to everyone who helped put down the illigetimate Goon entity, and smash the imposters. The new Pharaoh is a legitimate ruler who has RUKUNU's blessings, and I personally hope he decides to expand the alliance, and not just hold it down.

They were tough... monsters inc spent months- probably the hardest war given their bankroll and lack of decency on the battle field. Bear retrevial unit actually posted pics of $*)#_)# in our world headquarters.

...that drew the line from friendly to, time to die

Congratulations on your victory! And thanks for Limitless Anarch Ribbon.

MONGOLS are now fighting Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism. So far GOONS have only received help from Nuclear tech 2 who is former member of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors.

You are among the most deserving, you're among those who helped keep the Untouchable Nexus friendship alive & been very helpful at vital times with aid. Thanks & good luck in your wars. You, Kaskus & Monsters Inc are all good friends. I don't know if you guys still have ties with Doom, but I hope you don't need it if they don't have your back. If it wasn't for those not worth mentioning in this thread keeping me bogged down in war; I'm sure my attention would be focused on helping you guys.

o7 Untouchable Nexus

Edited by Sephiroth

You are among the most deserving, you're among those who helped keep the Untouchable Nexus friendship alive & been very helpful at vital times with aid. Thanks & good luck in your wars. You, Kaskus & Monsters Inc are all good friends. I don't know if you guys still have ties with Doom, but I hope you don't need it if they don't have your back. If it wasn't for those not worth mentioning in this thread keeping me bogged down in war; I'm sure my attention would be focused on helping you guys.

o7 Untouchable Nexus

Then take the NAP and shut up already, jeez